The Student Room Group

Guys, do you prefere mentally tough or weak girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I prefer mentally ill girls. Nothing better than making out with a retard (sorry - couldn't resist.....only joking)
Original post by stefano865
Interesting comment.

It's true, before people judge women who seem a bit not very vulnerable and feminine they should consider the circumstances of that woman's life. Different women lead different lives.
Original post by John55
Yeah, it'd be a welcome change to my currently boring and uneventful life, I think if I were more confident I'd be kind of similar to that person I described, well, maybe not quite so extreme I mean, I have no plans to attack any children no matter how messed up my life get's, but currently due to anxiety issues I just take my emotional instability out on myself. I think maybe the sociopath I described in my previous post would be a window into a life I imagine to be more exciting and worth living.

So if she threw all your clothes outside in the snow you'd be like yay? Lol.
Reply 43
Original post by xobeauty
So if she threw all your clothes outside in the snow you'd be like yay? Lol.

I'd put a ring on it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by John55
I'd put a ring on it.

And broke your speakers?
Reply 45
Original post by xobeauty
And broke your speakers?

Divorce, no one touches my speakers, NOBODY!
We like hot girls, who cares about the 'mental' strenght? Susan Boyle may have mental strenght still I'm not interested:biggrin:
Original post by leavingthecity
It's true, before people judge women who seem a bit not very vulnerable and feminine they should consider the circumstances of that woman's life. Different women lead different lives.

I suppose in your working environment you have no option but to 'toughen up' and display more masculine traits.

Hope that doesn't sound too sexist. :redface:
Original post by stefano865
I suppose in your working environment you have no option but to 'toughen up' and display more masculine traits.

Hope that doesn't sound too sexist. :redface:

Nah it's not sexist but I was thinking more about single mothers or women who suffer abuse or are in some kind of situation where they can't take the option to be vulnerable even though technically they are, but their mentality is one that is 'tough'.
Mentally tough is a must have, physically to some degree.
Original post by Anonymous
Guys, do you like girls that are competitive and who will work hard and fight for what they want? For example working hard in a gym and in a cross country race being mentally strong and running hard till they are knackered. Or do you prefere weak girls who giggle or cry when things get tough and are more passive ?

How does giggling or crying make a girl or even anyone weak?

So, when you cry because your mum is unwell does that mean you're weak?

If you laugh, does that make you weak too?

Imbecile.
So many imbeciles on this thread
Original post by leavingthecity
Nah it's not sexist but I was thinking more about single mothers or women who suffer abuse or are in some kind of situation where they can't take the option to be vulnerable even though technically they are, but their mentality is one that is 'tough'.

Oh I see what you mean. :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
So many imbeciles on this thread

You're right im not the most intelligent, I dont claim to be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending