The Student Room Group

Best bollywood movies!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by quasa
does anyone know when golmaal 4 is coming out?

No idea, but Rohit Shetty is working on the Ram Lakhan remake first and will probably start shooting Golmaal 4 after that. Apparently both of them start this year, so maybe in cinemas some time next year.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/will-start-shooting-golmaal-4-this-year-rohit-shetty/
Reply 161
Bewafaa is quite a good film
Original post by Axxx
Bewafaa is quite a good film

LOVE that film! Beautiful romance as well as heart-breaking. Couldn't decide which was the best - Bewafaa, Dhadkan or Andaaz. The legend Akshay Kumar just makes too many awesome films for me to pick a favourite, haha. :smile:
Watch Drishyam , amazing movie
Mahobbatein, hum aap k hy kaun, mere yaar ki shaadi hy, mujhse dosti karoge

Absolutely love the old Bollywood movies!

So I
Posted from TSR Mobile
Best upcoming Bollywood movies to keep an eye out for this year! :smile:

Spoiler

Andaz Apna Apna
3 idiots
Dil Chahta Hai
Kal Ho Na Ho
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
Taare Zameen Par
Dil To Pagal Hain

No particular order- the list can go on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asif007
Best upcoming Bollywood movies to keep an eye out for this year! :smile:

Spoiler

Can't wait for Hera Pheri 3- should be awesome- wish it had Akshay in it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
If there's one movie that any Bollywood fan should watch this year, it's this :smile:

[video="youtube;wPxqcq6Byq0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPxqcq6Byq0[/video]

If that's true I'm buzzing. Been waiting for this movie for a couple of years now and don't feel John Abraham and abhishek Bachna could fill the massive void left by Akshay Kumar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shiby_123
If that's true I'm buzzing. Been waiting for this movie for a couple of years now and don't feel John Abraham and abhishek Bachna could fill the massive void left by Akshay Kumar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Abhishek was good in Housefull 3 but I don't think John does comedy very well. Looking forward to seeing Akshay Kumar back in the Hera Pheri franchise. :smile:
Original post by asif007
Abhishek was good in Housefull 3 but I don't think John does comedy very well. Looking forward to seeing Akshay Kumar back in the Hera Pheri franchise. :smile:

Haven't seen that yet, the one comedy I enjoyed was Bol Bachan of Abhishek Bachans comedy, Dostana was alright too. But both him and John are not made for comedy. John should stick to action movies like Rocky Handsome, perfect movie for him. Akshay Kumar comic timing is impeccable, the only reason I'm going to watch Housefull 3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 173
jab we met
Original post by Shiby_123
Haven't seen that yet, the one comedy I enjoyed was Bol Bachan of Abhishek Bachans comedy, Dostana was alright too. But both him and John are not made for comedy. John should stick to action movies like Rocky Handsome, perfect movie for him. Akshay Kumar comic timing is impeccable, the only reason I'm going to watch Housefull 3.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha fair enough. I would highly recommend Housefull 3 though - it's an excellent comedy. :smile:
Original post by kkbez
jab we met

Honestly one of the best films ever made imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending