The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karl pilkington
Their religion as in not my religion nor the majority of people in this country nor the dominant native religion. Also I didn't say that BF actions were good but the reaction of the Muslims is what I am interested in. Also they weren't provoked any more than I am by 7/7 lee rigby murder etc

You answered 1/4 of my reply, im guessing you realise the other parts i am right and you are an idiot. However i will again educate your ignorance; You are basing the actions of a few "asian" men on a whole religion but you choose to look at Britain First as an organisation instead of "Christians" why is that?? Also why are you so interested in the action of a few people, when you do not even know a half of what actually happened you watched a 10 minute video which is obviously going to be biased. Until you see the other sides argument and point of view or better still go and watch these live for yourself.

7/7 was carried out by extremists (They exist in every religion and country) - As pointed out before they are now dead. And the ones involved in Lee Rigbys murder are in prison (again they were extremists). So im not sure how the actions of a few extremists "provoke" you, as if that was the case then all black people should be very angry at the KKK and every Christian..
Britain first asked for it, those racist cnts
Original post by TSRFT8
You answered 1/4 of my reply, im guessing you realise the other parts i am right and you are an idiot. However i will again educate your ignorance; You are basing the actions of a few "asian" men on a whole religion but you choose to look at Britain First as an organisation instead of "Christians" why is that?? Also why are you so interested in the action of a few people, when you do not even know a half of what actually happened you watched a 10 minute video which is obviously going to be biased. Until you see the other sides argument and point of view or better still go and watch these live for yourself.

7/7 was carried out by extremists (They exist in every religion and country) - As pointed out before they are now dead. And the ones involved in Lee Rigbys murder are in prison (again they were extremists). So im not sure how the actions of a few extremists "provoke" you, as if that was the case then all black people should be very angry at the KKK and every Christian..

erm no the other parts were all nonsense. They reacted disgustingly even if the entrance was blocked they could ask the police to move them. Are you seriously suggesting that doing a flying kick and throwing punches is acceptable? Also yeah wow they don;t live stream and edit favourably big deal. I am aware that their actions are provocative. The point is if they did the same outside a church or synagogue they wouldn't be violently assaulted. Also please name some religious extremists who have carried out attacks in this country who are of a different religion.

Also I don't know what you mean by the Christian bit. I don't care much for BF and don't support them. However I am worried that the reaction to them is indicative of a wider problem whereby the Muslim community have been allowed to form ghettos throughout the UK. Muslim ghettos in which non muslims are intimidated and made to feel not welcome. Also as an aggressive proselytising religion which punishes apostasy with death it is not a qualification that it has 1 billion followers.
erm no the other parts were all nonsense. They reacted disgustingly even if the entrance was blocked they could ask the police to move them. Are you seriously suggesting that doing a flying kick and throwing punches is acceptable? Also yeah wow they don;t live stream and edit favourably big deal. I am aware that their actions are provocative. The point is if they did the same outside a church or synagogue they wouldn't be violently assaulted. Also please name some religious extremists who have carried out attacks in this country who of a different religion.

Also I don't know what you mean by the Christian bit. I don't care much for BF and don't support them. However I am worried that the reaction to them is indicative of a wider problem whereby the Muslim community have been allowed to form ghettos throughout the UK. Muslim ghettos in which non muslims are intimidated and made to feel not welcome. Also as an aggressive proselytising religion which punishes apostasy with death it is not a qualification that it has 1 billion followers.

Muslim ghettos? What like caliphates? lol

grow up, the UK is a multicultural nation and we are extremely tolerant of other religions - which is what makes us one of the best countries in the world and a strong destination for immigrants, stop letting the minority of extremists manipulate your view of Islam as a whole.
Original post by Frank Underwood
Muslim ghettos? What like caliphates? lol

grow up, the UK is a multicultural nation and we are extremely tolerant of other religions - which is what makes us one of the best countries in the world and a strong destination for immigrants, stop letting the minority of extremists manipulate your view of Islam as a whole.

lol so trite and hackneyed Firstly we are not a 'multicultural' nation outside London and in many towns there is no 'multiculturalism'. Also not everyone wants to live in a multicultural society (doesnt make them racist). Also my view of Islam is generally very negative which has nothing to do with extremism but understanding the religion and its tenets and being opposed to them.
lol so trite and hackneyed Firstly we are not a 'multicultural' nation outside London and in many towns there is no 'multiculturalism'. Also not everyone wants to live in a multicultural society (doesnt make them racist). Also my view of Islam is generally very negative which has nothing to do with extremism but understanding the religion and its tenets and being opposed to them.

Tenets to which very few of the 1.7 billion Muslims worldwide actually subscribe to. It's obvious that your negative view of Islam is derived from the actions of extremists / terrorists, which shows that you think they are connected - they are separate groups of people who have separate interpretations of Islam - who kill each other every day.
Tenets to which very few of the 1.7 billion Muslims worldwide actually subscribe to. It's obvious that your negative view of Islam is derived from the actions of extremists / terrorists, which shows that you think they are connected - they are separate groups of people who have separate interpretations of Islam - who kill each other every day.

of course they are connected they are following a literal interpretation of the Koran please don't start with how ISIS etc has 'nothing to do with Islam'. Also my view of it is also shaped by many other factors eg the way women are treated in many Muslim countries, the lack of integration of Muslim communities, the Rochdale sex scandal. I don't think the religion should be encouraged or supported in this country as it is not compatible with British values and is not part of our culture and history, It is essentially an imported religion/dogma whose effects are mostly negative.
of course they are connected they are following a literal interpretation of the Koran please don't start with how ISIS etc has 'nothing to do with Islam'. Also my view of it is also shaped by many other factors eg the way women are treated in many Muslim countries, the lack of integration of Muslim communities, the Rochdale sex scandal. I don't think the religion should be encouraged or supported in this country as it is not compatible with British values and is not part of our culture and history, It is essentially an imported religion/dogma whose effects are mostly negative.

Why don't you just come out with it and say you don't like brown religions?
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Why don't you just come out with it and say you don't like brown religions?

so zzzzzz haven't got an argument so resort to using the racist card #embarrassingyourself

ISIS represent a warped version of islam which is on a separate wavelength to the version of Islam to which 1.5 billion Muslims subscribe.

And as I said, Muslims have moved on, the Muslims who live in the UK today do not have the same views nor do they follow the Quran word-to-word given that it was written 1500 years ago.
erm no the other parts were all nonsense. They reacted disgustingly even if the entrance was blocked they could ask the police to move them. Are you seriously suggesting that doing a flying kick and throwing punches is acceptable? Also yeah wow they don;t live stream and edit favourably big deal. I am aware that their actions are provocative. The point is if they did the same outside a church or synagogue they wouldn't be violently assaulted. Also please name some religious extremists who have carried out attacks in this country who are of a different religion.

Her point is that you are basing a BF video which is no doubt heavily edited as though these are the complete facts of what actually happened. Of course the violence was utterly wrong but how do you know it was a "peaceful protest"? How do you know what was said and done by BF? Anything that could have made them look bad would have been cut.
so zzzzzz haven't got an argument so resort to using the racist card #embarrassingyourself

I honestly am not worried about embarrassing things, compared with your threads, pretty much anything looks reasonable and well judged.
Would you provoke a venomous snake if you knew it was going to bite you? Britain First went to that Mosque with the obvious intent to incite violence so that they can demonise the Muslim community.

British muslims are venomous snakes. Small brained unintelligent animals with no capacity for thinking, restraint or reason.

Muslims, how do you feel about Franks Underwoods views?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
British muslims are venomous snakes. Small brained unintelligent animals with no capacity for thinking, restraint or reason.

Muslims, how do you feel about Franks Underwoods views?

Wrong, anyone, regardless of religion, who responds with violence to protests can be compared to, in an analogy, as a venomous snake.

Nice try kid
Original post by Novascope
Britain First are a bunch of *****. So I don't really care lmao.

First they came for Charlie Hebdo and i did not speak out, because I was not Charlie

Then they came for Britain first and i did not speak out because i was not Britain First

Then they came for homosexuals and i did not speak out because i was not homosexual..

Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me

He wasn't saying that the actions of the extremists have nothing to do with Islam. he admitted that they follow a certain interpretation that makes them commit the crimes that they commit.

What many people are taking issue with is the way you and a few others here are generalising all Muslims, lumping them in with the radicals. Most of my immediate family are Muslims and they haven't killed or tried to harm me for leaving the religion.

And please, don't pretend that you care about women in Muslim countries :rolleyes:
Original post by JohnGreek
To be fair, they were looking for it when they were parading through East London with Union Jacks and Crusader crosses. Not that that makes the people they're up against any better.

Edit: Wrong video

They have the right to protest peacefully and they were attacked by violent thugs who also attacked the police who were doing their job. The guys that attacked the march and the police are criminals that should all be arrested. Simple as that. No buts. And the flags are the sacred emblems of this country!!! Got a problem with that?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Betelgeuse-
First they came for Charlie Hebdo and i did not speak out, because I was not Charlie

Then they came for Britain first and i did not speak out because i was not Britain First

Then they came for homosexuals and i did not speak out because i was not homosexual..

Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me

No ones 'coming for you' lmao, get over this delusion that Islam is invading the UK
Original post by WBZ144
Her point is that you are basing a BF video which is no doubt heavily edited as though these are the complete facts of what actually happened. Of course the violence was utterly wrong but how do you know it was a "peaceful protest"? How do you know what was said and done by BF? Anything that could have made them look bad would have been cut.

a lot of other people have been justifying the violence. I am not deluding myself that BF didn't do bad things. My concern is that this country now has areas which are essentially run by a Muslim majority and become no go areas. Also Islam as a religion seeks tolerance but is noticeably intolerant to criticism/being challenged.

[video="youtube;knRLJp-nqSg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knRLJp-nqSg[/video]
Wrong, anyone, regardless of religion, who responds with violence to protests can be compared to, in an analogy, as a venomous snake.

Nice try kid

Your words buddy... backtrack all you want but the mask has slipped. Bigotry of soft expectations is showing.

If i were muslim, i would be far far far more disgusted and concerned by your remarks and bigotry than by a bunch of cross wielding British patriots

Latest

Trending

Trending