The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Birmingham vs Leeds university?

I've got offers from both and love the English course at both universities. So, I was wondering about the night life and culture of both cities and what people think of the universities in general? So hard to choose between them!
Choose Leeds, In the first place, Leeds is academically better, according to the most recent Research Excellence Framework results released on Dec. 2014, see link: http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/ng-interactive/2014/dec/18/university-research-excellence-framework-2014-full-rankings. As regards night life, Leeds is deffo better than Bham,which u could see from various testimonies in other threads on TSR. If you also look at career perspective, according to the Universities Targeted by the Largest Number of Top Employers in 2015-2016 report released by high fliers, Leeds(10th) also slightly edges Bham (11).
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
People up north are way nicer js
Original post by eve_walker_
i've got offers from both and love the english course at both universities. So, i was wondering about the night life and culture of both cities and what people think of the universities in general? So hard to choose between them!

leeds leeds leeds
Reply 4
I'd go with Leeds. (I've never been there but I've been to Birmingham)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending