The Student Room Group

How many relationships have you been in?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Poooky
I'm sure it features in C4 at the very least! Arctan is what I like to think the "opposite" function to tan, like if
tan(y)=x, then arctan (x)=arctan (tan (y) ) = y
It's actually very simple in the way you'll have to use it and the integral earlier in the thread is just something that has to be memorised, so don't worry about it :biggrin:
Nope, there's lots of e and ln(x)'s, but no arctan. Thanks though!
Reply 201
Original post by Rhythmical
Sorry :tongue: don't want you to live in my rival town (they suck) and there is a wide variety of restaurants like Italian, Chinese, Indian, Turkish... the list is endless. And it is so multicultural, we have the largest population of Italian people in the UK by concentration.

...food... That is all I care about. Although I do love Italian cuisine!

I've never met an Italian before so that would be an interesting thing to look forward to :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
1, been going...a while, I dunno (no official start lol). Close to 2 years I think.
Original post by Noara
...food... That is all I care about. Although I do love Italian cuisine!

I've never met an Italian before so that would be an interesting thing to look forward to :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw really? Where you live, is it the same type of people?
Reply 204
Aw really? Where you live, is it the same type of people?

I'm a Pakistani and I'm stuck in Saudi....there are just too many Saudis..........WAYYY to many...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
I'm a Pakistani and I'm stuck in Saudi....there are just too many Saudis..........WAYYY to many...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm Pakistani too. Were you born in Saudi then? I guess it's hard being a woman in Saudi with all the rules in place, is it a nice country?
Reply 206
I'm Pakistani too. Were you born in Saudi then? I guess it's hard being a woman in Saudi with all the rules in place, is it a nice country?

Really? I did not figure that out now HAHAHA
And not really. I was born in Pakistan and then came to Saudi when I was 3 and a half. Since then I've been in Saudi.

It's a nice place to live except for the women discrimination part. Otherwise it's not that bad. Atleast we don't have taxes haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
Really? I did not figure that out now HAHAHA
And not really. I was born in Pakistan and then came to Saudi when I was 3 and a half. Since then I've been in Saudi.

It's a nice place to live except for the women discrimination part. Otherwise it's not that bad. Atleast we don't have taxes haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw Pakistan, I can't think why people escape that place... Do you ever go back there? I've been there twice, it's fun but that's because I come from a village. And damn Saudi does not sound like an equal rights country, it's so sad and wow no taxes?
Reply 208
Aw Pakistan, I can't think why people escape that place... Do you ever go back there? I've been there twice, it's fun but that's because I come from a village. And damn Saudi does not sound like an equal rights country, it's so sad and wow no taxes?

I visited it a few times but I never really lived there ever.

It is not!!!! And haha yes, no taxes at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
I visited it a few times but I never really lived there ever.

It is not!!!! And haha yes, no taxes at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pakistan has good weather but I still prefer England. Would you ever move to England permanently?
Reply 210
Pakistan has good weather but I still prefer England. Would you ever move to England permanently?

I actually plan to, that is if I get the nationality!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
I actually plan to, that is if I get the nationality!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw that's cool, would your parents let you?
50 and I'm a girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending