The Student Room Group

When/how did your parents find out you lost your virginity?

I was raised by a strict Pakistani mother. My older brother was once caught in bed with a girl and my mother calmly asked the girl to leave, then all hell broke loose. Being the sneaky younger brother, I never talked about girls or revealed plans to meet up with female 'friends' as it wasn't allowed in our household at such a young age (13 - 16).

I lost my virginity at 16, and I told my mother in the heat of an arguement about her attitude towards dating and how she had to adapt to western society. She was shocked, to say the least.

What about you guys?

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

It was no big thing.
My parents are very relaxed
Why would one tell their parents they lost their virginity? Strange one to me

Had a gf for 5 years and my parents are solely going of assumption that im no longer a virgin

Guess it makes sense in OP's post
Well I actually lost mine to my teacher, which was awkward to explain, I think my dad was okay with it though.

Spoiler

I've never told them but I reckon my mum knows
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Why would one tell their parents they lost their virginity? Strange one to me

Had a gf for 5 years and my parents are solely going of assumption that im no longer a virgin

Guess it makes sense in OP's post

Sort of why I worded the post 'how did they find out'. I'd assume a lot of people didn't outright declare their first romp to mummy and daddy.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Well I actually lost mine to my teacher, which was awkward to explain, I think my dad was okay with it though.

Spoiler

This breaks several laws...
Original post by hezzlington
Sort of why I worded the post 'how did they find out'. I'd assume a lot of people didn't outright declare their first romp to mummy and daddy.

hahaha yea i guess over time with a gf then

Spoiler

:puke:

Not funny
They didn't, and they never will unless for some crazy reason I decide to get married/have a baby.
Original post by Eternalflames
:puke:

Not funny

I'm not even joking ffs
I'm not even joking ffs

So your home school teacher took your virginity?

And it wasn't your dad?
Original post by Eternalflames
So your home school teacher took your virginity?

And it wasn't your dad?

Nah, it was my Uncle Jimmy
My mom foundd out in the dumbest way ever, she found a blown up condom in my closet. She called me over and was like wth is this? I also lost it at 16. My parents weren't strict at all I had boys in my room all the time they just weren't allowed to sleep over AND MY DAD IS BROWN.

She asked if I wanted to go on birth control and that was all.
(edited 8 years ago)
It is normal Sunday Lunch conversation.
Nah, it was my Uncle Jimmy

****ing hell, paedophilia isn't a joke.
My parents saw me taking my pill and just assumed from there..they never asked though, but I know they know i'm not
Original post by DiddyDec
It is normal Sunday Lunch conversation.

While you just so happen to eat a hot dog?
Original post by xobeauty
My mom foundd out in the dumbest way ever, she found a blown up condom in my closet. She called me over and was like wth is this? I also lost it at 16. My parents weren't strict at all I had boys in my room all the time they just weren't allowed to sleep over AND MY DAD IS BROWN.

She asked if I wanted to go on birth control and that was all.

errrr....
Original post by Novascope
While you just so happen to eat a hot dog?

PRSOM :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending