The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

Maybe I should just call you 'A' now :colonhash: :lol: :tongue:
I agree, genuinely :rofl:

I don't blame you, it's not obvious :tongue: Well, I'd heard both songs and I...honestly can't remember :rofl: I think I read something somewhere that confirmed that it was a little nod to Del Shannon :tongue: I'm looking it up online now actually :tongue:

Hey don't you dare.... so I shall make a thread called "how sassy is SassKing" :tongue: :colonhash:
Yay!! :woo: if you disagreed I would have let the (TSR) room :rofl:

Hahaha aww :tongue: Oh right cool I funny when you can spot things like that - makes you realise there may be more to a song than meets the eye!

Indeed finally! Someone (the amazing KSKC) knows the difference between their definite and indefinite articles! Praise Lord McCulloch! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amellia123
Hey don't you dare.... so I shall make a thread called "how sassy is SassKing" :tongue: :colonhash:
Yay!! :woo: if you disagreed I would have let the (TSR) room :rofl:

Hahaha aww :tongue: Oh right cool I funny when you can spot things like that - makes you realise there may be more to a song than meets the eye!

Well, I genuinely laughed at that :rofl:

You can't leave... :cry2:

Yeah :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
I have no idea...I'm just in one of my reallyyy weird moods. Btw your reply made me laugh so much! I'm still laughing now (and I'm laughing so much this has taken ages to type properly) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha oh well :rofl: did you know that she threatened not to walk to school with tomorrow because I sat in 'her place' on the sofa - outrageous!! :tongue:

Haha aww glad to have amused someone - I usually just get weird looks off people :tongue:

Amellia, did you watch the Blackadder video?

Don't make me do it again.

...Hmmm... :colonhash:

:tongue:

Yes I did!!!! I cant remember ever watching that (but then again I think I have only seen series 2, and then one of the episodes from that series where he uses mud as a substitute for coffee :rofl:)

Do what SassKing? :teehee:
Indeed finally! Someone (the amazing KSKC) knows the difference between their definite and indefinite articles! Praise Lord McCulloch! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha oh well :rofl: did you know that she threatened not to walk to school with tomorrow because I sat in 'her place' on the sofa - outrageous!! :tongue:

Haha aww glad to have amused someone - I usually just get weird looks off people :tongue:

Yes I did!!!! I cant remember ever watching that (but then again I think I have only seen series 2, and then one of the episodes from that series where he uses mud as a substitute for coffee :rofl:)

This: :colonhash: :tongue:
Well, I genuinely laughed at that :rofl:

You can't leave... :cry2:

Yeah :smile:

Lol :rofl: the "guess how sassy SassKing is game!" <------ 3000 posts :tongue: :rofl:

Hmmmm..... for now I shall stay... haha I may have to when I go on study leave actually (as I would actually like to pass :tongue:)
Hmmm fine then :colonhash: thought I thought I was talking to a matrix :colonhash: a very random matrix (:tongue:)

Oh god ikr - that's me when I see a maths problem I cant do :lol:

Ikr :rofl: ahhh I love TSR emojis :tongue:

:angry: YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE! OH NO, AMELLIA! FOR YOUR SAKE, YOU HAD BETTER NOT TYPED THAT! I'M GOING TO COUNT TO TEN AND THAT TEXT HASN'T DISAPPEARED, THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES!:mad:
Oooh calm down, calm down...breathe in....breathe out....*continues* (I didn't want to bore you with the repetition :wink:)

Haha that's me in any science test :rofl:

Same...well not all but most :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Errm excuse me, this is not th 'lets post as many McCulloch pictures as I can get away with' thread - that is in another forum :tongue:

This: :colonhash: :tongue:

Ohhhhhh.... I see..... :tongue: to you
:angry: YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE! OH NO, AMELLIA! FOR YOUR SAKE, YOU HAD BETTER NOT TYPED THAT! I'M GOING TO COUNT TO TEN AND THAT TEXT HASN'T DISAPPEARED, THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES!:mad:
Oooh calm down, calm down...breathe in....breathe out....*continues* (I didn't want to bore you with the repetition :wink:)

Haha that's me in any science test :rofl:

Same...well not all but most :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh would you look at that its after 10 and still there - woopsies :tongue: (Good :colonhash:)

Omg I bet its not - I bet you ace all of your tests!!
don't like the pervy one.... that's just..... pervy
Oh of course!! I remember the GG incident well.... please never invite him to WhatsApp chat :rofl:

Spoiler

I wont xDDD the whatsapp chat is a VIP club ya know :cool:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I wont xDDD the whatsapp chat is a VIP club ya know :cool:

Spoiler

Ooooh I see.... haha GG isn't a VIP but we are! :cool:

Spoiler

Ooooh I see.... haha GG isn't a VIP but we are! :cool:

Spoiler

Of course we are *posh voice*

Spoiler

What you up to :3 ?

:eek: alert alert...call the attitude police! Hahah no you and SassKing are two of thr most hilarious people I know of (in a positively weird way of course - please take that as a compliment) :yep:

Hahaha that is an amazing photo *bows respectfully before McCulloch*

Do you think the son of that photographer is the one who takes pictures of Squirrel? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Errm excuse me, this is not th 'lets post as many McCulloch pictures as I can get away with' thread - that is in another forum :tongue:

Ohhhhhh.... I see..... :tongue: to you

I don't bow down to rules, God.

Lol :rofl: the "guess how sassy SassKing is game!" <------ 3000 posts :tongue: :rofl:

Hmmmm..... for now I shall stay... haha I may have to when I go on study leave actually (as I would actually like to pass :tongue:)

Haha of course :tongue: :smile:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Of course we are *posh voice*

Spoiler

What you up to :3 ?

Mais oui :tongue:

Spoiler

I am actually just about to go to bed..... I'm like a typing zombie right now :tongue:
:eek: alert alert...call the attitude police! Hahah no you and SassKing are two of thr most hilarious people I know of (in a positively weird way of course - please take that as a compliment) :yep:

Hahaha that is an amazing photo *bows respectfully before McCulloch*

Do you think the son of that photographer is the one who takes pictures of Squirrel? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha ikr - you have basically summed my sister up right there! :tongue: Aww thanks Matrix!!! :hugs: if only it was the same in real life :lol: (and I have :tongue:)

I don't bow down to rules, God.

Evidently not :colonhash: tut-tut SassKing you rebel rebel you :tongue:

Haha of course :tongue: :smile:

Unfortunately yes (though lets face it ill probably end up on here as per :tongue:)

Right I am off to bed - I cant be a zombie at school tomorrow like today - Goodnight all :hugs:
Oh would you look at that its after 10 and still there - woopsies :tongue: (Good :colonhash:)

Omg I bet its not - I bet you ace all of your tests!!
don't like the pervy one.... that's just..... pervy

AMELLIA, THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING? DO NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCE? OBVIOUSLY NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE! :angry::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

No, it's true! :yep:

Ooooh nooooo nope noe way not for me!:no: That one just gives me the creeps. Eughhhh nope...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mais oui :tongue:

Spoiler

I am actually just about to go to bed..... I'm like a typing zombie right now :tongue:

Hahaha ikr - you have basically summed my sister up right there! :tongue: Aww thanks Matrix!!! :hugs: if only it was the same in real life :lol: (and I have :tongue:)

Hahaha yay so I don't have to meet her to know her :h: (jk that was a bit harsh...sorry Little Amellia wherever you are - probably in the Amellia household)

You're welcome! :hugs: awww
Well :colonhash: to the people irl who don't agree :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest