The Student Room Group

My boyfriend is really shy..... opinions ??? boys???

My boyfriend seems really confident when he's with his mates and in text but in person he's acctually quite shy for example in text he always brings up the convo of doing .....stuff.... and I have been to his house when his parents arnt in but he doesn't even kiss me .... he made a comment in person ONCE " next time we will do stuff though right" and I was like " yeah " ......
I honestly dont know why he never makes a move and that but he keeps talking about it .....
Any opinions???
Boys what r ur opinions???
Original post by anonomon
My boyfriend seems really confident when he's with his mates and in text but in person he's acctually quite shy for example in text he always brings up the convo of doing .....stuff.... and I have been to his house when his parents arnt in but he doesn't even kiss me .... he made a comment in person ONCE " next time we will do stuff though right" and I was like " yeah " ......
I honestly dont know why he never makes a move and that but he keeps talking about it .....
Any opinions???

You will most likely have to make the next move
Reply 2
How!????
I think id be a bit akward cause I've never kissed any1!!!???
He only talks about it but never does it !!
Wimp, possibly gay, almost certainly inexperienced, maybe has anxiety about not doing a good job.
Reply 4
Just grab him and give him a snog
Reply 5
Do you reciprocate/encourage his talking about it? He might not be sure what exactly you want, with his mentions being an attempt to deduce that. Obviously I do not speak for any guy but myself, but even as a very shy person myself, if I'm sure I'm good to go, I'm going...I'd recommend just asking about it, or you could try making the first move yourself since his words imply he's up for it.

My boyfriend seems really confident when he's with his mates and in text but in person he's acctually quite shy for example in text he always brings up the convo of doing .....stuff.... and I have been to his house when his parents arnt in but he doesn't even kiss me .... he made a comment in person ONCE " next time we will do stuff though right" and I was like " yeah " ......I honestly dont know why he never makes a move and that but he keeps talking about it .....Any opinions???Boys what r ur opinions???
Reply 6
Dump him. The sex won't be good so whats the point.....
Reply 7
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Do you reciprocate/encourage his talking about it? He might not be sure what exactly you want, with his mentions being an attempt to deduce that. Obviously I do not speak for any guy but myself, but even as a very shy person myself, if I'm sure I'm good to go, I'm going...I'd recommend just asking about it, or you could try making the first move yourself since his words imply he's up for it.

Yeah I'm pretty sure i encourage him..... but wouldn't it be a bit akward if I just randomly lean in 4 a kiss???
Yeah I'm pretty sure i encourage him..... but wouldn't it be a bit akward if I just randomly lean in 4 a kiss???

Kiss is tame, you could get him a bit drunk first to lighten the mood :lol:
Any opinions???

Some people put up a front
Reply 10

Do you cuddle? If you're just sitting next to each other or whatever with minimal physical contact, maybe it would be a bit awkward (although I'd wager most guys would be okay with it nevertheless..). But if you're close to him, you can move your face close to his and make it obvious what you want to do I guess.
Any opinions???

Make it cute af. If you have to make the first move, cuddle him. Put your head in his neck and play with him (not sexually). Make sure that you eventually meet his gaze, whether that means you end up pushing him backwards and lay on top of him. But meet his gaze, and if your faces are close enough you should want to kiss him, and he will feel the same. Kiss him. Job's done.

I have these dreams of getting that stuff over and done with, but singularity is lame
Reply 12
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Kiss is tame, you could get him a bit drunk first to lighten the mood :lol:

In text He talks bout other stuff as well but I cant just randomly pull his trousers down.....
In text He talks bout other stuff as well but I cant just randomly pull his trousers down.....

Why not

You girls really underestimate your skills... Such wasted talent.
Reply 14
Soooo next time were close I'll just lean in a bit ....:smile: any tips???
(edited 8 years ago)
Shy guys have a difficult time to express themselves.

It depends on why he's shy, really. It might stem from bullying when he was younger, for example. Generally speaking though they need very clear signals to initiate intimacy, so perhaps it may be best for you to make the first move. From then on, his confidence will grow.

God give me strenghth!

HE IS YOUR BF he won't be like 'wtf who are you, and what are you doing??''

Talk to your mum about the birds and the bees...

Kiss the bastard, show him encouragement as he clearly is shy you might not reciprocate
He is what we alpha males call 'Beta Male'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending