The Student Room Group

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.
I don't really have a favourite band or anything, rather I just find that I like those styles of music and I listen to that when I can. Having said all that, some artists/bands I like include Panic! At The Disco (I've started listening to them), Jelly Roll Morton (he was a jazz pianist), and Halsey - I've just noticed that you've got a picture of her as your avatar :lol:

How about you?

Spoiler

Very clef-er of me, huh? :u:

Aw that is so cool and I like Castles and New Americana. She is so beautiful.
Original post by Rhythmical
Oh wow that is amazing and I meant for all the subjects :smile:

Ohh OK. I'm not really sure but for the others I think it's:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Ohh OK. I'm not really sure but for the others I think it's:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your smart, I feel so stupid.
Your smart, I feel so stupid.

Awww no I bet you're not!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww no I bet you're not!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thanks. I guess I'm suited to more essay based subjects.
Aw that is so cool and I like Castles and New Americana. She is so beautiful.

She is absolutely perfect...
Aw thanks. I guess I'm suited to more essay based subjects.

And doing essay based subjects makes you stupid? I bet you're good at it:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
She is absolutely perfect...

Just everything about her is mesmorising. She looks amazing with blue hair, I wish I could pull it off.

And doing essay based subjects makes you stupid? I bet you're good at it:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I am but I won't blow my own trumpet. I wish I was good at Art, I can barely even draw a stick man :tongue:
Just everything about her is mesmorising. She looks amazing with blue hair, I wish I could pull it off.

Well I am but I won't blow my own trumpet. I wish I was good at Art, I can barely even draw a stick man :tongue:

Hahaha OK. What are you predicted, if you don't mind me asking? Yeah art's a hard one to be any good at :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha OK. What are you predicted, if you don't mind me asking? Yeah art's a hard one to be any good at :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A*A D* next year, ABD* for AS I hope anyways.

D* stands for Distinction Star as it is all coursework based.

Sometimes, I wonder if she's human.

Music puns everywhere :rofl:
A*A D* next year, ABD* for AS I hope anyways.

D* stands for Distinction Star as it is all coursework based.

Wow! They're amazing! And to think you called yourself stupid:rolleyes: Haha thanks for saying what D* means - I was just about to ask :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sometimes, I wonder if she's human.

Music puns everywhere :rofl:

Very punny..:colondollar:

Wow! They're amazing! And to think you called yourself stupid:rolleyes: Haha thanks for saying what D* means - I was just about to ask :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha it's not, the real test is if I even achieve that, I'm so scared! And aw thanks. What A Level options did you choose?

Um, so I saw on this thread that you play a whole bunch of instruments! What would you say is your favourite?

Haha it's not, the real test is if I even achieve that, I'm so scared! And aw thanks. What A Level options did you choose?

Awww good luck! Tbh I feel like that - especially with computing. I basically know none of the theory. I got rid of my essay type ones and went for maths, furthers (both sure about), physics and chemistry. It's mainly the sciences I keep thinking about but that'll probably end up being my four anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Um, so I saw on this thread that you play a whole bunch of instruments! What would you say is your favourite?

I love the ukulele, it's a happy instrument and so jolly. I only own that and the guitar but the rest I learnt at school. I'm planning on buying instruments soon but it's where to store them that's the problem. Do you play any?

Awww good luck! Tbh I feel like that - especially with computing. I basically know none of the theory. I got rid of my essay type ones and went for maths, furthers (both sure about), physics and chemistry. It's mainly the sciences I keep thinking about but that'll probably end up being my four anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw, that's so cool. A lot of TSR users do STEM subjects, I feel so left out. And wow Maths is so cool, always hated it though. Do you consider a job in the Sciences?
Aw, that's so cool. A lot of TSR users do STEM subjects, I feel so left out. And wow Maths is so cool, always hated it though. Do you consider a job in the Sciences?

Hehe thanks. Aww maths is my favourite :tongue: hahahahaha nope! That's why I'm reconsidering my last two choices

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else sing/sung here, I am thinking of getting back into it but I have not sung much for 5-6 years and I was wondering how to get back into it.
Original post by Andy98
Good call, also @fandom-queen had a nice voice

Bet it's not.

awww, do you shower everyone with your compliments? Thank you, it's very nice of you.

Also, I bet you're a pretty badass rapper yourself :smile:
Hehe thanks. Aww maths is my favourite :tongue: hahahahaha nope! That's why I'm reconsidering my last two choices

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww I hate maths, never saw the appeal in it. Would you teach it?

Quick Reply