The Student Room Group

Architecture 2016 Entry Applications and Offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1400
Original post by Francescopsq97
on the portico on the application process section it says that they always assess a candidate when they have got a sufficient number of comparable applicants. There is still one interview day so they didnt get to see all portfolios yet! So don't worry, once they will have seen more portfolios they will be likely to sort their decisions out :smile: good luck !

Yeah, I've asked them anyways because I have no idea if they have received my uploads and also I did not see any overseas applicant here so I couldn't check it.
Original post by plamsy
Yeah, I've asked them anyways because I have no idea if they have received my uploads and also I did not see any overseas applicant here so I couldn't check it.

Hi,

I'm an oversea applicant and they asked for for an interview so I am going there... ! :smile:
Original post by armoulinex
Hi,

I'm an oversea applicant and they asked for for an interview so I am going there... ! :smile:

Good luck for your interview! when do you have it scheduled?
Good luck for your interview! when do you have it scheduled?

3rd of May! But I see now that this thread "entry application" is for undergrate haha. I'm applying for MArch sorry !
Is there a postgraduate architecture 2016 entry thread for MArch ?
Hi! everybody! have anyone had an interview at the Bartlett yesterday?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Charlaimee

I didn't see any...

I don't see an issue with you using this one dw
Okay thanks! Are there any Part 2's in here going to London schools?
Is anyone going to Falmouth???🏖
Hello everybody! Has anyone here had an Interview at the Bartlett on April the 12th or around the last few days/weeks?
Reply 1411
Yoo I got 2 offers from UCL for AIS and AIS+ year abroad and got rejected for architecture, as anticipated hahaha :biggrin: I am happy this is the case since my decision would be much more difficult if I were given an offer for archi as well..
Wish you all best of luck :smile:
Original post by toto13
Yoo I got 2 offers from UCL for AIS and AIS+ year abroad and got rejected for architecture, as anticipated hahaha :biggrin: I am happy this is the case since my decision would be much more difficult if I were given an offer for archi as well..
Wish you all best of luck :smile:

thanks though! Sorry you got rejected for the K100. Haven't heard yet from them, but this is probably because I've been interviewed just 4 days ago, and it probably take its time to assess/compare/choose all applicants! I wouldn't be surprised in receiving a decision within 2-3 weeks or even more, as on the website it says it could take them that long!
Reply 1413
I am going to Bartlett next year !!!! :smile: :smile:
CONGRATS! :smile: I told you it would have been just fine! did you then call and made sure they got the portfolio? anyways congrats on the offer! I hope I can get one too
Reply 1415
CONGRATS! :smile: I told you it would have been just fine! did you then call and made sure they got the portfolio? anyways congrats on the offer! I hope I can get one too

Thank you very much! It has been a long wait but I finally got an offer!. Yeah I emailed them and they said that it's still being assessed. Good luck with yours!
Anyone still waiting on the Bartlett?

If you create one give me a shout and I'll stick it to the top of the forum :smile:
Hi everyone!

I know I'm repeating myself from a thread I'd started yesterday but I'm desperate for replies, so here goes again!

I'm an architect from Chennai, India and I've just completed my undergrad here.
I've received unconditional offers for both the MA in Architectural Design at the University of Sheffield and for the MArch Part 2 at the University of Strathclyde.
While I'm really interested in the programme at Sheffield, the fact that Strathclyde is offering a RIBA accredited course has put me in a dilemma.
Although I'm not really looking to work in the UK in the long run, I might want to work, if possible, for a couple of years anywhere in Europe, just for the sake of experience. Will licensure be a problem in this case? Can I take the Part 2 exam independently?

Also, I'd really appreciate any insights that you may have regarding these courses!

Thanks in advance,
Pritika.
Reply 1419
Hello! I've got offers from Manchester, Glasgow school of Art , Brighton and Kingston. I'm thinking about which uni I shall put as my firm and insurance choice and my top choices are GSA and MSA. Any advices?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending