The Student Room Group

Moustache/goatee - yay or nay?

Poll

Hot or nah?

Thinking of a change of facial hair, my face is boring me atm. I've noticed a lot of guys who girls say are hot have this style of facial hair and I reckon it's something that's probably generally attractive if you can pull it off. I generally have the same sort of face shape as the celebs who tend to pull it off well so I figured I might be able to rock it.

I'll likely just try it anyway regardless of the poll :lol: but it'd be nice to get some opinions either way :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Not for everyone. Depends on whether or not you can pull it off.
Definitely not for me,
Clean shaven or unshaven is a man's look.
Problem is you are not the two guys in the pics gonna need a faceshot
yay
Original post by ODES_PDES
Clean shaven or unshaven is a man's look.

I agree, but then I've been alternating between the two for the past 5-odd years now :lol: I think I pull both off well but I just need a change.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Problem is you are not the two guys in the pics gonna need a faceshot

I'm the guy on the right:

Spoiler

Original post by WoodyMKC
I agree, but then I've been alternating between the two for the past 5-odd years now :lol: I think I pull both off well but I just need a change.

I know what you are saying but "these things" need daily maintenance and I pesonally do not have the time
I'm the guy on the right:

Spoiler

Lies! He has much bigger biceps than you
Reply 9
nay

nay please

nay.
Original post by ODES_PDES
I know what you are saying but "these things" need daily maintenance and I pesonally do not have the time

This is true, and my facial hair grows so ****ing fast as well :lol: Ugh FFS I just realised I'm gonna have to be shaving everyday to keep it looking nice :frown: I had the old "jawline band" style a while ago and it was such effort keeping it maintained and looked crap if I didn't shave everyday.
This is true, and my facial hair grows so ****ing fast as well :lol: Ugh FFS I just realised I'm gonna have to be shaving everyday to keep it looking nice :frown: I had the old "jawline band" style a while ago and it was such effort keeping it maintained and looked crap if I didn't shave everyday.

The caveman look is good.
Clean shaven for interviews, weddings, funerals (and court appearances)

Quick Reply