Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield Offer Holders 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emsybearboho
Offer for English lit! :smile: anyone else? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got an offer for English and Theatre, so we'll be in the same lectures! If I get in that is😌
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Maths with German, AAB! Anyone else for maths or German? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got English and Theatre as well 😊
Got an offer for Law with European Legal Studies!! 💃🏽💃🏽😁🎉 The offer is AAA. Only have BBCC at the moment but I'm retaking the C's
Anyone else here got an offer for Biomed? (:
Should hopefully have an unconditional offer to study German with Dutch........ Just waiting for a confirmation email from the admissions department since I've already accepted an unconditional offer elsewhere.
Offer for dentistry AAA!
anyone got an offer for BA geography?
Reply 348
I have an offer for History, ive firmed it and sent off the application for accommodation so I just have to get the grades now
Firmed History and applied for accommodation at Endcliffe, I'm extremely nervous about going ngl
Original post by pizzanomics
Should hopefully have an unconditional offer to study German with Dutch........ Just waiting for a confirmation email from the admissions department since I've already accepted an unconditional offer elsewhere.

Received the unconditional offer. :smile:

I'm applying to for an ensuite in Endcliffe.
Reply 351
Original post by LibertyG
Firmed History and applied for accommodation at Endcliffe, I'm extremely nervous about going ngl

Im nervous about going as well because I don't know anyone at all going to Sheffield :s
Ive applied for endcliffe and firmed history, although its a long shot me getting in
I am torn between sheffield and manchester. However, I know Sheffield very well and it's such a nice place, really friendly and a range of stuff to interest everyone- i love how the Peak District is so close. I am sure you will be fine there :smile:
Reply 353
Civil engineer someone?
Reply 354
Original post by AsphodelMist
Anyone got an offer for Civil engineering? I'm deciding between Leeds and Sheffield (both AAA) help 😁
civil engineering here😁
i have an offer for accounting and finance AAB
Anybody for MChem Chemistry at AAB?
Hi guys- just firmed my offer from Sheffield for Biomedical Sciences! Eeekk!
i'm so excited and nervous at the same time it's crazy :biggrin:
Reply 358
Just wondering if anyone can help, im putting my term time adress for sheffield on student finance what do i put? :s
Original post by Jory
Just wondering if anyone can help, im putting my term time adress for sheffield on student finance what do i put? :s

I searched for the endcliffe accommodation on Google maps and copied the address from there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending