The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Quick question... do u have to accept the university offers before being considered for nomination or do you wait ,till i hear if u have been nominated then accept?
Original post by Pompey4
I guess Leeds is probably the worst school to apply for a scholarship.

Well, I thank God for Glasgow, Warwick and Kent.

Hahaa!
I would concur with you if you mentioned Warwick alone...Glasgow and Kent are no match for Leeds.
Reply 142
Original post by Birdee
@Pompey have you accepted or rejected any of your scholarship offers?

Hi Birdee. Have accepted all and have not rejected any. But before the end of the month, I should decide which ones to reject.
Reply 143
Original post by Mustapha1992
Hahaa!
I would concur with you if you mentioned Warwick alone...Glasgow and Kent are no match for Leeds.

Hi Mustapha. You are very correct> its just that I have a personal feud with Leeds.
Got 4 nominations today...confused on which to pick up.
Durham,Birmingham,Strathclyde and Queen Belfast..Really confused.:bawling::bawling:
Reply 145
Durham,Birmingham,Strathclyde and Queen Belfast..Really confused.:bawling::bawling:

Congrats man
Reply 146

Wow. Congratulations bro. You are super hot. You now have 5 nominations. If your course at Durham relates with your career plans, then go for Durham. You are hot bro. You should change your name to King Mustapha. Kenyans are starting to dominate ooo. What was your CGPA in bachelors? Congrats once again. I have 3 nominations, you got 5 bro. You are the real boss.
Original post by Pompey4
Wow. Congratulations bro. You are super hot. You now have 5 nominations. If your course at Durham relates with your career plans, then go for Durham. You are hot bro. You should change your name to King Mustapha. Kenyans are starting to dominate ooo. What was your CGPA in bachelors? Congrats once again. I have 3 nominations, you got 5 bro. You are the real boss.

Thanks a lot bro..I have a 3.96 on a 4.0 scale.
Am hoping for the best...Fingers crossed.
Reply 148
Thanks a lot bro..I have a 3.96 on a 4.0 scale.
Am hoping for the best...Fingers crossed.

Wow. 3.96!!!! dats Fire!!!
Did u apply to Cambridge, Oxford and London school of Economics and Political Sciences? Am sure with ur CGPA, ur chances of getting it in this schools are very high.
Original post by Pompey4
Wow. 3.96!!!! dats Fire!!!
Did u apply to Cambridge, Oxford and London school of Economics and Political Sciences? Am sure with ur CGPA, ur chances of getting it in this schools are very high.

I didn't bro...But I might settle for either Durham or Leeds.
Reply 150
Shou, guys are hot here ooooo

Fantastic! U are a phenom!

Congrats.
Original post by eygyal
Quick question... do u have to accept the university offers before being considered for nomination or do you wait ,till i hear if u have been nominated then accept?

You can accept your School's offer anytime you want. This has no bearing on the CSS.
Original post by Pompey4
I guess Leeds is probably the worst school to apply for a scholarship.

Well, I thank God for Glasgow, Warwick and Kent.

Haha. Why do you say so? Would love to hear the story.
Reply 155
Congratulations Mustapha.Five nominations is not a joke...I sent an email to you i.e to [email protected] but you did not reply.Please check and reply..My email is [email protected]
Reply 156
Hi. I am from Kenya and I have applied to King's College London and University of Warwick. I have been nominated by King's as a 2nd reserve student. I am yet to hear from Uni of Warwick. Anyone who has applied to these two universities?
Reply 157
Original post by ViolaGK
Hi. I am from Kenya and I have applied to King's College London and University of Warwick. I have been nominated by King's as a 2nd reserve student. I am yet to hear from Uni of Warwick. Anyone who has applied to these two universities?

Hi ViolaGK...I am also from kenya..I also applied to University of Warwick and I am yet to get any response...
Reply 158
@RAYZ25 Great! I have applied to study "Gender and International Development" I have unconditiona study offer, but I haven't heard from them regarding the scholarship. I hope to hear from them by end week. What about you?
Reply 159
Original post by ViolaGK
@RAYZ25 Great! I have applied to study "Gender and International Development" I have unconditiona study offer, but I haven't heard from them regarding the scholarship. I hope to hear from them by end week. What about you?

Hello ViolaGK...Pleasure to meet you...I also have unconditional offer from the University of Warwick to study MA International Development..Lets hope for the best...Which part of Kenya do you come from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending