The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Andy98
I was just about to point out the gender divide on this one...But then I saw you :colonhash:

Oh, seeing me is a problem? OK
Reply 81
Original post by keturah
What's wrong with on someone's tummy :s-smilie:? I'd say a weird place would be on their feet 😂

Yeah, it's much better on the breasts. :yy:
Reply 82
Original post by Goaded
Oh, seeing me is a problem? OK

Well no, that's not what I meant - you just broke what I was gonna post, which made me die a little inside
Reply 83
Original post by Andy98
Well no, that's not what I meant - you just broke what I was gonna post, which made me die a little inside

killing people inside is my favourite activity
Reply 84
Original post by Goaded
killing people inside is my favourite activity

I won't lie, I was strangely stimulated by the experience because I thought I was long dead inside already :rofl:
Reply 85
Original post by Andy98
I won't lie, I was strangely stimulated by the experience because I thought I was long dead inside already :rofl:

:h: see im a good person
Seriously, who even asks. It would really put me off and question my whole judgement in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
so you think that everyone gets tested before they have unprotected sex? ********, i know plenty of couples who started off on a condom and once they were in a proper relationship they ditched them because they trusted each other

No, I know not everyone does. But they should, if they have any sense. As should you and this girl.

I just don't get why people wouldn't get tested before getting rid of condoms - it's free and easy to do, and much more reliable than trying to guess probabilities based on someone else's (or more than one person's) sexual history. "Trust" is all well and good, but isn't a lab test, and is one of the reasons why STI rates in young adults are increasing...
Dude, don't ever trust a girl who asks you to not use a condom, especially one you haven't even been dating that long. There are some real nutjobs in the world and there's no sure fire way of knowing if she's clean as much as you may trust her.

I'd never **** a girl without a condom unless we'd been exclusive for at least a year + and been tested.

You're better off protecting yourself from STDs. Condoms aren't just about avoiding getting a girl pregnant. If you really can't stand to use one then you need to both get tested and make sure she's not carrying anything.
When in doubt, the rubber is your best friend.

As for your actual question, when it comes to getting the deed done, don't ask, that might kill the mood. If you're really that unsure then ask well beforehand to clarify, but really you shouldn't need to ask as surely that's the entire point of her being on the pill.
I am not sure that you should really ask her as it quite possibly kill the mood. I would tell her that your about to 'cum' and no doubt she will then tell you whether to inside or not. If your not comfortable with inside then don't or your unsure then don't 'cum' inside. Afterwards though you could always discuss it or even some time before hand bring the topic up.

I would be cautious with 'cum' inside as she is telling you she is on the pill but you can't be fully sure that she actually is, she could either be just saying she is taking pills when she actually isn't, she could "accidentally" (wink wink) forget to take the pill or even if she takes it infront of you she could always go to the toilet and chunder it out. I would be cautious that she wants to get preggo
Reply 90
Original post by Goaded
:h: see im a good person

Indeed. Never said you aren't
OP, I'd say do not ask open-ended questions during sex, it's hardly the right time for a debate or a SWOT analysis. :tongue: If you have to ask, make it something that can be answered with "yes" or "no".

Even better, just tell her, right before the moment, where you want to finish, and let her respond with "yes" or with something different.
Original post by Goaded
I've never had a guy ask before, I'd be turned off if he did I think 😂

This. A real man would fill her up and plant his seed
Reply 93
Original post by Betelgeuse-
This. A real man would fill her up and plant his seed

couldnt have said it better myself???
If she asks you to wear one you won't need it anyway right guys
If she doesn't she's dirty.
There are so many replies I wanted to rep on this post and I wasn't able to.

You trust her okay cool, but this doesn't mean she doesn't have an STI. Unless you were hidden in her boyfriend pocket the whole time they were in a relationship, I'm pretty sure you have no idea if he cheated or not. Don't be naive, both of you need to get tested. Why risk it? I don't understand your way of thinking at all.
In her punani or up her arse or right in her face or her fat titties

I have given you four options.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Original post by Abolant
I was told not to cum inside someone because I didn't have a condom but just ignored that as its stupid anyway, pull out method isn't really effective.

that's not cool

pull out method is effective most of the time fyi - effective as birth control up to 96% of the time
Reply 98
Original post by AJ KO
that's not cool

pull out method is effective most of the time fyi - effective as birth control up to 96% of the time

Ever heard of pre-cum? It is possible for sperm to be present in it.

Anyway she didn't mind since I did it a few times, plus no one's pregnant so its fine
Reply 99
Original post by Abolant
Ever heard of pre-cum? It is possible for sperm to be present in it.

pre-cum does not contain sperm.

Latest

Trending

Trending