The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

UMS scores

Does LSE request UMS scores to be sent to them? If so, how do you do it and UMS scores fro which subjects? If not, can we send them anyway? Can we select which scores to send?

Thank you!
Original post by londoncricket
Does LSE request UMS scores to be sent to them? If so, how do you do it and UMS scores fro which subjects? If not, can we send them anyway? Can we select which scores to send?

Thank you!

They do request UMS scores for certain subjects. If you apply for Economics, you have to submit your UMS, and for this year's application I have seen them asking UMS from Management applicants as well.

I am not required to submit UMS so I do not know how to do that, but I think that you have to submit all UMS scores from your AS, or the subjects that you choose to carry on for A2.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by prepdream
They do request UMS scores for certain subjects. If you apply for Economics, you have to submit your UMS, and for this year's application I have seen them asking UMS from Management applicants as well.

I am not required to submit UMS so I do not know how to do that, but I think that you have to submit all UMS scores from your AS, or the subjects that you choose to carry on for A2.

Ah I understand. Thanks for your help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending