The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Helenia
Doesn't appear so, they just "trust each other." Which is obviously completely foolproof.

Well we all know that abstract concepts like 'trust' and 'love' are more effective at preventing the spread of STIs and unwanted pregnancies than barriers and contraceptives...
Original post by LittleMissMay

"Meat wagon?" ~unfollows~

brilliant
Original post by EricPiphany
You make me happy.

:h:
Original post by thefatone
brilliant

Lol I haven't really unfollowed; I'm not petty.
Original post by LittleMissMay
Lol I haven't really unfollowed; I'm not petty.

o.o :biggrin:
Original post by Helenia
Doesn't appear so, they just "trust each other." Which is obviously completely foolproof.

Shame it doesn't work for other illnesses eh?

"Broken talus?"

"Nah, its fine. Trust me!"

Heart attack?

"Trust me, its just my winning personality!"
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Well we all know that abstract concepts like 'trust' and 'love' are more effective at preventing the spread of STIs and unwanted pregnancies than barriers and contraceptives...

Medical advice from say, the president of Gambia? :biggrin:
"Honey do you have HIV?"

"Absolutely not!"

"You sure?

"Yes! Im positive!"
Original post by apronedsamurai
Medical advice from say, the president of Gambia? :biggrin:

Or potentially the Pope.

Although that would be probably that marriage prevents them.
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Or potentially the Pope.

I hoped
The Pope
won't kill
The pill
Original post by Helenia

so you think that everyone gets tested before they have unprotected sex? ********, i know plenty of couples who started off on a condom and once they were in a proper relationship they ditched them because they trusted each other
guys, we've made the decision not to use a condom. I don't care what you think about that, I asked for advice on another matter.
Original post by Anonymous
so you think that everyone gets tested before they have unprotected sex? ********, i know plenty of couples who started off on a condom and once they were in a proper relationship they ditched them because they trusted each other

People don't get tested. Which is exactly why you both should.
I think it's okay to assume the default is inside. I'd want to be asked if it were anywhere else.

As others have said, consider STIs, and you should both get tested.
lol tummy? If during sex i said 'babe can i cum on your tummy?" id probably get a slap :lol:

What's wrong with on someone's tummy :s-smilie:? I'd say a weird place would be on their feet 😂
Just saw some of your other posts - I can't believe I have to ask this, but is she totally 100% sure that her last boyfriend never cheated on her? Is she sure enough that it's not even worth going for a free and easy test to make sure?

And have neither of you ever performed oral sex on anyone? Do you realise you can transmit STIs that way?
Original post by xobeauty
It's so pathetic how naive some people are.

Was that meant to be directed at me?

Because I'm not the one giving out ill informed, potentially dangerous advice.
Original post by Josb
Repped.

Reply 78
Original post by Goaded
I've never had a guy ask before, I'd be turned off if he did I think 😂

I was just about to point out the gender divide on this one...But then I saw you :colonhash:
Just saw some of your other posts - I can't believe I have to ask this, but is she totally 100% sure that her last boyfriend never cheated on her? Is she sure enough that it's not even worth going for a free and easy test to make sure?

And have neither of you ever performed oral sex on anyone? Do you realise you can transmit STIs that way?

Look guys, i don't need a lesson in the risks of unprotected sex. I'm well aware of the risks.

If you must know the details, no, her ex didn't cheat on her. When they were going out he and I were close friends. I have known this girl for about 3 years, hence why I trust her enough to have unprotected sex.

Latest