The Student Room Group

AQA BUSS3/BUSS4 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 28/01/2016
Which businesses have you done? And what information do you search. Like the CEO, Market Share, Profits???

you research the information on the bullet points.
This is what im doing, if anyone could help my finish it, that would be great: -
I'm researching 5 businesses including - John Lewis, Uber, Alphabet, Asos, and I haven't decided on the last one as yet
The EU referendum is the day after our exam, we've had theory on it it is incredibly topical
Original post by 28/01/2016
I was also wondering why Business students doing this exam aren't active but maybe most students haven't started it yet.... If you see previous year threads they began from May/June.... But that's too late tbh.

And I was told by my teacher that for Section B in BUSS4 the EU or Retrenchment could come up as they haven't come up since this course began. But not too sure...
Original post by gkgs
Hey guys, there isnt a clear thread for A2 AQA Business so I thought Id make one for us. So lets just share techniques and help each other out as much as we can.

At what point is everyone at? We have just started going through the pre-release theme for this year.

is there one for university students doing business management? cant find and help anywhere in terms of past papers etc
Reply 24
have you done any of the research yet? I'm struggling so much! ( SECTION A)
Reply 25
Anyone want to exchange research notes? I've done up to bullet point 4 so far
Reply 26
Yes please

Email me to [email protected]

:smile:
yes
hey guys, I am assuming we are all doing AQA here, should I start a group chat on whatsapp where we can all exchange resources ect. , I attended a tutor2u workshop yesterday, so ive got loads of resources I can send to you guys.
Reply 29
Hi,
Struggling to revise for BUSS4, for BUSS I have done mind maps around the syllabus but its the exam technique that will get you all the marks i.e. clear lines of analysis and use of business examples and business models. not looking forward to either of the exams to be honest. Also resitting both BUSS1 and BUSS2, but they are much easier to revise for as the exam technique is easier to understand.
Reply 30
Original post by helpme123123
The EU referendum is the day after our exam, we've had theory on it it is incredibly topical

What type of theory have you been given? I've been given little details on the EU but not enough the create a full essay question on, unless your supposed to include PESTLE analysis as it could be classed as a political factor, could it?
I don't think a full blown essay could ever come up about the EU for you to need to know a lot about it.

Hows the prerelease questions going tho?
Reply 32
If anyone wants to share resources, feel free to PM me your Skype username. I have got 4 A grade Section B essays.
Section B research and Section A E-Commerce research.
Original post by Jessedge
What type of theory have you been given? I've been given little details on the EU but not enough the create a full essay question on, unless your supposed to include PESTLE analysis as it could be classed as a political factor, could it?

Uh we've been given a lot of data and different types of questions for the EU I mean we can use the data we collect no matter which because it relates to everything... It will impact the stakeholders and it will impact mission aims and objectives, the pound is weakening which means imports are expensive and exports are cheap which is the economic environment, etc
Original post by Jessedge
Hi,
Struggling to revise for BUSS4, for BUSS I have done mind maps around the syllabus but its the exam technique that will get you all the marks i.e. clear lines of analysis and use of business examples and business models. not looking forward to either of the exams to be honest. Also resitting both BUSS1 and BUSS2, but they are much easier to revise for as the exam technique is easier to understand.

I'm doing the same parts as you could you possibly PM me your email and send me across these posters please
Reply 35
How are you guys revising for BUSS3? I have kind of neglected it because of BUSS4 and the prerelease...
Reply 36
Hi I'm wondering if you can add me to this chat would be very helpful
Reply 37
Which chat?
IN NEED A MASSIVE HELP!!! Has anyone got any research on the BUSS4 e-commerce business's for both essay's on BUSS 3&4. I'm struggling. Would be a massive help if so! Thank you!
Original post by gkgs
How are you guys revising for BUSS3? I have kind of neglected it because of BUSS4 and the prerelease...

I have made notes on all chp's for BUSS3, probably too late to do that now, but then just getting pass papers and doing 2 a week, 1 open book and then one closed book. With the closed book, time yourself and stick to the timings. If you dont finish - thats fine! Change color when the time is up, and with practice you will get better and better.

Closer to the exam I will go through my notes and make quick flash cards for gentle reminders of the content.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending