The Student Room Group

Muslim Guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Pretty disgraceful tbh. And that's being said as a Muslim person myself. Might need to look more into it at some time.

Some scholars state sex slavery is banned now, but conservatives shout out bidah, so they instead try to rationalise sex with captured or bought slaves by sugar coating it and saying things like a captured woman is like a wife, except she's a slave that can be sold/traded etc.
Original post by Anonymous
Some scholars state sex slavery is banned now, but conservatives shout out bidah, so they instead try to rationalise sex with captured or bought slaves by sugar coating it and saying things like a captured woman is like a wife, except she's a slave that can be sold/traded etc.

Bidah? You mean wallahi? What's your views on this? What sect are the conservatives? There's nothing wrong with having the nikah and then the big wedding in a couple of months right? Or is that not permissible?
Actually somepeople are still like that; they have their gazes lowered and it is such an amazing thing MashAllah :smile:
Good on them
Original post by star80
its funny cos muslim men expect muslim women to be amazingly religious but are disgusting themselves. obviously this cant be generalised.

I dont expect women to be amazingly religious , well im sure most muslim men dont , its just a bit of decency muslim women should have , well thats all they should have for me ygm?
even the religious boys don't lower their gaze.

not exposing cause it's anon.
A boy I know, really a good muslim inside his heart, prays all his prayers, reads quran, surah kahf on fridays, even eats the sunnah way - he checks women out all the time. he even posted a snap of himself checking someone out lol. It's common, and this is in a muslim country btw let alone a non-muslim country.
Reply 25
Ngl tbh even the girls are dirty minded so saying the guys are bad, girls need to look at themselves in this day and age especially whilst wearing the hijab.

:redface:
Original post by fatima1998
brain is pretty complex thing in our body and it doesnt work by being a muslim :u:

I agree. :colone:

(:rofl:)
Original post by Hydeman
I agree. :colone:

(:rofl:)

is that AGAIN sarcasm?
i dont get that face (:colone:)
is that AGAIN sarcasm?
i dont get that face (:colone:)

It's semi-sarcasm -- re-read the bit I quoted and hopefully you'll see why. :wink:

brain is pretty complex thing in our body and it doesnt work by being a muslim :u:
Original post by Hydeman
It's semi-sarcasm -- re-read the bit I quoted and hopefully you'll see why. :wink:

:dontknow:
i was referring to the OP but i dunno what gold you found in my post?
Original post by Ayaz789
I dont expect women to be amazingly religious , well im sure most muslim men dont , its just a bit of decency muslim women should have , well thats all they should have for me ygm?

But the point is.. shouldnt you have the same decency for them?
Original post by Saeedpoppa
Boys will be boys, whether or not they follow some old religion. And Islam's sexism doesn't help matters.

Islam is not a sexist religion.. it protects woman from harm and helps the guy to stay away from causing any harm
:dontknow:
i was referring to the OP but i dunno what gold you found in my post?

Can you really not see the glaring error/mis-statement I've highlighted? :erm:

It's almost doubly funny that you don't get it even after I've bolded the relevant bits. :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
Can you really not see the glaring error/mis-statement I've highlighted? :erm:

It's almost doubly funny that you don't get it even after I've bolded the relevant bits. :tongue:

obviously i can see - i am not blind for sure - the bits that are in bold...
but i don't get the point...
"brains don't work by being a muslim" - brian is brain - it works, however, it wants to work - you cannot control the activity the brain is doing... i dunno what you have seen that i can't :erm:
Original post by Aiibee_7
But the point is.. shouldnt you have the same decency for them?

Well i do so you cant say anything✋✋
Reply 35
Of course there are some decent guys out there.
obviously i can see - i am not blind for sure - the bits that are in bold...
but i don't get the point...
"brains don't work by being a muslim" - brian is brain - it works, however, it wants to work - you cannot control the activity the brain is doing... i dunno what you have seen that i can't :erm:

It implies that being Muslim is a cause for brains not working. :sigh: There's one meaning to it, the one you intended, that whether brains work or not is independent of religion, and then there's another meaning, the one that I alluded to in my semi-sarcastic agreement.
Original post by Ayaz789
Well i do so you cant say anything✋✋

Just saying generally . chill:smile:
They are more slimmery I've noticed, creeper. Maybe because they have no experience? Or sexually deprived?
Original post by Hydeman
It implies that being Muslim is a cause for brains not working. :sigh: There's one meaning to it, the one you intended, that whether brains work or not is independent of religion, and then there's another meaning, the one that I alluded to in my semi-sarcastic agreement.

NOOOOOOOOOO i didn't say that being a Muslim causing for not brain working...
what i meant was - those "dirty thoughts" have no correlation to Muslims brain because we aint created differently...
you cannot control your imagination so whether its a "Muslim" brain or a "Christians" brain - you cant control what you think...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending