The Student Room Group

did he ever like me?

he is giving mixed signals
(edited 8 years ago)
This is wayy too long and lots of it was irrelevant. It doesn't sound like he likes you. Even if he did, he has a girlfriend so don't even go there. Just forget him and move on.
i wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this
You sound like a besotted schoolgirl. I'm afraid you read too much into everything he does, as displayed by the ridiculously long post about completely normal social behaviour. Doesn't seem like he likes you. Sorry.
Reply 4
Like Georgia says he has a gf maybe that's why your messages are being ignored.
He might be attracted to you but unless he dumps his gf wouldn't go near him as you will be his bit on the side.
Original post by thefatone

Thanks to your comment I only wasted approx 30 seconds.
Original post by XOR_
Thanks to your comment I only wasted approx 30 seconds.

yay!
Reply 7
Original post by thefatone

then waste another 5 and say something valuable
Original post by searust
then waste another 5 and say something valuable

i wasted about 10 seconds replying xD
Reply 9
Original post by chikane
Like Georgia says he has a gf maybe that's why your messages are being ignored.
He might be attracted to you but unless he dumps his gf wouldn't go near him as you will be his bit on the side.

yeah i'm not
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by aliphineur
You sound like a besotted schoolgirl. I'm afraid you read too much into everything he does, as displayed by the ridiculously long post about completely normal social behaviour. Doesn't seem like he likes you. Sorry.

yeahh
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by georgiaswift
This is wayy too long and lots of it was irrelevant. It doesn't sound like he likes you. Even if he did, he has a girlfriend so don't even go there. Just forget him and move on.

okayy
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by searust
yeah i'm not going near him or doing anything. i dont even like him anymore after he ignored my messages. but i was still curious about all of this...why ignore messages but still chat in person after ignoring them..weird

Many reasons, he might hate texting or doesn't have time if he sees you in person maybe he feels its not necessary to reply?
He doesn't want his gf to know?
He is just rude? are you sure that's his number and he hasnt changed it?

If he did like you surely he would message you instead of hovering around looking for an excuse to talk to you. If you are never available to talk then he might text you if not he wasn't serious about you but you are well rid of him.
Reply 13
Original post by chikane
Many reasons, he might hate texting or doesn't have time if he sees you in person maybe he feels its not necessary to reply?

If he did like you surely he would message you instead of hovering around looking for an excuse to talk to you. If you are never available to talk then he might text you if not he wasn't serious about you but you are well rid of him.

yeahh
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by chikane

i'm glad i don't like him, it was a waste of time. thanks anyway!
Original post by searust
yeah it is the same number he called me from and the messages say seen...and his pics keep changing on it. but yeah i think it was maybe just an attraction if anything. if he was interested at all probably not enough to break up with his gf. and on top of that i didn't actually show any signs until months later..when i went up to chat with him and message him. in the beginning it was just me catching him staring all the time so maybe it seemed like i never liked him at first. i did feel him watching me at the concert as i watched the stage...but i guess people can stare for all sorts of reasons. and maybe his gf does see his messages since she seems a little possessive. if we were friends it would not be a big deal to ignore messages. but if you aren't friends with someone its weird..and the times i saw him in person after he had ignored the messages, he seemed a bit awkward at first.

Original post by searust
i'm glad i don't like him, it was a waste of time. thanks anyway!

No worries think your dentist guy seems like a cool guy compared to this guy. Maybe he liked you as you didn't show interest in him and when you did he acted like he didn't care maybe? I do think he is attracted to you but like you said not strong enough to leave his gf or even talk to you instead making stupid excuses.
Reply 16
Original post by chikane
No worries think your dentist guy seems like a cool guy compared to this guy. Maybe he liked you as you didn't show interest in him and when you did he acted like he didn't care maybe? I do think he is attracted to you but like you said not strong enough to leave his gf or even talk to you instead making stupid excuses.

yeah that's probably true
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by searust
yeah that's probably true, haha the dental guy may be more interesting and chill but as he's not hitting me up i'm done there. if he ends up messaging i'll meet him but otherwise no. i was wondering for a sec if i should just message him as a friend and chat about random things/ get to know each other..without mentioning the hangout, almost as if ive forgotten about it. my friend was saying to do this. but i dont know really, if there's one thing i hate it's making the guy think he has you easily.

The thing is you are the one always initiating the conversation is he not on fb? You could find out things about him from that and be able to chat to him but atleast he messages you unlike the other guy .
Reply 18
Original post by chikane
The thing is you are the one always initiating the conversation is he not on fb? You could find out things about him from that and be able to chat to him but atleast he messages you unlike the other guy .

he is
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending