The Student Room Group

What are your top 5

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Student403
*gasp* I live in Doha :nutcase:

Let me know if you need any recommendations of things to do!

:h: You're so lucky! How is it there? And definitely, I plan to go after my studies are complete :biggrin:
Original post by Student403
Again.. It isn't XD It's quite common from Nov-Feb or even March to be between 10-30.

But AC helps

I wanna go Doha but the temperature was putting me off loool

If you say so, what about in like August?
Original post by darkvibes

Ahh yeah I think now it's going to get tougher until September/October. Jan/Feb here is very nice as it's quite pleasant weather and you can still do all the fun desert and beach activities.

Original post by k.m.b
:h: You're so lucky! How is it there? And definitely, I plan to go after my studies are complete :biggrin:

It's very nice because of the incredibly low crime rate. And there is lots to do in the desert and hopefully in the next 10 years (I guess after your studies are complete) it'll have a lot more entertainment in prep for the WC.

Any particular reason for Doha? :h:
Reply 23
Villa Park
Wembley
Nou Camp
Bernebeu
Old Trafford
Reply 24
It's very nice because of the incredibly low crime rate. And there is lots to do in the desert and hopefully in the next 10 years (I guess after your studies are complete) it'll have a lot more entertainment in prep for the WC.

Any particular reason for Doha? :h:

Yeah I wanna go Quad biking and visit forts etc. I have a few mutual friends who live there and it just seems awesome. Plus the weather is a bonus, in England the weather is awful
:^_^:
Reply 25
Original post by Kyx
Villa Park
Wembley
Nou Camp
Bernebeu
Old Trafford

You must love your football:tongue:
Reply 26
Original post by k.m.b
You must love your football:tongue:

indeed. Althoug I can also do one for formula one:

Monaco
Canada
Spain
Abu Dhabi
Texas
Umm

Bora Bora
Hawaii
Jamaica
Iceland
Australia (those accents tho)
Original post by darkvibes

Where's Doha??
Reply 29
Original post by TakingMyTimeOnMy
Where's Doha??

In Qatar
Reply 30
1. Tokyo
2. Dubai
3. USA
4. Ubud
5. Costa Rica
Reply 31
Umm

Bora Bora
Hawaii
Jamaica
Iceland
Australia (those accents tho)

Do you like the accents?
Original post by k.m.b
Do you like the accents?

Thank you!! I looked up Doha it looks awesome the architecture is beautiful. Just like accents esp Australian I mean have you heard them!! It's awesome. To answer your question yes I do like the accents :h:
Is like dream or places you've been?

1. Seoul
2. Tokyo
3. Anywhere in the Arctic Circle, like Norway to see the Aurora Borealis
4. Major US city, I don't really know
5. Rome
Reply 34
Thank you!! I looked up Doha it looks awesome the architecture is beautiful. Just like accents esp Australian I mean have you heard them!! It's awesome. To answer your question yes I do like the accents :h:

ikr the architecture is amaaazing and yeah I have heard them, I feel like its a crossover between a British and American accent idk if that's just me tho
I don't have an accent though:s-smilie:
Original post by k.m.b
travelling destinations?
1.Doha
2.Bangkok
3.Cape Town
4.Seoul
5.Tokyo

1. Chernobyl/Pripyat, Ukraine
2. Russia
3. Palestine
4. Kerry, Ireland
5. Belfast/Derry, Ireland
Reply 36
Original post by aarora
1. Tokyo
2. Dubai
3. USA
4. Ubud
5. Costa Rica

Wow i just googled Ubud and it looks serene:o:o
Original post by k.m.b
ikr the architecture is amaaazing and yeah I have heard them, I feel like its a crossover between a British and American accent idk if that's just me tho
I don't have an accent though:s-smilie:

Sure you do but you probably don't notice it as everyone sounds similar around you. I'm guessing you live in Doha. I have a British accent (I don't agree personally) but my cousins who live in Ghana disagree fiercely
Reply 38
Original post by k.m.b
I don't get the hype with Dubai? It's like everyone I know wants to go there
I so want to see the goats in trees in Morocco:tongue:

They see all the rich people there and the media shows their lifestyle so they chase after it. There are better places in the middle east than Dubai if you are not a certain level of rich or willing to spend money. Dubai is amazing i you are willing to spend otherwise go somewhere else.
Reply 39
Original post by Dinasaurus
Is like dream or places you've been?

Either/Or, mine are places I want to go after university, have you been to the ones you put? And isn't the Aurora Borealis like the Northern Lights? When the sky has loads of different colours

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending