The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Butternuts96
What does mollenbeak have to do with no go areas in UK? If people know there's a terrrorist for sure then everybody will report them regardless of religion or race.

You're very slowly straying from the topic here to save yourself some face. The FACT of the matter is that there are ZERO muslim no go areas. You are terribly ignorant. Honestly, I am fully convinced that you are a racist. You're making up false information to accomodate your hateful beliefs.

So why didn't the muslims in Mollenbeak report the terrorist to the police then?

You didn't even answer the damn question you moron.

Yes there are muslim no go areas in the UK and the testimonies of Police officials and detectives support this, while you're only basing your daft argument on conjecture and stupidity.
Original post by Attempt
So why didn't the muslims in Mollenbeak report the terrorist to the police then?

Yes there are muslim no go areas in the UK and the testimonies of Police officials and detectives support this, while you're only basing your daft argument on conjecture and stupidity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3533826/Muslim-woman-prevented-second-terror-attack-Paris-tipping-police-whereabouts-ISIS-mastermind.html#ixzz45ZQL7YLh

Muslims are evidently willing to tip off the police about terrorists...

Surprised that the Daily Mail covered this tbh
Original post by Frank Underwood
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3533826/Muslim-woman-prevented-second-terror-attack-Paris-tipping-police-whereabouts-ISIS-mastermind.html#ixzz45ZQL7YLh

Muslims are evidently willing to tip off the police about terrorists...

Surprised that the Daily Mail covered this tbh

LOOOOL.

So it's okay for you to use a daily mail post when it supports your argument, but when I use it, it's because I'm a racist, uninformed islamophobe?
Original post by Attempt
LOOOOL.

So it's okay for you to use a daily mail post when it supports your argument, but when I use it, it's because I'm a racist, uninformed islamophobe?

Focus back on the point - Muslims do report terrorists. So you were incorrect / lying.

And if you find me anything I say where "you using the Daily Mail as a source = racist, uninformed islamophobe" and I will give you £12,000
Original post by Attempt

Can you prove that the residents were all muslim in Mollenbeak? Can you prove that they 100% knew with conviction that these dudes were terrorists? No. Fact.

Which police officials have said that there are no go areas in the UK? Show me exactly what you mean. You are relying on conjecture and the likes of Trump and Katie Hopkins; that alone is enough to get you to realise you're wrong but damn son, you keep coming back at it with your silly racist arguments.

Check out Frank's link above of the muslim woman reporting terrorism. You're a complete nutcase dude. You have an unhealthy hatred towards Muslims.
Attempt's attempt to prove muslim no go areas is becoming increasingly laughable. No solid proof and he has a real life eye witness living in these areas against him. Yet he still believes that he is 100% correct.
Britain first are a bunch of uneducated a**hole nazis who take out their anger on an innocent ethnic minority.
As someone who actively tries to protect freedom of speech I can't condone an attack on them, but as a human being with a conscience (and also one who highly doubts that they WERE protesting peacefully) I can't condemn it either.
Original post by AperfectBalance
Yeah, no go areas do exist and they are bloody horrible, I went in one to get to where we were going to stay, they looked at us, shouted at my mother to cover up.

they honked horns at us, one even approached my mother and tried "reasoning" with her, it is a bloody disgrace that this exists in many parts of Britain. In the night it was even worse, they shouted at us for drinking in a restaurant outside.

I'm caling your bluff mate, where was this. Who is "they"?
I'm caling your bluff mate, where was this. Who is "they"?

Near Woolwich l, and they were mostly Muslims and black people
(edited 8 years ago)
Near Woolwich l, and they were mostly Muslims and black people

How did you know they were muslim? What makes that area a no go area? How did you know it was not just a one off by some wierd strangers?
How did you know they were muslim? What makes that area a no go area? How did you know it was not just a one off by some wierd strangers?

They were dressed in muslim garments.
This happened for the whole week we were there.

No way, I call rubbish on that. If this was a consistent issue then it would get reported. Woolwich isn't even muslim dense.
Original post by Attempt
I never said Luton was a a no go muslim area you retard. I just said that it was a place filled with Islamic terrorists because of the frequent visits of wahabbi lecturers, The frequent posters about forceful implementation of the Shair'a and high crime rates amongst the muslim population there.

It's clear that you're too stupid to read and understand an argument you moron.

"And i can talk about your education as your sound stupid."

No you can't. Haha. You really can't.

Yes you did, how do you lie so much? Its 70% white and only 14% are Asian, so how is Luton "Filled" with Islamic Terrorists? They are Muslim, not terrorists just because you said so. Im quite confused as to what your point actually is? Are you insinuating that ethnic minorities should be deported because you claim they are the cause of high crime rates?

I put an extra "r" wow, must definitely be failing my A-levels.. I can say you are poorly educated as your views are quite frankly racist and ignorant. Feel free to prove me wrong but i doubt your degree is of any worth.
No way, I call rubbish on that. If this was a consistent issue then it would get reported. Woolwich isn't even muslim dense.

A whole week? You must be like Justin Bieber... These people spent a whole week following YOU and your mum around, like a whole 7 days they were just targeting you and your mother. Wow and they were wearing "muslim garments" they even got dressed up to insult you. We should deport them straight away, bring back the concentration camps.

**** off and stop chatting ****, no one honked at you or your mum or said anything, no one has the time to even notice your existence. Stop adding fuel to incite hatred towards a religion.
Focus back on the point - Muslims do report terrorists. So you were incorrect / lying.

And if you find me anything I say where "you using the Daily Mail as a source = racist, uninformed islamophobe" and I will give you £12,000

I can't take anything you say seriously again, because you are always bashing and claiming that the Daily mail is an uncredible source of information, yet like the idiotic hypocrite you are, you then use it to support your argument.

Clearly you are too stupid to have any form of debate with.
Original post by TSRFT8
A whole week? You must be like Justin Bieber... These people spent a whole week following YOU and your mum around, like a whole 7 days they were just targeting you and your mother. Wow and they were wearing "muslim garments" they even got dressed up to insult you. We should deport them straight away, bring back the concentration camps.

**** off and stop chatting ****, no one honked at you or your mum or said anything, no one has the time to even notice your existence. Stop adding fuel to incite hatred towards a religion.

your ideas are really stupid, I did not say they gangstalked us all day and night and followed us everywhere, they were there every time we went back to the hotel.

stop making yourself looking like a fool by saying things like bring back the concentration camps you simply cannot fault me so you now put words in my mouth.

I really don't care if you belive this did not happen as I can assure you this did. the fuel was added by them being agressive towards us I cannot help it if they are not tolerant enough.
Original post by TSRFT8
Of course you dont know because you are a racist illiterate moron. You dont understand how ****ing stupid you sound, no one has been "allowed" to form a ghetto. Its just a co-incidence that some areas contain more ethnic minorities than others, however the majority of places are still predominantly white. Could you please name ONE place where non-muslims feel what you describe as "intimidated"? Or do you mean where racist bigots dont go because they have tarnished religion of 1.5 billion with the same brush and are afraid that every brown person will kill them?

Two other things, you have not read the Quran (Googling "violent versus" does not put those things into the context in which they were written) Lastly if you are going to try and act intelligent to defy the fact you are thick try and spell the big words correctly next time.

what words were spelt incorrectly? I said earlier Bury in Luton also areas of Birmingham. When I said allowed I mean more by huge amounts of immigration and failure to police general intimidation and also Muslim grooming gangs. Also the Koran contains many violent elements you can't merely say they are 'taken out of context' they are part of the religion.
(edited 8 years ago)
Can you prove that the residents were all muslim in Mollenbeak? Can you prove that they 100% knew with conviction that these dudes were terrorists? No. Fact.

Which police officials have said that there are no go areas in the UK? Show me exactly what you mean. You are relying on conjecture and the likes of Trump and Katie Hopkins; that alone is enough to get you to realise you're wrong but damn son, you keep coming back at it with your silly racist arguments.

Check out Frank's link above of the muslim woman reporting terrorism. You're a complete nutcase dude. You have an unhealthy hatred towards Muslims.

You are either completely stupid, ignorant to the real world, too stupid to even view previous pages to see my links with the police officials telling you that there are infact muslim no go areas in the UK, or all 3, which is my guess.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/19/captured-paris-attacks-suspect-abdeslam-hid-in-belgiums-molenbeek.html

That is conclusive evidence that the Islamic terrorist, hid in mollenbeek amongst other terrorist to the knowledge of people living in the Jihad capital of Europe and no one reported him, muslim terrorists even tried to block police officials from arresting him when they caught him.

http://www.88p4.com/2016/03/22/belgian-muslim-community-riots-in-paris-to-protest-the-arrest-of-suspects-in-terrorist-attack-143870.html

All 3 of you are just a bunch of ignorant deluded morons who have no idea of what's going on in the real world.
Original post by Attempt
I can't take anything you say seriously again, because you are always bashing and claiming that the Daily mail is an uncredible source of information, yet like the idiotic hypocrite you are, you then use it to support your argument.

Clearly you are too stupid to have any form of debate with.

Ad hominem when you've run out of flak, check
Ad hominem when you've run out of flak, check

You ran out of "flak" when you quoted a website you frequently condemn.

You've run out of the minuscule amount of credibility you had.

Latest

Trending

Trending