The Student Room Group

Edexcel FP1 exam questions?

Hi guys - so I have FP1 next month under the Edexcel board, I have run out of resources (Exam questions) to revise from from the Edexcel board! I have finished CrashMaths questions/worksheets/papers, all of the relevant past papers up to, and including Jan 16, I've also done the relevant difficult questions on TeeEms various work booklets. What other relevant sources of exam questions are there? I may add I have also finished the FP1 old questions (practice paper A/b/c/d).

Any help would be appreciated!
@Zacken @aymanzayedmannan
Reply 1
Maybe try some past papers from other exam boards, might just broaden your knowledge slightly which i guess can only be considered a good thing.
hey i have the exam next month but have little to no revision because im in hospital for chemo and im starting to revise now ) still in hospital btw where did you get your resources from could you possibility link them
Reply 3
Original post by iMacJack
Hi guys - so I have FP1 next month under the Edexcel board, I have run out of resources (Exam questions) to revise from from the Edexcel board! I have finished CrashMaths questions/worksheets/papers, all of the relevant past papers up to, and including Jan 16, I've also done the relevant difficult questions on TeeEms various work booklets. What other relevant sources of exam questions are there? I may add I have also finished the FP1 old questions (practice paper A/b/c/d).

Go practice another module, you're done with this one for now. :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by sophiamarni
hey i have the exam next month but have little to no revision because im in hospital for chemo and im starting to revise now ) still in hospital btw where did you get your resources from could you possibility link them

Having had cancer myself before I know just how difficult it is - I wanted to let you know you're extremely brave and if you ever need a chat you can PM me about it :smile:

I gained my resources from the official FP1 thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3955045

Best of luck!

Original post by Zacken
Go practice another module, you're done with this one for now. :tongue:

But I don't feel like I am - I feel like I could do with some more practice!! :P

What about the old P4, P5 and P6 - you'd need to check which topics are on each.
Reply 6
Original post by Muttley79
What about the old P4, P5 and P6 - you'd need to check which topics are on each.

Yup - I have picked out the relevant ones on those and finished them.
Yup - I have picked out the relevant ones on those and finished them.

Bostock and Chandler Further Maths text? Other older texts?

Ask your teacher - most of us have papers back a few decades.
Reply 8
Original post by Muttley79
Bostock and Chandler Further Maths text? Other older texts?

Ask your teacher - most of us have papers back a few decades.

Is there a PDF version of the Bostock FM book? THanks mate.
Is there a PDF version of the Bostock FM book? THanks mate.

Not that I know of - most schools have at least one copy in the library and probably several in the Maths department.
Reply 10
Hey! You've done a lot of prep for this exam. Give yourself a break and do the most recent papers once again around late April. The textbooks review exercises will also be good practice.

Quick Reply

Latest