The Student Room Group

My housemates are the most disgusting creatures in the world....

Iv been living with them since september, 2/3 of them I believe to be dirty. Let me give them names:
1/3 = George
2/3 = Steve

George is not that bad, he just leaves the toilet in a state after using it, without cleaning it.

Steve on the other hand....he is some next level piece of dirt, i dont realy know what to do.

Steve does the same as george + never washes up, resulting in mouldy dishes in the kitchen building up.

The other day George and Steve were drinking alcohol. Steve threw up in the bathrooms toilet. He got vomit on the floor mat outside the shower, and all over the sink.

HE HAS NOT CLEANED ANY OF THIS. WHEN I TOLD HIM TO CLEAN IT HE SAID "Ill do it next week"
Its absolutely disgusting.

This is not the first time, he leaves p*ss on the toilet seat after going for a number 2. When I tell him its un-hygenic, he said "You have an immune system".
George says the same thing aswell when I complain about a mess they have made.

What do I do? I have a very short temper, and its getting harder and harder for me to contain it....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I just like to add, George and Steve both throw up in the same bowl they use to wash their dishes in.
Again "You have an immune system" is their only response.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

What do I do? I have a very short temper, and its getting harder and harder for me to contain it....

Start looking for accommodation and hopefully move out as quick as possible.

I just like to add, George and Steve both throw up in the same bowl they use to wash their dishes in.Again "You have an immune system" is their only response.

Tell them that this does not stop them from getting a disease.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
"you have an immune system"

:rofl:

Tell him to wear a bulletproof vest and ask if you can shoot him, if he objects be sure to retort "you have a bulletproof vest" :ahee:

I assume you live in university accommodation? If so, there will generally be a way for you to make complaints about this kind of thing. I don't see what other option you have tbh (other than what the above user said, which may not be feasible until next year).
****ing goblins
Last year my friend's ex's flat had some random person from a fresher's party crap on one their kitchen chairs.

Those two are disgusting, I would have left the flat a long time ago.
Reply 6
Its not a flat, its a student house. I didnt know they would be this disgusting before living with them.
I share a fridge with George, but I havent used it since we moved it, due to the amount of expired food in there.

I HAVE to live with them until this year of uni finishes :/

I feel this has also contributed to my stress/depression.

George really p*sses me off. He knows he is a dirt c***, but he pretends he knows nothing about it. I HAVE TO PHYSICALLY CATCH HIM BEING A DIRTY C*** FOR HIM TO ADMIT TO IT.
I saw him get vomit on the floor mat (WHEN HE WAS SOBER CLEANING UP THAT VOMIT BOWL), I asked him about it an hour later and he didnt know anything about it, until i said "NO I saw you get it dirty".....

Just..wtf can I do?
Im tempted to start taking pictures and tagging them on it on FB (letting them know ill do it before I do), but I just feel thats really immature and just wont do it :/
Lol, I'd call their mums/ dads and tell them they did a terrible job of bringing up their child.
I'd evacuate the builiding ASAP
Iv been living with them since september, 2/3 of them I believe to be dirty. Let me give them names:
1/3 = George
2/3 = Steve

George is not that bad, he just leaves the toilet in a state after using it, without cleaning it.

Steve on the other hand....he is some next level piece of dirt, i dont realy know what to do.

Steve does the same as george + never washes up, resulting in mouldy dishes in the kitchen building up.

The other day George and Steve were drinking alcohol. Steve threw up in the bathrooms toilet. He got vomit on the floor mat outside the shower, and all over the sink.

HE HAS NOT CLEANED ANY OF THIS. WHEN I TOLD HIM TO CLEAN IT HE SAID "Ill do it next week"

This is not the first time, he leaves p*ss on the toilet seat after going for a number 2. When I tell him its un-hygenic, he said "You have an immune system".

That's a strong effort to be fair
'you have an immune system'

Thanks for that, deffo using that as an excuse
You arent going to change them. If you have a problem and its uni property seek a transfer. If you decide to complain be careful as dirty housemates are better than housemate enemies. If they disgust you that much, then take photos and keep a diary. post it to there parents or on their department notice boards. You can get revenge, but it could backfire. Buy your own small fridge and keep it in your bedroom.
Georges mum actually comes down every few weeks to a month; to clean up his mess.....
She tidys the kitchen and house, only for it to build up again, and im grateful for that.
But george literally wipes his bum and puts the toilet tissue in the bin in the bathroom. I believe his mum cleans out that bin.
Georges mum lives in leeds, and we live south of Portsmouth.......
I told him not to do this and, and beg him to take it out, but he still does :'(
1/3 = George
2/3 = Steve

You have my sympathy!
Original post by 999tigger
You arent going to change them. If you have a problem and its uni property seek a transfer. If you decide to complain be careful as dirty housemates are better than housemate enemies. If they disgust you that much, then take photos and keep a diary. post it to there parents or on their department notice boards. You can get revenge, but it could backfire. Buy your own small fridge and keep it in your bedroom.

I know, id rather be on their happy side than angry side.
I have a fridge in my room for that very reason.

OMG, its just cringy thinking of them. George doesnt even wash his hands when he goes to the toilet :'( then comes in my room touching my stuff :frown:
Georges mum actually comes down every few weeks to a month; to clean up his mess.....
She tidys the kitchen and house, only for it to build up again, and im grateful for that.
But george literally wipes his bum and puts the toilet tissue in the bin in the bathroom. I believe his mum cleans out that bin.
Georges mum lives in leeds, and we live south of Portsmouth.......
I told him not to do this and, and beg him to take it out, but he still does :'(

:rofl:

Legend
I know, id rather be on their happy side than angry side.
I have a fridge in my room for that very reason.

OMG, its just cringy thinking of them. George doesnt even wash his hands when he goes to the toilet :'( then comes in my room touching my stuff :frown:

Then dont think, they do it to wind you up as well. If they are picked up by their parents then its an ideal time to pass the photos over. Focus on your exams.
I imagine I will actually be worse when I get to uni...
Original post by 999tigger
Then dont think, they do it to wind you up as well. If they are picked up by their parents then its an ideal time to pass the photos over. Focus on your exams.

They have nice personality, and outside of certain hygene, good people.
,I m certain they dont do it to wind me up. Im positive they are just disgusting people. because when i catch them in the act, I stand there and make them clean up any mess they made, with them looking sad that I caught them.

Iv just told George he needs to clean that sink tomorrow, he agreed but lets see what happens.
All 3 of my housemates brush their teeh in their, with vomit in the sink and tap....... I want to tell the other two, but it would feel like im singling out george, and I dont like to single people out.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I imagine I will actually be worse when I get to uni...

No way, Idk how people can be so gross, there's probably prisoner of war camps in better condition than George's bathroom.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending