The Student Room Group

Guys, do you prefere mentally tough or weak girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AJ KO
I have no idea what that word is, nor do I care as this is a thread about "mentally tough or weak girls", not guys.

Well, he addressed "Guys". I am a guy. As such - input allowed.

Adios.
Reply 21
Original post by ivybridge
Well, he addressed "Guys". I am a guy. As such - input allowed.

Yes, to address the question posed - which was a dichotomy between "mentally tough or weak girls".

Your post was about as valid as saying "neither, I prefer mentally tough hedgehogs".
Original post by AJ KO
Yes, to address the question posed - which was a dichotomy between "mentally tough or weak girls".

Your post was about as valid as saying "neither, I prefer mentally tough hedgehogs".

Not quite, lolololololol. I am still a guy, as such, I can comment and I did, gay men exist - get over it little one.
Reply 23
Original post by ivybridge
I am still a guy, as such, I can comment and I did, gay men exist - get over it little one.

It's funny how you try to make every thread include a non-heterosexual POV, even if it clearly wasn't invited thus not relevant.

The same would apply if you made a thread asking gay guys about their preferences re: mental strength in other guys - a guy saying he preferred a girl would be irrelevant in that case.

Are you really that insecure about your sexuality that you need to remind everyone that gays exist even when straight guys talk about girls?
Original post by Supersaps
I think being "strong" all the time or being "vulnerable" all the time is basically being a sociopath.

What guys want is someone that is different depending on the circumstances? Sometimes you'll need to be strong when it gets tough and sometimes it's good to be vulnerable/emotional too during important moments in your life or empathise with others' pains or triumphs.

I think defining yourself either way is a pitfall.

SS

Sometimes life doesn't allow you even a moment of vulnerability. Different people have different lives.
Reply 25
Original post by Dinasaurus
Why would anyone want a 'mentally' weak girl, I mean no offense to those who are but preferring that seems a bit sketchy.

I find it hot when girls are nuts...

Spoiler

Definitely mentally tough as if something happens they can hold there own ground and they are not overly attached

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dinasaurus
Why would anyone want a 'mentally' weak girl, I mean no offense to those who are but preferring that seems a bit sketchy.

Who wants an emotionless zombie?
Original post by John55
I find it hot when girls are nuts...

Spoiler

Why do you like that?
Original post by the bear
am not sure if i am looking for a Lara Croft type of lady ?

The offered choice seems to be between moaning Myrtle and Dolores Umbridge
Reply 30
Original post by xobeauty
Why do you like that?

Excitement, you never know what she's going to do next, everyday is an adventure and when your trying to persuade the police to let her out of jail because she threw a hammer at a kid who looked at her funny, it's a nice escape from the mundane bore of everyday life...
super weak and submissive :colonhash::colonhash:
Original post by John55
Excitement, you never know what she's going to do next, everyday is an adventure and when your trying to persuade the police to let her out of jail because she threw a hammer at a kid who looked at her funny, it's a nice escape from the mundane bore of everyday life...

Yeah right you'd be terrified but all your posts sound like sarcasm so idk if you're trolling but if you aren't...do you like girls like that because your life and personality is the opposite
ERM how about you don't bother or conform to what guys like and just be you why change your personality to fit what boys like this is literally the most stupid question just be yourself
I like one who knows how to use one of these... :whip:

:mmm:
Reply 35
Are you seeking validation because you're a strong independent woman?
Original post by leavingthecity
Sometimes life doesn't allow you even a moment of vulnerability. Different people have different lives.

Interesting comment.
weak so i can take advantage of them lol

Spoiler

Reply 38
Original post by xobeauty
Yeah right you'd be terrified but all your posts sound like sarcasm so idk if you're trolling but if you aren't...do you like girls like that because your life and personality is the opposite

Yeah, it'd be a welcome change to my currently boring and uneventful life, I think if I were more confident I'd be kind of similar to that person I described, well, maybe not quite so extreme I mean, I have no plans to attack any children no matter how messed up my life get's, but currently due to anxiety issues I just take my emotional instability out on myself. I think maybe the sociopath I described in my previous post would be a window into a life I imagine to be more exciting and worth living.
Original post by Anonymous
Guys, do you like girls that are competitive and who will work hard and fight for what they want? For example working hard in a gym and in a cross country race being mentally strong and running hard till they are knackered. Or do you prefere weak girls who giggle or cry when things get tough and are more passive ?

These seem to be two very different extremes. You seem to have described "tough" as somebody committed to their goals while weak is just overemotional, and the scale seems to have gone in a weird direction to me? If weak is crying, then strong logically would be like... able to get through any bad time but that seems totally unrelated to work/achieving goals ethic to me?

In my general experience girls that describe themselves as strong none-ironically are annoying but that's purely anecdotal and possibly not relevant...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending