The Student Room Group

How long do unis normally take to reply (EXTRA)

I only applied three weeks ago though I thought since they have made their decisions on the majority of applications by now that they wouldn't take so long. The most I had to wait for my original five choices was three weeks. I just don't want them too take so long then reject me and have to go through clearing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TomFitness
I only applied three weeks ago though I thought since they have made their decisions on the majority of applications by now that they wouldn't take so long. The most I had to wait for my original five choices was three weeks. I just don't want them too take so long then reject me and have to go through clearing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

After 21 days you can techincally replace the choice, so i would contact them and ask nicely when to expect a decision by :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
After 21 days you can techincally replace the choice, so i would contact them and ask nicely when to expect a decision by :smile:

What do you mean by replace? Like withdraw or add another choice. There's two unis I really like and I contacted the other and they said
"I can confirm that I would be happy to consider an application from you, "

"As you have not applied to Queen Mary I am unable to view your personal statement but I would need a personal statement reflecting your understanding, career aspirations and commitment to Aerospace Engineering "

Also should note I've already achieved the grades for both programmes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TomFitness
What do you mean by replace? Like withdraw or add another choice. There's two unis I really like and I contacted the other and they said
"I can confirm that I would be happy to consider an application from you, "

"As you have not applied to Queen Mary I am unable to view your personal statement but I would need a personal statement reflecting your understanding, career aspirations and commitment to Aerospace Engineering "

Also should note I've already achieved the grades for both programmes

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can withdraw the application and put in a new one to the next place you are interested in.

Quick Reply

Latest