The Student Room Group

Can We Guess Your Age And Gender From These 10 Questions?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/who-am-i#.prjJxK86w

I just did this quiz on Buzzfeed and the answer was exactly right... it even figured out details about my life!

What age and gender does the quiz guess for you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Queen Cersei
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/who-am-i#.prjJxK86w

I just did this quiz on Buzzfeed and the answer was exactly right... it even figured out details about my life!

What age and gender does the quiz guess for you?

I knew Buzzfeed when I saw the title :tongue:. Are you ever going to collab with them?

You got: Woman in her early twenties

True enough

Buzzfeed result
We think you’re a woman who is between 20 and 24 and is just starting to get her life sorted out. You’re either at university or in work and probably quite enjoying it, though you might have a few years to go until you’re in your dream job.

You’re probably dating, though will have a stable partner if you’re lucky. You live in a rented flat with friends and are generally doing well in life.
I dont drink, so couldn't answer all of the questions
Reply 3
I got a woman in her early twenties so clearly this thing is either racist or fake as f*ck
Woman in her earlier twenties. I was actually preparing a snarky comment for when Buzzfeed got it wrong. One of the few times they've been accurate. :lol:

Description isn't very accurate, though. :holmes:
I got woman around 20-24, at university.
I'm a boy, 17 years old and not at university.
I don't drink :colonhash: -
but I got Girl in her mid-teens which is not true either:biggrin:
I got women in her early twenties which although correct. The description is pretty wrong I already live with a stable partner:P
Original post by the-future-medic
I dont drink, so couldn't answer all of the questions

This is true of so many of these quizzes omg, is it that hard to include a non alcoholic option?
Reply 9
"We reckon you’re a woman who has probably turned 30 within the last year or two."

Buzzfeed, I've just turned 20. Are you calling me a grandma already?
Original post by such_a_lady
This is true of so many of these quizzes omg, is it that hard to include a non alcoholic option?

I know.. but obviously must be too long for them to do so :colonhash:
I'm uncultured, so I can't do this.
I got guy in his late teens, I'm an 18 year old male. So yeah.
Original post by such_a_lady

Quizzes of this nature rarely have options to switch up questions, also saying you don't drink wouldn't really indicate an age group.
You got: Girl in her late teensWe reckon you’ve either recently started uni or college, or are about to very soon. You might have a few career plans in mind, but it’s far too early to start worrying too much about it. You have a solid group of friends who you spend a lot of time with, but are probably still living with your parents at least until you can afford to rent on your own.

Pretty accurate.
Wow it truly works
woman in her nineties ....

smh

:emo:
Man in his mid twenties. I'm 24 - 29 was the age bracket so almost!
Original post by Attempt
I got a woman in her early twenties so clearly this thing is either racist or fake as f*ck

How does race come into it?
Reply 19
image.png

Boy in my teens :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest