The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Child Nursing Sept 2016

Just wondering if anyone else has had an offer for child nursing to start this September?

Scroll to see replies

I'm accepting one for keele
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by theswan984
I'm accepting one for keele

Brill! I'm really looking forward to get started.
Do you live local or are u moving into halls?
Original post by Nattie2109
Brill! I'm really looking forward to get started.
Do you live local or are u moving into halls?

I can't wait either! Moving into halls. What about you? Are you waiting to get results or is your offer unconditional? :smile:
Reply 4
I love about 20 mins away so I will be driving there. My offer is unconditional- I already have a degree. What about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love about 20 mins away so I will be driving there. My offer is unconditional- I already have a degree. What about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unconditional as well, I'm on a gap year at the moment. What's your degree in?
Reply 6
Unconditional as well, I'm on a gap year at the moment. What's your degree in?

My degree is in early childhood studies. I'm just finishing my final year now. When did u go for your interview at keele?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My degree is in early childhood studies. I'm just finishing my final year now. When did u go for your interview at keele?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had mine on the 19th November. What about you?
Reply 8
I had mine on the 19th November. What about you?

I had mine on 28th Jan and I heard back the week after. What have u been doing on your gap year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had mine on 28th Jan and I heard back the week after. What have u been doing on your gap year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I heard back on 26th Jan. I'm currently volunteering in the Philippines! Where else did you apply?
Reply 10
I heard back on 26th Jan. I'm currently volunteering in the Philippines! Where else did you apply?

Wow how amazing, I would love to go to the Philippines! I applied for Keele, Staffs and a masters at Nottingham. I've got to stay local as I have a 4 month old baby. As soon as I got offered a place for keele I didn't bother with the interviews for the others. What about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow how amazing, I would love to go to the Philippines! I applied for Keele, Staffs and a masters at Nottingham. I've got to stay local as I have a 4 month old baby. As soon as I got offered a place for keele I didn't bother with the interviews for the others. What about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keele, Northampton, Greenwich, De Montfort and Northumbria. I got and went to all 5 interviews and got offers from Keele, Northampton and De Montfort. In the end it was between Northampton and Keele which was a tough decision but when I properly thought about it Keele was obviously the right choice!
Hiya!

I accepted my offer to study child nursing after I got my grades and i have accepted my accommodation in Barnes Hall. Think its in Block X 050.

Anyone else near by??
Original post by Jwatto432
Hiya!

I accepted my offer to study child nursing after I got my grades and i have accepted my accommodation in Barnes Hall. Think its in Block X 050.

Anyone else near by??

I'm X 55 :smile:
Whoop!! What you studying? Child nursing?
Whoop!! What you studying? Child nursing?

Yeah :smile: are you?
Awesome and I am yeah!
Awesome and I am yeah!

Cool :smile: Whereabouts are you from?
Sheffield! So it ain't too far if I need to nip home you?
Sheffield! So it ain't too far if I need to nip home you?

York, a bit further but still able to easily pop home :smile: how old are you?

Quick Reply

Latest