The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

[Official] UClan Applicants Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LauraViolet
I firmed UCLAN, doing psychology and criminology. Hoping to get into Roeburn Halls. :smile:

I am hoping for Roeburn too :smile:!
I put it as my first choice when i applied, and i'm doing a similar course to you mine is neuropsychology!
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by miahigham
I am hoping for Roeburn too :smile:!
I put it as my first choice when i applied, and i'm doing a similar course to you mine is neuropsychology!

Ive put roeburn first too :smile:
Original post by BekahMay
Ive put roeburn first too :smile:

Aw nice! We might end up being flat mates haha :biggrin:
Aw nice! We might end up being flat mates haha :biggrin:

Haha maybe we will :smile:
What did you put as a second? I put iq
Haha maybe we will :smile:
What did you put as a second? I put iq

No way! I put IQ as my second choice too :smile:!

Haha from what ive heard loads of people put iq first
Haha from what ive heard loads of people put iq first

yeah i know, i prefer roeburn though its much closer and smaller iq has soooo many flats!
yeah i know, i prefer roeburn though its much closer and smaller iq has soooo many flats!

Thats what i thought, iq was like right up the top, i want t9 be able to just roll out of bed if i need to :smile:

I put IQ down for my second choice aswell !!:biggrin:
Original post by HeyImJamie
I was debating applying for Roeburn, Have you looked at any of the private halls like Sanctuary? Some of the flats there look really nice but I was never able to visit and I worry how many first years will actually go there. :P

I've not looked at any of the private halls tbh
I've not looked at any of the private halls tbh

I applied for this one: https://www.sanctuary-students.com/moor-lane-halls

Flat layouts seem so much nicer than the Uni halls although I think I'm going to apply for Roeburn/IQ as well just to be safe haha. My main worry is being put with a load of second/third years who will already be in friendship groups..

Flat layouts seem so much nicer than the Uni halls although I think I'm going to apply for Roeburn/IQ as well just to be safe haha. My main worry is being put with a load of second/third years who will already be in friendship groups..

That's looks SO nice, but yeah it's probably be a safer bet to stay in the Uni Halls
That's looks SO nice, but yeah it's probably be a safer bet to stay in the Uni Halls

They're horrific compared to the private ones though :frown: I didn't think it would be this hard to decide haha
I've firmed UCLAN to study International Hospitality

I've put IQ as my first choice, originally wanted Lawson but its ageees away from where most of my classes take place
They're horrific compared to the private ones though :frown: I didn't think it would be this hard to decide haha

Well have fun deciding, just pick the one you'd feel the most comfortable in I'm sure the experience will be very similar either way :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Ive applied for sanctuary they take into account first years as well when you apply
Original post by Y07afoster
Ive applied for sanctuary they take into account first years as well when you apply

Oh cool. Hopefully I'll go there then, Have you received an offer from them yet?
Oh cool. Hopefully I'll go there then, Have you received an offer from them yet?

Yeah just signed the contract and sent it off yesterday
Anyone going to IQ? I'm in Block E flat 59 :smile:
Original post by Y07afoster
Yeah just signed the contract and sent it off yesterday

How long did it take? I still haven't heard. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending