The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Butternuts96
Because terrorists look just like the average muslim/person. How can you tell apart a terrorist from a muslim? You can't. How can you tell apart murderers, rapists, fraudsters etc apart from an innocent person? You can't.

Answer my question. Show your proof that there are no go areas in the UK and show your proof that muslims are hiding terrorists. Otherwise it's just conjecture. DON'T AVOID THESE QUESTIONS!

You can, by investigsting their actions, words and behaviours, which is what the UK officials who arrested those 4 terrorists in Luton did.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/muslim-community-helped-paris-terrorist-hide-from-police.html/

Which is also what the police officials in London, Yorkshire and Lancaster did when they said that there are in-fact no go muslim zones in the UK.
You avoided my questions again!! :smile: Can I take this as you admitting that you were wrong?

No, but i can take this as proof that you're an idiot.
Original post by Frank Underwood
yep, definite troll, are you ---- by any chance? if not I have no idea, there are dozens of people like you lurking around trying to throw your two cents into the mix

I'm amazed at how someone can really be as stupid as you.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Attempt
I'm amazed at how someone can really be as stupid as you.

can someone stupid qualify for the british mathematical olympiad? not so sure
Original post by Attempt
You can, by investigsting their actions, words and behaviours, which is what the UK officials who arrested those 4 terrorists in Luton did.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/muslim-community-helped-paris-terrorist-hide-from-police.html/

Which is also what the police officials in London, Yorkshire and Lancaster did when they said that there are in-fact no go muslim zones in the UK.

Fifth or sixth time that you avoided my question. You've produced an article by PAMELA GELLAR FOR GOD'S SAKE. She's FAMOUS Islamophobe with her whole life DEDICATED to spreading biased negative and hateful ideas about Muslims.

7th time I'm asking . . . SHOW EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS OF NO GO AREAS!!
can someone stupid qualify for the british mathematical olympiad? not so sure

They can't and neither can you.
Fifth or sixth time that you avoided my question. You've produced an article by PAMELA GELLAR FOR GOD'S SAKE. She's FAMOUS Islamophobe with her whole life DEDICATED to spreading biased negative and hateful ideas about Muslims.

7th time I'm asking . . . SHOW EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS OF NO GO AREAS!!

Just because it was written by Pamela Gellar doesn't mean it's false for ƒucks sake. What is with you muslims and discrediting everything that exposes your false death cult religion?

I've provided 5 articles now supporting my argument that there are infact no go muslim areas. If you can't read them or find them, then that's YOUR problem, not mine.
Original post by Attempt
They can't and neither can you.

lol, welcome to my block list troll
Original post by Attempt
Just because it was written by Pamela Gellar doesn't mean it's false for ƒucks sake. What is with you muslims and discrediting everything that exposes your false death cult religion?

I've provided 5 articles now supporting my argument that there are infact no go muslim areas. If you can't read them or find them, then that's YOUR problem, not mine.

Because of something called credibility. Credible sources would be Sky News, BBC News and they'll have to include quotes from UK Police officers AS YOU HAVE CLAIMED!! Or did these UK Police officers suddenly disappear?

ANSWER THE QUESTION. STOP AVOIDING THEM OR ADMIT THAT YOU'RE WRONG.

If you can't accept and see the community cohesion in these areas especially Tower Hamlets and you keep on inciting hatred, then go back to your own country, you Yank. We pride ourselves on community cohesion in the UK.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Replace your mouthwash with hydrochloric acid you mug.

PRSOM.
Because of something called credibility. Credible sources would be Sky News, BBC News and they'll have to include quotes from UK Police officers AS YOU HAVE CLAIMED!! Or did these UK Police officers suddenly disappear?

ANSWER THE QUESTION. STOP AVOIDING THEM OR ADMIT THAT YOU'RE WRONG.

If you can't accept and see the community cohesion in these areas especially Tower Hamlets and you keep on inciting hatred, then go back to your own country, you Yank. We pride ourselves on community cohesion in the UK.

Tell that garbage to the muslims in this country that openly call for an end to democracy, implementation of shair'a and death to people who criticize Islam.

Look at you calling me a derogatory term because I'm pointing out the flaws in your religion and your followers.

How is the article i proved lacking in evidence? So are you saying that any news article not by BBC or Sky news are immediately false?

LMAO. I can't wait till Trump becomes president.
Original post by ESPORTIVA LUTA
Still doesn't give the muslims the right to attack them, maybe the muslims should practice restraint.

Britain first probably came there seeking a reaction, the muslims proved britain first's point; that they are violent.

Dude Frank has already explained that muslims are like instinctive aggressive snakes so therefore Britain First have no one to blame but themselves
Original post by Attempt
LOOOOL.

So it's okay for you to use a daily mail post when it supports your argument, but when I use it, it's because I'm a racist, uninformed islamophobe?

Frank Underwood. Troll Level - Worlds greatest imo
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Frank Underwood. Troll Level - Worlds greatest imo

You could imagine the way i cringed when he actually used a daily mail article.

The same frank who frequently condemns the news outlet calling it not credible garbage.
Original post by Attempt
Tell that garbage to the muslims in this country that openly call for an end to democracy, implementation of shair'a and death to people who criticize Islam.

Look at you calling me a derogatory term because I'm pointing out the flaws in your religion and your followers.

How is the article i proved lacking in evidence? So are you saying that any news article not by BBC or Sky news are immediately false?

LMAO. I can't wait till Trump becomes president.

Because you said that your argument is supported by UK Police officers who will OBVIOUSLY know if there are muslim no go areas but alas, you haven't provided us with any such evidence like that. BBC News and Sky News are not known for being uncredible unlike the sites you have given. Also, most of your articles didn't have any conclusive evidence. They were just conjecture . . . Again.

I refuse to believe that you are this blind to your own faults especially when they are spelled out for you. Makes no sense unless you're a troll. Your arguments were literally destroyed and you haven't given ANY evidences of UK police officers saying that there are muslim no go areas like YOU SAID YOU WILL.

Because you KNOW that no UK Police official has ever said such thing and neither has any other UK official. Because it's not true, lol. Burden of proof is on you.

Spoiler

Because you said that your argument is supported by UK Police officers who will OBVIOUSLY know if there are muslim no go areas but alas, you haven't provided us with any such evidence like that. BBC News and Sky News are not known for being uncredible unlike the sites you have given. Also, most of your articles didn't have any conclusive evidence. They were just conjecture . . . Again.

I refuse to believe that you are this blind to your own faults especially when they are spelled out for you. Makes no sense unless you're a troll. Your arguments were literally destroyed and you haven't given ANY evidences of UK police officers saying that there are muslim no go areas like YOU SAID YOU WILL.

Because you KNOW that no UK Police official has ever said such thing and neither has any other UK official. Because it's not true, lol. Burden of proof is on you.

Spoiler

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

"
BRITISH police officers have sensationally backed Donald Trump’s controversial claim that parts of the country are no-go areas because of growing Islamist extremism. "

Can you now shut your mouth, stop with the smears and accept that you're a misinformed idiot?
Original post by Attempt
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

"
BRITISH police officers have sensationally backed Donald Trump’s controversial claim that parts of the country are no-go areas because of growing Islamist extremism. "

Can you now shut your mouth, stop with the smears and accept that you're a misinformed idiot?

Yes yes the Express. Another uncredible source. I don't rely on them for football transfer news let alone UK news and nobody else relies on them either.

They had included one off statements from a few unnamed officers but then the article comes crashing down against your argument if you look at the OFFICIAL response.
"His comments were widely derided by British politicians including David Cameron, who called them “divisive, unhelpful and quite simply wrong”. The Metropolitan Police also issued a withering statement saying Mr Trump “could not be more wrong” whilst London Mayor Boris Johnson said his claims were “utter nonsense”. Our Prime Minister and the Mayor of London PLUS the Metropolitan police have dismissed these claims entirely but of course you would rather believe one or two police officers (who were unnamed). You WANT to believe that there are no go areas. Give up your crappy argument and accept that you were wrong.
Yes yes the Express. Another uncredible source. I don't rely on them for football transfer news let alone UK news and nobody else relies on them either.

They had included one off statements from a few unnamed officers but then the article comes crashing down against your argument if you look at the OFFICIAL response.
"His comments were widely derided by British politicians including David Cameron, who called them “divisive, unhelpful and quite simply wrong”. The Metropolitan Police also issued a withering statement saying Mr Trump “could not be more wrong” whilst London Mayor Boris Johnson said his claims were “utter nonsense”. Our Prime Minister and the Mayor of London PLUS the Metropolitan police have dismissed these claims entirely but of course you would rather believe one or two police officers (who were unnamed). You WANT to believe that there are no go areas. Give up your crappy argument and accept that you were wrong.

I see that you're now backpeddling like the moron you really are.

This is the islamist apology routine.

1. Begin with the smears

2. Claim that there isn't any source of evidence for the claims we make.

3. After refuting the second one, point out the uncredibility of the source.

4.Quote corrupt politicians in defence of your argument.

5. Label us racist islamophobes.

Classic.

I rather take the opinions of those unnamed officials and the detective over corrupt politicians that say only things the public want to here.
Original post by Attempt
I see that you're now backpeddling like the moron you really are.

This is the islamist apology routine.

1. Begin with the smears

2. Claim that there isn't any source of evidence for the claims we make.

3. After refuting the second one, point out the uncredibility of the source.

4.Quote corrupt politicians in defence of your argument.

5. Label us racist islamophobes.

Classic.

I rather take the opinions of those unnamed officials and the detective over corrupt politicians that say only things the public want to here.

Hilarious that you refuse to believe politicians but accept without question that the Daily Express tells the truth :facepalm:

Latest