The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Attempt
You ran out of "flak" when you quoted a website you frequently condemn.

You've run out of the minuscule amount of credibility you had.

so? remind me where I "didn't" disprove your theory that no Muslims report terrorists.

you're only blabbing on about how I used the Daily Mail because you are trying to divert attention from your proven lack of credibility
Original post by BaconandSauce
Are you saying Muslims are similar to a wild animal frank?

Would you say similar if it was a group of Muslims being attacked at one of their protests against free speech?

This is when democracy has to end... getting rid of Britain First in Chinese style...
Original post by Attempt
But you're too daft and stupid to even conduct any reasonable form of research.

And nowhere did I ever say that ethnic minorities should be deported you daft bastard, quit putting words on my mouth you utter moron, and it's funny how you accuse me of racism for pointing out that there are infact terrorists in the UK. Retards like you do not deserve the freedom the west have.

You speak like a chav. Please stop.

Im not daft nor stupid, i have A-levels to revise for, i dont have time to prove my point. You have probably spent hours and found our that 4 people have been arrested. Yes there probably are terrorists in the UK however how does that have anything to do with my ORIGINAL point - BF is a racist and stupid organisation.
Original post by TSRFT8
You speak like a chav. Please stop.

Im not daft nor stupid, i have A-levels to revise for, i dont have time to prove my point. You have probably spent hours and found our that 4 people have been arrested. Yes there probably are terrorists in the UK however how does that have anything to do with my ORIGINAL point - BF is a racist and stupid organisation.

I don't give a flying crap about your "original point"

You started responding to me as if you actually had a clue about what you were talking about which you obviously didn't, while I proved my point about there being terrorists in Luton and East London, without me even pulling up any article for East london because we both know that I'm right.

You are both daft and stupid, and i didn't spend hours on that, I just stepped out to do a couple of things. You have been proven to be an ignorant misinformed dullard, so please go and revise for the A-levels you'll inevitably probably fail or have to re-take do to your low intellectual capacity.
Original post by Attempt
I don't give a flying crap about your "original point"

You started responding to me as if you actually had a clue about what you were talking about which you obviously didn't, while I proved my point about there being terrorists in Luton and East London, without me even pulling up any article for East london because we both know that I'm right.

You are both daft and stupid, and i didn't spend hours on that, I just stepped out to do a couple of things. You have been proven to be an ignorant misinformed dullard, so please go and revise for the A-levels you'll inevitably probably fail or have to re-take do to your low intellectual capacity.

Why are you still here? You're obviously a troll, you must be very bored at home
Original post by Frank Underwood
so? remind me where I "didn't" disprove your theory that no Muslims report terrorists.

you're only blabbing on about how I used the Daily Mail because you are trying to divert attention from your proven lack of credibility

I asked you a question, why didn't the muslims in mollenbeek report the terrorist that lived in Belgium for months and why did they protest his capturing?
Why are you still here? You're obviously a troll, you must be very bored at home

Says the retard who goes about slamming the Daily mail, yet uses it to support his stupid argument.

Says the guy who tried to use a website called Answering-islam, a website run by Christian apologists to try and counter an argument about Islam being inherently violent.
Original post by Attempt
You are either completely stupid, ignorant to the real world, too stupid to even view previous pages to see my links with the police officials telling you that there are infact muslim no go areas in the UK, or all 3, which is my guess.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/19/captured-paris-attacks-suspect-abdeslam-hid-in-belgiums-molenbeek.html

That is conclusive evidence that the Islamic terrorist, hid in mollenbeek amongst other terrorist to the knowledge of people living in the Jihad capital of Europe and no one reported him, muslim terrorists even tried to block police officials from arresting him when they caught him.

http://www.88p4.com/2016/03/22/belgian-muslim-community-riots-in-paris-to-protest-the-arrest-of-suspects-in-terrorist-attack-143870.html

All 3 of you are just a bunch of ignorant deluded morons who have no idea of what's going on in the real world.

A news website called 88p4 suggesting that muslims may have protested police arresting the terrorists and CNBC stating that "police want to know who kept them hidden" is conclusive evidence that muslims have kept terrorists hidden?

You, my friend, have ridiculously low standards for evidence. You're admitting that your conclusive evidence is conjecture. No UK police officials have supported what you're saying.

Are you blind or can you literally not see how your very own argument is weak, baseless and crumbling after minor questions?
Original post by Attempt
Says the retard who goes about slamming the Daily mail, yet uses it to support his stupid argument.

Says the guy who tried to use a website called Answering-islam, a website run by Christian apologists to try and counter an argument about Islam being inherently violent.

60 posts per day, constant Islam hate, you're someone's sock puppet, someone who got banned recently, couldn't care to guess who but that is who you are and nothing more.

Original post by Attempt
I asked you a question, why didn't the muslims in mollenbeek report the terrorist that lived in Belgium for months and why did they protest his capturing?

I'm the "ret***"? You never asked me this, :facepalm: you were asking another user, jeez do I have to spell everything out for you?
Original post by Attempt

You have called me the same words about 10 times now. Im ignorant?????? HOW AM I IGNORANT YOU ARE SAT SLATING PEOPLE FROM A RELIGION YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

Also i dont really like getting personal but since we are; you mentioned earlier you did a "foundation" degree which is specifically what "retards" have to do as they are too thick too get the grades for the proper degree so they need to gain the skills prior. So infact i think you are the only "stupid and daft" moron here. Im positive you have a **** degree which leads too unemployment and now are jealous that some "immigrants" have come into UK and get 10x more money than you. Aw.

I thought this, however i thought his comments would keep me entertained in my breaks.
Original post by Butternuts96
A news website called 88p4 suggesting that muslims may have protested police arresting the terrorists and CNBC stating that "police want to know who kept them hidden" is conclusive evidence that muslims have kept terrorists hidden?

You, my friend, have ridiculously low standards for evidence. You're admitting that your conclusive evidence is conjecture. No UK police officials have supported what you're saying.

Are you blind or can you literally not see how your very own argument is weak, baseless and crumbling after minor questions?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

"
BRITISH police officers have sensationally backed Donald Trump’s controversial claim that parts of the country are no-go areas because of growing Islamist extremism."

"“He's pointed out something that is plainly obvious, something which I think we aren't as a nation willing to own up to - do you think a US Police Department would ban officers from wearing their uniforms under jackets etc due to FEAR of their cops being killed by extremists?
“We implement half measures such as ‘No-one is allowed to come into work half blues, even in your own cars because if you get beheaded it'll be your own fault’.“It would be seen as un-American, un-democratic, not the done thing... In the UK though we accept it”. "You my friend are a misinformed retard.
Original post by Attempt
Why wouldn't you be confused of my original point when you're a complete idiot whose to stupid to even follow the simplest of arguments. I never said Luton was a no go muslim are you moron, i said that there are many islamic terrorists living there right now, just like in east london which is very true. But you're too daft and stupid to even conduct any reasonable form of research.

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2015/11/13/englands-muslim-extremism-capital-bury-park-luton/

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2015-12-09/luton-terror-arrest-men-accused-of-supporting-islamic-state/

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/dec/08/four-luton-men-charged-with-encouraging-islamic-state-support

And nowhere did I ever say that ethnic minorities should be deported you daft bastard, quit putting words on my mouth you utter moron, and it's funny how you accuse me of racism for pointing out that there are infact terrorists in the UK. Retards like you do not deserve the freedom the west have.

A minute ago you said that no go areas = Terrorist hideouts. You said that you had to spell that out for me. You are without a doubt, the most dumbest person I have ever debated against.
Original post by karl pilkington
what words were spelt incorrectly? I said earlier Bury in Luton also areas of Birmingham. When I said allowed I mean more by huge amounts of immigration and failure to police general intimidation and also Muslim grooming gangs. Also the Koran contains many violent elements you can't merely say they are 'taken out of context' they are part of the religion.

Muslim grooming gangs? As opposed to Christian ones or Jewish ones? Who said these guys are muslims in the first place? Just cause they're brown? Even if they were, why does their religion come into it?

You're part of the people who are fueling hatred towards Islam.
Original post by TSRFT8
You have called me the same words about 10 times now. Im ignorant?????? HOW AM I IGNORANT YOU ARE SAT SLATING PEOPLE FROM A RELIGION YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

Also i dont really like getting personal but since we are; you mentioned earlier you did a "foundation" degree which is specifically what "retards" have to do as they are too thick too get the grades for the proper degree so they need to gain the skills prior. So infact i think you are the only "stupid and daft" moron here. Im positive you have a **** degree which leads too unemployment and now are jealous that some "immigrants" have come into UK and get 10x more money than you. Aw.

I thought this, however i thought his comments would keep me entertained in my breaks.

You are ignorant because you clearly haven't done any basic research into this topic, all you do is say "no that isn't true" because you're too stupid to even counter my arguments properly.

Again you're wrong because, I only decided to do an International foundation degree because I am infact an American living in the uk for 2 years now and before I could be eligible to do a degree in the UK you have to be at-least 18, I finished high school when I was 16 with a GPA of 3.4/4.0. The only moron here is you.

I'm not even going to address your idiotic point about unemployment or sh*t degrees because your stupidity and desperation here is rather conspicuous.
Original post by Attempt
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

"
BRITISH police officers have sensationally backed Donald Trump’s controversial claim that parts of the country are no-go areas because of growing Islamist extremism."

"“He's pointed out something that is plainly obvious, something which I think we aren't as a nation willing to own up to - do you think a US Police Department would ban officers from wearing their uniforms under jackets etc due to FEAR of their cops being killed by extremists?
“We implement half measures such as ‘No-one is allowed to come into work half blues, even in your own cars because if you get beheaded it'll be your own fault’.“It would be seen as un-American, un-democratic, not the done thing... In the UK though we accept it”. "You my friend are a misinformed retard.

The Daily Express is about as reliable as a hammer is sharp.
Muslim grooming gangs? As opposed to Christian ones or Jewish ones? Who said these guys are muslims in the first place? Just cause they're brown? Even if they were, why does their religion come into it?

huh? there are no Christian or Jewish grooming gangs that's the point. It's well documented that the grooming gangs were Muslims. Their religion comes into it because it's a common knowledge that Islam propagates a negative view of women. It;s not just some weird coincidence that they were all Muslim men of Pakistani origin,
A minute ago you said that no go areas = Terrorist hideouts. You said that you had to spell that out for me. You are without a doubt, the most dumbest person I have ever debated against.

The terrorists in Luton and East London aren't hiding the way the terrorist in mollenbeek was you stupid idiot.

People like Anjem choudry go about their daily business freely even after supporting ISIS and their extremist views.
Reply 277
Britain First are massive knobs.
Islamist goons are massive knobs.
It was just a big knob-off.

The Radio 4 series about the Deobandis was very interesting though (although obviously Islamophobic).
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06gqr66
60 posts per day, constant Islam hate, you're someone's sock puppet, someone who got banned recently, couldn't care to guess who but that is who you are and nothing more.

I'm the "ret***"? You never asked me this, :facepalm: you were asking another user, jeez do I have to spell everything out for you?

You have no proof of me being anyones sock puppet you're just babbling on like a moron who uses websites he condemns and also uses Christian websites that disprove islam to prove Islam.

There aren't any wide-scale Christian or Jewish grooming gangs in the UK, yet again proving my point that you're another misinformed imp, just like Frank Underwood and the other retard.

Latest