The Student Room Group

what even is the point in having a boyfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha OK
Wait, you want me to stalk your profile tonight? :lolwut: :tongue:

Bet you do it anyway :tongue:
Original post by courteney1102
It's someone you have beside you when you face problems with your friends. Or they are someone who knows your little habits that your friends don't know they know the real you and they still love you for it. I'm not dependant on my other half but I can rely on him to always be there for me and not changes plans last min. There is a point it's nice to have someone hold you and to be someone's everything... X

you can do that with real friends. The only point is sex
Original post by Andy98
Bet you do it anyway :tongue:

Hahahahehehehe I'm not saying anything :h: :tongue:
Do you stalk mine? :rofl:
Hahahahehehehe I'm not saying anything :h: :tongue:
Do you stalk mine? :rofl:

That's a big, fat yes

Occasionally if I'm bored and looking for somewhere to post
Original post by RoyalMarine
you can do that with real friends. The only point is sex

Sex is not the only point. Yes it's nice to find someone you have a connection with sexually. But finding someone that you can talk about the future with is amazing. Friends don't last forever, and I'm not saying a relationship will but it's nice to plan forever with that someone you love more than a friend...
Original post by Andy98
That's a big, fat yes

Occasionally if I'm bored and looking for somewhere to post

Well, it depends on your definition of stalking but sometimes, yes it's true :sigh: (hangs head down in shame)
Ohhh OK well that makes me feel a whole lot better about it :tongue:
Well, it depends on your definition of stalking but sometimes, yes it's true :sigh: (hangs head down in shame)
Ohhh OK well that makes me feel a whole lot better about it :tongue:

Well, you already know me better than most (if not all) of the living humans on this planet; so there isn't really much you could garner from stalking me anymore :tongue:

Yup :wink:
Original post by courteney1102
Sex is not the only point. Yes it's nice to find someone you have a connection with sexually. But finding someone that you can talk about the future with is amazing. Friends don't last forever, and I'm not saying a relationship will but it's nice to plan forever with that someone you love more than a friend...

real friends last longer than girls
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Andy98
Well, you already know me better than most (if not all) of the living humans on this planet; so there isn't really much you could garner from stalking me anymore :tongue:

Yup :wink:

Ohhhhh reallyyyy, Mr. Corrigan? (No idea why I decided to type it like that :tongue:)
Woo :jive:
Oh wait, I'm not helping....I'm mean to be on a mission... :rofl:
They are good at opening tight jars and taps.

Sometimes they are funny.

They can also be kind of weird.
Ohhhhh reallyyyy, Mr. Corrigan? (No idea why I decided to type it like that :tongue:)
Woo :jive:
Oh wait, I'm not helping....I'm mean to be on a mission... :rofl:

Indeed

Hahaha yep
Original post by Andy98
Indeed

Hahaha yep

Hahaha well I guess you know more about me than anyone here does anyway but sometimes I give away the odd "cool" fact :rofl:

Yes - must get to work

Spoiler

Hahaha well I guess you know more about me than anyone here does anyway but sometimes I give away the odd "cool" fact :rofl:

Yes - must get to work

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98

Spoiler

Spoiler

Looks like someone is destined to become a lonely spinster and crazy cat lady. Well done for starting early.

Spoiler

:wink:

Spoiler

For a potential husband
Father for your babies
Provider
Lover
Original post by Andy98
:wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler