The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
Fine :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash: *cough* :colonhash: :tongue:

Haha God :rofl: Ah I guess there are worse songs though :lol:

Fun fact - Do you know The Velvet Underground song called 'I'll Be Your Mirror'? Anyway, there's a lyric in it that goes "I'll be your mirror, reflect what you are" and in Lips Like Sugar, one of the lyrics is "She'll be my mirror, reflect what I am". Pretty cool! :tongue: The Velvet Underground was an influence of theirs.

:cry::cry::cry: *sniff* owww..... sowwy..... :tongue:

I suppose there are - worst was when I had Is There Something I Should Know in my head for a week.... someone asked me what I was humming and I said Duran Duran - the whole class sighed :rofl:

Ooooh that so cool!! :tongue: Haha taking their inspiration to a next level :yep: I would never have noticed that actually!
Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha OK :h:
(The brackets stay...tbh I added the brackets into my last post because I remembered about Naughty and thought I needed to somhow plead for my life) dead serious issue :colonhash: (please don't take :colonhash: personally :wink:) Yaayyy! :dance:

Hahaha yes :jive: really is :yep:

Hahaha oh I see... still living in fear of naughty I see :tongue: (I wont its okay - I have to put up with SassKing pulling those ALL THE DAMN TIME so I am well used to it :tongue:)

Hahaha yepppp :yep: almost as cool as :007:
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha oooh fanc-ayyyyy :wink: Lol okay (sorry I don't know who that is! :eek:) oooh la-di-da :tongue: how classsayyyyy

Spoiler

Hahaha :wink:
He's the CEO of Scotland National Bank, remember the CEO story with GG ? It comes from there xD !

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
He's the CEO of Scotland National Bank, remember the CEO story with GG ? It comes from there xD !

Spoiler

Royal Bank of Scotland, you mean? :wink: You French republicans can never get the name right. :lol:
Hahaha oh I see... still living in fear of naughty I see :tongue: (I wont its okay - I have to put up with SassKing pulling those ALL THE DAMN TIME so I am well used to it :tongue:)

When am I not? I can't even... *sniffs*...leave...*sniffs again*...*sniffs for a third time*... (ikr enough of the sniffing :colonhash:)...I...*sniffs*...I can't even leave my own home anymore...be...because of Naughty :bawling:

(Hahaha goood! :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:)
:colonhash: is amazing! :woo:

Haha woah :007: is awesome:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydeman
Royal Bank of Scotland, you mean? :wink: You French republicans can never get the name right. :lol:

Sorry ! Indeed ! And thanks for correcting ; it's your job after all :colone:
:cry::cry::cry: *sniff* owww..... sowwy..... :tongue:

I suppose there are - worst was when I had Is There Something I Should Know in my head for a week.... someone asked me what I was humming and I said Duran Duran - the whole class sighed :rofl:

Ooooh that so cool!! :tongue: Haha taking their inspiration to a next level :yep: I would never have noticed that actually!

Hmmm, I will need time to consider forgiving you :colonhash: :tongue: :hugs:

God :tongue: Goddamn it Amellia's class :lol:

Yeah I thought it was cool! :biggrin: It's only after hearing The Velvet Underground song that I made the connection :tongue: having heard Lips Like Sugar quite a few times.

Even more less well known fact :tongue: So you know the song: 'Runaway' by Del Shannon? Well there's obviously that lyric that goes "I'm a-walking in the rain, tears are falling and I feel the pain, wishing you were here by me, to end this misery". Well in Over the Wall, Ian sings "I'm walking in the rain, to end this misery, I'm walking in the rain, to celebrate this misery". That's a little nod to Del Shannon :tongue: Slightly altered lyrics, but it's true!
(edited 8 years ago)

:wink: :rofl:
When am I not? I can't even... *sniffs*...leave...*sniffs again*...*sniffs for a third time*... (ikr enough of the sniffing :colonhash:)...I...*sniffs*...I can't even leave my own home anymore...be...because of Naughty :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

Yes :rofl:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

Spoiler

Oh of course!! I remember the GG incident well.... please never invite him to WhatsApp chat :rofl:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh boo-hoo :tongue: Scared of a TSR emoji - never heard anything more ridiculous in my entire life :colonhash: (though I know someone who is scared of Windmills :lol:)
(Good :colonhash:)

And ikr :tongue: such a sassy expression :tongue:

Yep!! :yep: I always think of the Dr. No theme everytime I see it :lol:

[video="youtube;E-IDfoZuQLM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-IDfoZuQLM[/video]

Yes :rofl:

Nooooo:eek: :eek3: :eek:
It cannot be, no way!
.....KSKC...The KSKC agrees with...moi?
:awesome:

Yup :colonhash: is definitely in my list of top three emojis...not that I have a list :rofl:
Quit laughing Little Amellia:colonhash: Gosh:colonhash: (idek if that's something she'd laugh at? Anyway more to the point, why did I drag Little Amellia into this? I guess my mind works in mysterious ways...)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Hmmm, I will need time to consider forgiving you :colonhash: :tongue: :hugs:

God :tongue: Goddamn it Amellia's class :lol:

Yeah I thought it was cool! :biggrin: It's only after hearing The Velvet Underground song that I made the connection :tongue: having heard Lips Like Sugar quite a few times.

Even more less well known fact :tongue: So you know the song: 'Runaway' by Del Shannon? Well there's obviously that lyric that goes "I'm a-walking in the rain, tears are falling and I feel the pain, wishing you were here by me, to end this misery". Well in Over the Wall, Ian sings "I'm walking in the rain, to end this misery, I'm walking in the rain, to celebrate this misery". That's a little nod to Del Shannon :tongue: Slightly altered lyrics, but it's true!

Fine then be unforgiving Sass13 (that's right - I removed King status again :colonhash:) :tongue: :lol:
God indeed - pfffft don't know what theyre missing :rofl:

Oh right - again I had no idea (this I becoming a running theme :lol:) that's really cool actually, how did you spot that one?

:wink: :rofl:

Yep, I am used to your sassy ways :tongue:
Nooooo:eek: :eek3: :eek:
It cannot be, no way!
.....KSKC...The KSKC agrees with...moi?
:awesome:

Yup :colonhash: is definitely in my list of top three emojis...not that I have a list :rofl:
Quit laughing Little Amellia:colonhash: Gosh:colonhash: (idek if that's something she'd laugh at? Anyway more to the point, why did I drag Little Amellia into this? I guess my mind works in mysterious ways...)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is my little sister being brought into this?! :rofl:
Oh of course!! I remember the GG incident well.... please never invite him to WhatsApp chat :rofl:

Spoiler

Oh boo-hoo :tongue: Scared of a TSR emoji - never heard anything more ridiculous in my entire life :colonhash: (though I know someone who is scared of Windmills :lol:)
(Good :colonhash:)

And ikr :tongue: such a sassy expression :tongue:

Yep!! :yep: I always think of the Dr. No theme everytime I see it :lol:

[video="youtube;E-IDfoZuQLM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-IDfoZuQLM[/video]

Remember who you're talking to. In case you (for some unknown reason) need reminding, it's not just any random matrix, it's The Matrix :colonhash:
(Haha really?:lolwut:)

Hahahaha :lolwut: is another funny emoji :rofl:

(Yes :colonhash:)

Yeahhhh it is! :tongue:

Hahaha :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fine then be unforgiving Sass13 (that's right - I removed King status again :colonhash:) :tongue: :lol:
God indeed - pfffft don't know what theyre missing :rofl:

Oh right - again I had no idea (this I becoming a running theme :lol:) that's really cool actually, how did you spot that one?

Yep, I am used to your sassy ways :tongue:

Maybe I should just call you 'A' now :colonhash: :lol: :tongue:
I agree, genuinely :rofl:

I don't blame you, it's not obvious :tongue: Well, I'd heard both songs and I...honestly can't remember :rofl: I think I read something somewhere that confirmed that it was a little nod to Del Shannon :tongue: I'm looking it up online now actually :tongue:

Remember who you're talking to. In case you (for some unknown reason) need reminding, it's not just any random matrix, it's The Matrix :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm fine then :colonhash: thought I thought I was talking to a matrix :colonhash: a very random matrix (:tongue:)

Oh god ikr - that's me when I see a maths problem I cant do :lol:

Ikr :rofl: ahhh I love TSR emojis :tongue:

I have no idea...I'm just in one of my reallyyy weird moods. Btw your reply made me laugh so much! I'm still laughing now (and I'm laughing so much this has taken ages to type properly) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm fine then :colonhash: thought I thought I was talking to a matrix :colonhash: a very random matrix (:tongue:)

Oh god ikr - that's me when I see a maths problem I cant do :lol:

Ikr :rofl: ahhh I love TSR emojis :tongue:

Amellia, did you watch the Blackadder video?

Don't make me do it again.

...Hmmm... :colonhash:

:tongue:

Latest