The Student Room Group

Do Guys Ever 'Slide Into Your PMs'?

Seriously, guys blatantly hitting on random girls on social media has to be one of the funniest things.

What do you achieve? Are you actually desperate enough to shoot in the dark at a less than minute possibility?

And its always so creepy! How do they possibly thing it'll work?

Do you have any funny stories that relate? I always get a good laugh off those :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BristolFresher15
Seriously, guys blatantly hitting on girls on social media has to be one of the funniest things.

What do you achieve? Are you actually desperate enough to shoot in the dark at a less than minute possibility?

Do you have any funny stories that relate? I always get a good laugh off those :colone:

least they're trying bish
I don't think TSR is the place to "slide"
I don't tend to 'slide into anyone's PMs' to be honest, lol. I only talk to a few people; a mix of guys and girls.
Seriously, guys blatantly hitting on girls on social media has to be one of the funniest things.

You're going to use this information. 'How NOT to slide into girls PMs'

I very rarely PM people and if I do the conversation won't be more than a few exchanges. Just how it is.
Never do
This is a virtual world
Seriously, guys blatantly hitting on random girls on social media has to be one of the funniest things.

If I was a ***** enough , I would have tagged here all the creeps who tried to hit on me into my PMs. At least 15. :cry2:

Spoiler

Original post by .JC.
My 'PMs' are always open if anyone wants to slide in :colone:

Probably not the best idea :rofl:
Reply 8
Very few attractive specimens on here anyway..... Not tried to hit on anyone on here, unless they initiated the conversation.
When you sign up, don't you slide the slider lol?

Original post by hxfsxh
I don't think TSR is the place to "slide"
I don't think people slide into someone's DMs to look to date/ bang. It's not a case of "sexy women live near you" type of scenario, there's tinder for that. Most of the time when someone PMs me, we may/ may not have a good conversation about common interests etc. And in this day and age, is it REALLY that weird that people have interactions online/ get into relationships, it seems like social media plays such a huge part in our lives.
(edited 8 years ago)

Me sliding into no ones DMs:colonhash:
people b slidin left right and centre
:wink2:
Reply 13
Original post by hxfsxh
Probably not the best idea :rofl:

Eh, what's the worst that could happen :rolleyes:
Original post by .JC.
Eh, what's the worst that could happen :rolleyes:

You lure in a creep? or troll? But yeah, what's the worst that could happen :lol:
Original post by .JC.
My 'PMs' are always open if anyone wants to slide in :colone:

Those are some tasty pecs. I might take you up on that :wink:
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Me sliding into no ones DMs:colonhash:

[video="youtube;jUQV0Y6tEis"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUQV0Y6tEis&nohtml5=False[/video]

Me sliding into PMs.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
If I was a bitch enough , I would have tagged here all the creeps who tried to hit on me into my PMs. At least 15. :cry2:

Spoiler

Surely not me. :redface:
Original post by stefano865
Surely not me. :redface:

Haha no you're not a creep :hugs:
Reply 19
Those are some tasty pecs. I might take you up on that :wink:

Might have to use that first sentence to slide into some girls' DMs :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest