The Student Room Group

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
I dunno, if I'm thinking of the right thread that me and you first talked on then yeah she was on that thread too.

Yes, it happens - basically gotta be a TSR God like me :tongue:

I'm trying to think who it is now, there's one person I got super close in that thread and she's a girl but I'm afraid it's the wrong person or something.
Reply 61
Original post by Rhythmical
I'm trying to think who it is now, there's one person I got super close in that thread and she's a girl but I'm afraid it's the wrong person or something.

Hmmmm, does she have her gender on display? If yes, it's the wrong person and she had the same guessing game but trying to guess me :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
Hmmmm, does she have her gender on display? If yes, it's the wrong person and she had the same guessing game but trying to guess me :tongue:

I was thinking of Amellia haha and omg I want to know but I'm too lazy to look through my thread.
Reply 63
I was thinking of Amellia haha and omg I want to know but I'm too lazy to look through my thread.

Matr...... :wink:
Original post by Andy98
Matr...... :wink:

I just got a quote from her, talk about good timing.
Reply 65
I just got a quote from her, talk about good timing.

Shhh, don't tell her I'm talking to you - supposed to be working :colondollar:
Original post by Andy98
Shhh, don't tell her I'm talking to you - supposed to be working :colondollar:

Aw your secret is safe with me, I won't tell her that you're hiding inside TSR's servers.
Reply 67
Aw your secret is safe with me, I won't tell her that you're hiding inside TSR's servers.

Haha OK
Original post by Andy98
Haha OK

I was supposed to sleep at 10pm today and I failed, I should write a song. Does your girlfriend hold musical talents?
Reply 69
I was supposed to sleep at 10pm today and I failed, I should write a song. Does your girlfriend hold musical talents?

Hahahaha, she doesn't think so - personally I don't know if she's just being modest or not
Original post by Andy98
Hahahaha, she doesn't think so - personally I don't know if she's just being modest or not

I bet she does, she's missing out on this thread. I'm not surprised if she can write, she holds a good conversation.
Reply 71
I bet she does, she's missing out on this thread. I'm not surprised if she can write, she holds a good conversation.

She has been impressing me with her newly developed rhyming skills recently :tongue:

Tbh I don't think she's tried anything is more accurate than her not having any talents
Original post by Andy98
She has been impressing me with her newly developed rhyming skills recently :tongue:

Tbh I don't think she's tried anything is more accurate than her not having any talents

She's so lovely, like she's so nice. I've found a new friend!
Reply 73
She's so lovely, like she's so nice. I've found a new friend!

I know, she's too good to be true
Reply 74
BTW this thread is trending
Original post by Andy98
I know, she's too good to be true

Original post by Andy98
BTW this thread is trending

Keep hold of her, she's a good one. And oh my god we're trending but it's only us two in here lol.
Reply 76
Keep hold of her, she's a good one. And oh my god we're trending but it's only us two in here lol.

I intend to.

Indeedio
Original post by Andy98
I intend to.

Indeedio

Get your girlfriend in here, or are you still hiding from her? :tongue:
Reply 78
Get your girlfriend in here, or are you still hiding from her? :tongue:

@Matrix123, get yo sexy ass in here woman.

Now I'm gonna work
Original post by Andy98
@Matrix123, get yo sexy ass in here woman.

Now I'm gonna work

She can read the previous posts, you're about to be rumbled.

Quick Reply