The Student Room Group

Why did my boyfriend cry after our first kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by handgrenade131
You've been together 3 months and never kissed yet now he thinks your his wife? I think this is a bit of an overly intense relationship and alarm bells are ringing to me. Think he may have some serious emotional issues he needs to resolve.

We haven't kissed before that point, but we held hands and hugged and I sense that there is an intense emotional intimacy, rather than a sexual one. We're both taking this relationship really seriously.
Reply 21
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
That was my first thought too. XD

"You're my wife" :lol:

If only it was that easy and cheap to get married haha
Original post by yoda123
I can get behind the crying thing but why would he just randomly say that she's his wife

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know, I'm equally as baffled.
He's been out with alot of girls before but I think they were all failed relationships and he is probably thinking I am the one? Who knows
Well, I guess you are now married then.

Congrats.

Careful he doesn't slap your bum and get you pregnant.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Are u sure that's a man

Funny thing is he does tell me he needs to man up xD
Original post by ByronicHero
Well, I guess you are now married then.

Congrats.

Careful he doesn't slap your bum and get you pregnant.

Lol! That is hilarious 😂
Original post by Anonymous
He's in his late 20s whilst I'm still 21 and we've been together for 3 months and he was feeling quite emotional because we had an argument and he likes to resolve it by hugs. Anyway he said he tried not to love me but he couldn't and he was scared to lose me. We had our first kiss after I kissed him on the cheek and then I saw tears streaming down his face, I didn't know what to do. He then grabbed my cheeks, looked intensely into my eyes and said in a soft, broken voice "you're my wife". The whole thing felt surreal to me.

maybe he doesn't love you anymore...... or maybe you're just a bad curt
gizelle xox
Funny thing is he does tell me he needs to man up xD

At least he knows.
That's funny, maybe he really likes you so he cried after kissing you. However, the 'You are my wife, part I think he was just playing around like you know how some couples these days post pictures on Instagram and say they want to grow old together, but some of them just break up.
He's in his late 20s whilst I'm still 21 and we've been together for 3 months and he was feeling quite emotional because we had an argument and he likes to resolve it by hugs. Anyway he said he tried not to love me but he couldn't and he was scared to lose me. We had our first kiss after I kissed him on the cheek and then I saw tears streaming down his face, I didn't know what to do. He then grabbed my cheeks, looked intensely into my eyes and said in a soft, broken voice "you're my wife". The whole thing felt surreal to me.

What da*** did I just read?
Original post by stop888
:curious:

:console: :shh:
Original post by handgrenade131
You've been together 3 months and never kissed yet now he thinks your his wife? I think this is a bit of an overly intense relationship and alarm bells are ringing to me. Think he may have some serious emotional issues he needs to resolve.

Maybe he'd been attracted to her for a very long time but had been holding back?

I'd be wary of this person for another reason - he seems insecure. Why would he say that he'd tried to prevent himself from loving the op? Is he so afraid of being hurt that he's unable to go after what he wants? Seems cowardly to me. It's just not a nice thing to say (in my humble opinion). Too much fear, not enough romance. :colonhash:
lmao beta males

he cried cos he gay
"you're my wife".

Original post by gr8wizard10
lmao beta males

he cried cos he gay

Pathetic.
is there an emoji for weird raised eyebrows and a 'wtf' look on its face? if not then someone needs to make one
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I hope this is real.

You do? :lolwut:
That escalated quickly..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending