The Student Room Group

PwC Insight Week 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by will135
Has anyone else still heard nothing from PWC? I haven't had any call or email saying I've been accepted or rejected, and I'm pretty sure they were meant to tell us by today?

Me neither
Reply 341
Thanks for the help Khalid, looking forward to it.

Original post by Khalid21
I'm guessing it's different this year because for my intake you were put on to one service line for the majority of work shadowing and you mentor is supposed to organise you getting to see the other services lines as well. I was put on to tax but even before the programme I wanted to get assurance so needless to say I enjoyed that day and aspect of the work experience the most.

For us everyone who got on to the programme across England and Ireland had to go to Birmingham for the induction but this may have changed. Travel expenses are reimbursed if that is not your base office and if you are over 2-1/2 hours away you have the option to come the night before and stay in a hotel which was soooo much fun. The induction is pretty fun as well, just general talks, ice breakers, good food(I won't spoil what you're getting) and a overview of the week to come. I'll admit the first 10 minutes but only that is quite tense because everyone recognises the calibre of the people their but after the sizing up finishes everyone talks and its a lot of fun meeting people from all over the country.
Reply 342
Is anyone doing the week beginning 8th at London Bridge
Original post by Rishi L

Not sure. Doesnt really look like it from here, but I'm sure there will be people who get it.

I'm creating a Telegram group (no need to share numbers) so PM me with your username or directly on telegram my TSR username.

This is largely for London Bridge people but i dont mind it if other office people would like to join :smile:

Good luck to all still waiting to hear back x
Reply 344
Yep I am!
Original post by Rishi L
Hey, who else is going to the 7 More London Riverside, SE1 2RT (London Bridge) Office for the week starting 22nd August? xx
Whats the split of male to female

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 347
Original post by truemiscer
Dya reckon there will be many birds

Posted from TSR Mobile

There were a couple on the business insight day :colondollar:
cool
Original post by jamestg
There were a couple on the business insight day :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by truemiscer
fitties? or where they clapped?

that's ridiculously inappropriate. :angry: Bet PwC would be glad to know that's what you're thinking about in regards to your work experience there, and how you think about girls..
Lol I still havent had a reply anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L_frank
I can edit your posts too

Nice one

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha, can't get away with it now mate, i'm sure lots of people have seen it, including myself

honestly I hope you don't get a reply because you seem like a toxic person, if that is your main priority with a work experience you shouldn't expect a reply anyway.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by popcornjpg
hahaha, can't get away with it now mate, i'm sure lots of people have seen it, including myself

honestly I hope you don't get a reply because you seem like a toxic person, if that is your main priority with a work experience you shouldn't expect a reply anyway.

Exactly... His posts were just worryingly inappropriate and irrelevant.
Reply 354
See you there :smile:

Original post by Nc_x
Yep I am!
Reply 355
Sorry I only made my account yesterday, can you add me to the group I don't really know what I'm doing

Original post by sanchit117
Not sure. Doesnt really look like it from here, but I'm sure there will be people who get it.

I'm creating a Telegram group (no need to share numbers) so PM me with your username or directly on telegram my TSR username.

This is largely for London Bridge people but i dont mind it if other office people would like to join :smile:

Good luck to all still waiting to hear back x
Anyone heard back today?:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 357
No, not yet. What office did you apply to?
Original post by cdabke
Received an email from PwC this afternoon saying i got accepted! Very very excited :biggrin:
I'll be going to the London Riverside office for the 22nd August week.

@sanchit117 Great idea.

PM me if anyone is going to the same office during the same week.

I got on email on Friday saying I got accepted and I'll be going to the London Riverside office for the 22nd August week as well. :h:
Original post by Blue Butterfly
I got on email on Friday saying I got accepted and I'll be going to the London Riverside office for the 22nd August week as well. :h:

Congratulations! :smile: See you there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending