The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by msiapt
I contacted them before and it's definitely the 7th. I'll try and ring them later and ask when they will be releasing the offers. But i reckon it will be this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh brilliant! Thank you for replying! And yeah it's got to be this week surely!? Let me know if you hear any more from them! Thanks:smile:
Reply 2401
Has anyone heard back from Cumbria about an offer or is anyone still waiting to be interviewed?
Original post by sarah_hhhh
When and how do we apply for NHS funding? Confused!!

You can apply whenever as it opened a week or two ago.

http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/Students/4002.aspx this is the link 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2403
No!! Haven't heard anything since the hold email😫
Reply 2404
Original post by rossphysio
Has anyone heard from York after being put on hold?

Original post by charlottedoddd
Oh brilliant! Thank you for replying! And yeah it's got to be this week surely!? Let me know if you hear any more from them! Thanks:smile:

No problem. I contacted them yesterday and said that it's either this week or next week that they'll be sending offers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RLP98

I hate waiting:frown: Do you know if many people are on hold?
Original post by msiapt
No problem. I contacted them yesterday and said that it's either this week or next week that they'll be sending offers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh gosh I'm terrified😁 Thanks
Reply 2408
Original post by rossphysio
I hate waiting:frown: Do you know if many people are on hold?

I've only seen one other person on this thread that's on hold
Original post by RLP98

I was put on hold but then received an offer through UCAS mid March, they've only just sent me the confirmation email today though. Hope you hear soon!
Reply 2410
Original post by GeoKees
I was put on hold but then received an offer through UCAS mid March, they've only just sent me the confirmation email today though. Hope you hear soon!

Congrats! This wait is killing me!
Original post by RLP98
Congrats! This wait is killing me!

I know, it's the worst part :frown:
Reply 2412
Any heard from Bournemouth yet? It's my last university to reply and kinda want to know as I would put it as my insurance.
What accommodation is everyone for MMU thinking of?
Original post by Hcant
Any heard from Bournemouth yet? It's my last university to reply and kinda want to know as I would put it as my insurance.

i'm still waiting after interview on march 22nd. Judging by the quality of applicants i'm fully expecting a rejection but I just want to hear :frown:
Reply 2415
Is anyone having any luck in Extra so far?
Anyone been offered a MSc place for Birmingham??? I have and considering getting a house in selly oak :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Inks39
Is anyone having any luck in Extra so far?

No, waiting for Plymouth to get back to me after sending my application through Extra and talking to the admissions tutor
Original post by Hcant

I've heard from Bournemouth, they gave me an interview back in January and I was given a place in mid-February. Hope you haven't been waiting too long
Original post by Inishowen13
What accommodation is everyone for MMU thinking of?

I'm thinking Birley campus and then going to apply for cluster flats and townhouse :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending