The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Is anyone getting in?

won't let me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nope- says "maximum logins reached" anyone else??
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
me too - this is torture.
Original post by ssamarai
nope- says "maximum logins reached" anyone else??

Same, I wonder what the max number of logins is
i was there at 9 and tried to apply as soon as I got an email - whaaat
Original post by undine_monty
Same, I wonder what the max number of logins is

haha nice :smile:

Eastwood it is, darling. I'm all done, must have been one of the first if the not the very first. I think one person is max. I remember reading that somewhere, forget where now.
Original post by Bath~Student

Eastwood it is, darling. I'm all done, must have been one of the first if the not the very first. I think one person is max. I remember reading that somewhere, forget where now.

grats

did you see what else was still available
Original post by bathstudent16
grats

did you see what else was still available

Surprisingly, my number two (Osborne) was down. I immediately checked the website, which said that it's only available to 35 students in all. That would imply that at least 35 got there before me. This was at like 5 minutes past 9.. But perhaps I was just being blind.

Everything else was still up. But then I didn't really care about anything but Eastwood, so I didn't properly check.

Oh well done, you were one of the first, good for you :colonhash:

1 is the max? That's so inefficient
Surprisingly, my number two (Osborne) was down. I immediately checked the website, which said that it's only available to 35 students in all. That would imply that at least 35 got there before me. This was at like 5 minutes past 9.. But perhaps I was just being blind.

Everything else was still up. But then I didn't really care about anything but Eastwood, so I didn't properly check.

Thanks. Did you keep refreshing the page? Which page should I refresh?
Thanks. Did you keep refreshing the page? Which page should I refresh?

Refresh endlessly. Press the "try again" button.
Oh well done, you were one of the first, good for you :colonhash:

1 is the max? That's so inefficient

Haven't a clue. Just hammer the "try again" button, or whatever the pink link said.
Refresh endlessly. Press the "try again" button.

Haven't a clue. Just hammer the "try again" button, or whatever the pink link said.

That's what I've been doing this whole time since 9:45
That's what I've been doing this whole time since 9:45

the struggle is real

are you unbelievably stressed, as i am
the struggle is real

are you unbelievably stressed, as i am

No, im not really stressed. I'll get in eventually and I'll most likely get my first choice.

I could be doing something a lot more productive than sit here clicking the same links over and over again.
No, im not really stressed. I'll get in eventually and I'll most likely get my first choice.

I could be doing something a lot more productive than sit here clicking the same links over and over again.

good

"
Authentication System FailureThere appears to be a problem with the authentication system used by this service. Please try again later. If this problem persists then please contact us for further assistance, quoting this error messag
"

whaaat
good

"
Authentication System FailureThere appears to be a problem with the authentication system used by this service. Please try again later. If this problem persists then please contact us for further assistance, quoting this error messag
"

whaaat

I got that too just now. I just logged in again and it carried on working.

Maybe it crashed because there's so many people trying to get in or we've just been clicking 'please try again' way too many times :tongue:
Just got in to mine- just keep clicking and be patient
Got in, feels good
I got that too just now. I just logged in again and it carried on working.

Maybe it crashed because there's so many people trying to get in or we've just been clicking 'please try again' way too many times :tongue:

yeah we broke the system ;D
We have to wait until August? How come -.-

Quick Reply

Latest