The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kamara7

Spoiler

Hahahaha, night! :lol:
Ah I have had no time to revise in the Easter, due to unforeseen circumstances :F. Which isn't exactly great but oh well I'll have to deal with it. Damn, I've got 2 frees tomorrow and I plan on going through the mechanics section for physics and also do an S1 paper for maths, as in my mock, I got a U in the stats mock, but an A in Core 1! Leaving me with a C overall which I was unhappy with...

How are you all getting on?

Have the clocks not gone forward an hour on this site?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by GamingandMaths
Ah I have had no time to revise in the Easter, due to unforeseen circumstances :F

I'm sorry to hear that.

Damn, I've got 2 frees tomorrow and I plan on going through the mechanics section for physics and also do an S1 paper for maths, as in my mock, I got a U in the stats mock, but an A in Core 1! Leaving me with a C overall which I was unhappy with...

Good luck! Do come on TSR if you need help with maths. I tend to be okay at explaining things if you don't get it.

How are you all getting on?

You don't wanna know.

Have the clocks not gone forward an hour on this site?

Your time settings for the site are probably on GMT, which doesn't have daylight savings. If you want to change that, go to account settings.
Reply 2703
Original post by Zacken
Update: didn't actually do any STEP, lol.

:colonhash:

Original post by Nettled
Haha your schedule looked crazy at one point too. What's your sleep schedule like?

"Schedule" :rofl: I don't think it deserves such a term. - Well, I haven't slept at all today. :frown: :rofl: I'm literally breathing on 0hrs of rest.

I don't even know why I'm laughing considering I'm not feeling great about the entire situation.

What about yours? :smile:
Reply 2704
Okay, so I've finished it but I need to copy it out bc my teacher doesn't like to be emailed stuff.- So I've got to write it all out. I'll start doing that at 12:00am.
Original post by Kamara7
Flashcards! I do OCR, but to condense the vast amount of text, literally flashcards. Highlighters, felt tips, coloured pens, or do posters, unleash your inner stationery! I've been making them bit by bit throughout the year, so to start now may seem daunting. Maybe type them up? I dunno, just a suggestion :smile:

Hey just thought I'd mention cause I do OCR as well; the CD in the back of the textbook has a bunch of extra questions and flash cards they made themselves! I would give it a try cause it was pretty helpful during my AS exams!
Original post by Zacken
I'm sorry to hear that.

Good luck! Do come on TSR if you need help with maths. I tend to be okay at explaining things if you don't get it.

You don't wanna know.

Your time settings for the site are probably on GMT, which doesn't have daylight savings. If you want to change that, go to account settings.

Hello! :smile:
I've seen you around helping people out often enough so I'll pop on if I'm struggling, it's the stats that really gets me bad, otherwise, I love maths. I take it your work is not going to plan then? Well at least that makes two of us.
And about the time settings, thanks, I didn't know that!
:sleep:
I'm off to sleep, I'll check in tomorrow ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2707
I've seen you around helping people out often enough so I'll pop on if I'm struggling, it's the stats that really gets me bad, otherwise, I love maths. I take it your work is not going to plan then? Well at least that makes two of us.

Goodnight + sleep well. :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear about your Easter situation. :smile:
Original post by veryambitchious
Checking back in after a week. My week has not been as productive as I would've liked. I am doing psychology now and will be moving on to history until about 1 am. I am still struggling with C2 trig equations :frown:.

Still need help? I have a C2 mock next week so any practice helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm thinking of joining this
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2710
[exam conditions] AQA C1 2010 74/75 & C2 specimen paper 70/75. Capped off with a quick F585 recap before class tomorrow ^_^ going to get some more economics done tomorrow probably with some C4&S1 - 36 days until my first exam:coffee:

Spoiler

Night! No worries, check in with me if you need stats help. There's often a way to make the stuff you struggle with intuitive, I feel. :-)
Reply 2712
Original post by FatimaHere
Love you. Literally doing this

:smile: :hugs:<3
Oh ****, I did much better in that Maths test than I thought I did, I actually did amazingly, I'm so relieved, wow :zomg:
Reply 2714
Original post by somemightsay888
Oh ****, I did much better in that Maths test than I thought I did, I actually did amazingly, I'm so relieved, wow :zomg:

:party:
Original post by Anon_98
:party:

[scroll] :yes: [/scroll]
Just scraped an A grade on the June 2013 FP2 paper in exam conditions 😊 that's 4 out of 6 maths modules pretty much sorted which is reassuring!

Tomorrow I'm going to do another maths paper and make notes on as much of Philosophy AS as I can stand. Also should probably be up and dressed before 12 this time haha x

Original post by xs4
[exam conditions] AQA C1 2010 74/75 & C2 specimen paper 70/75.

👏
Original post by khaleesi98
Just scraped an A grade on the June 2013 FP2 paper in exam conditions 😊

Would this happen to be for Edexcel? 'cause I've just done that paper. :biggrin:
I gave up chemistry. Too tired. Good luck guys if anyone is still up lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2719
Original post by Yammy
I gave up chemistry. Too tired. Good luck guys if anyone is still up lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sleep well, you deserve it. :smile: :hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending