The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Attempt
I don't know what conjecture means?

Who used the words?

You already lost all credibility when you said that No single official said that they were no go muslim areas and condemned the article I posted when indeed 3 police officers said so.

Sorry if that doesn't qualify for a fact to you, but to me it is, you accepting it or not doesn't mean sh*t to me.

Google conjecture.

Credibility is lost when those 3 police officers are UNNAMED and mentioned in the Daily express. Credibility is especially lost when the PM, Mayor and Metropolitan Police TOGETHER say that it is "ridiculous" that there are muslim no go areas in mainstream credible media.

In an actual debate, in ANYBODY'S eyes, the evidence against your 3 police officers have been proven false/unreliable/inaccurate. Do you understand this?
Original post by Butternuts96
Google conjecture.

Credibility is lost when those 3 police officers are UNNAMED and mentioned in the Daily express. Credibility is especially lost when the PM, Mayor and Metropolitan Police TOGETHER say that it is "ridiculous" that there are muslim no go areas in mainstream credible media.

In an actual debate, in ANYBODY'S eyes, the evidence against your 3 police officers have been proven false/unreliable/inaccurate. Do you understand this?

If you weren't such a stupid naive dunce, you would realise that I also linked an article of a freaking detective agreeing with what Trump said that there are infact muslim no go areas in the west, so keep on being a naive sheep believing everything the mainstream media and politicians tell you without doing your own research. I am pretty sure you collect government money in terms of welfare and are part of the morons who want the government in every aspect of their lives.
Yeah you still ain't explained how 3 unnamed police officers in an unreliable online newspaper outweigh the Prime Minister, Mayor London AND the Metropolitan police. You're avoiding questions again. Very pathetic indeed.

Oh and I'll have you know I'm a first year med student whilst you're an international student paying obscene amounts of money to study a mickey mouse degree.

Whatever half-arsed reply you give, make sure you avoid conjecture.

Spoiler

3 Unnamed police officers, and A DETECTIVE who actually study this sort of things outweighs the testimonies of 2 corrupt politicians and a police department because I'm not a naive moron like yourself who listens to everything the general public tell them without doing my own research. You're still not using your head, talking like a 12 year old moron. Why would the prime minister and the Mayor of London agree with Donald trump about there being Muslim no go areas in the UK even if it is true? like don't you think that would tarnish their images in the public eye and the liberal world would force them out of a job?

Stop being so daft.

"Oh and I'll have you know I'm a first year med student whilst you're an international student paying obscene amounts of money to study a mickey mouse degree."

And like I said to that other moron, you do not hold a candle to my education.

I got a Foundation degree at Queen mary, Now I'm on Course to get a First at King's College, by God's grace. I also graduated High school in America with a 3.4 GPA, and I plan to go to Columbia to do my Master's just like my older brother, so please don't even compare us in terms of Academic achievements and qualifications because you're not in your league there.

I wonder what kind of low ranking 200 point UCAS Uni accepted you to study medicine, you welfare receiving leech.
Original post by Attempt
3 Unnamed police officers, and A DETECTIVE who actually study this sort of things outweighs the testimonies of 2 corrupt politicians and a police department because I'm not a naive moron like yourself who listens to everything the general public tell them without doing my own research. You're still not using your head, talking like a 12 year old moron. Why would the prime minister and the Mayor of London agree with Donald trump about there being Muslim no go areas in the UK even if it is true? like don't you think that would tarnish their images in the public eye and the liberal world would force them out of a job?

Stop being so daft.

"Oh and I'll have you know I'm a first year med student whilst you're an international student paying obscene amounts of money to study a mickey mouse degree."

And like I said to that other moron, you do not hold a candle to my education.

I got a Foundation degree at Queen mary, Now I'm on Course to get a First at King's College, by God's grace. I also graduated High school in America with a 3.4 GPA, and I plan to go to Columbia to do my Master's just like my older brother, so please don't even compare us in terms of Academic achievements and qualifications because you're not in your league there.

I wonder what kind of low ranking 200 point UCAS Uni accepted you to study medicine, you welfare receiving leech.

Still no facts, just ad hominem attacks. Like I said . . . Increasingly pathetic.

Foundation degree in what? You know, in the UK foundation degree means that you don't have the intelligence to do the full degree (haven't met their entry requirements) so you gotta take a year out to cover the basics ie foundation year. What degree do you do in King's that's so intelligent? Oh and I'll also have you know that Medicine in the Uk is highly competitive; 5 or 6 times more applicants than there are places. But you wouldn't know. Also, I do not recieve "welfare"; they're called "benefits/JSA" in this country and I do not recieve either. I'm in a middle class background.

But I digress . . . for the 9th time PLEASE USE FACTS NOT CONJECTURE. IF YOU DON'T PROVIDE FACTS IN YOUR NEXT REPLY, I'M NOT REPLYING TO YOU ANYMORE. YOU ARE BY FAR THE MOST UNINTELLIGENT ISLAMOPHOBE I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE TO SPEAK WITH.

Have fun with your mickey mouse degree at King's lol,
Still no facts, just ad hominem attacks. Like I said . . . Increasingly pathetic.

Foundation degree in what? You know, in the UK foundation degree means that you don't have the intelligence to do the full degree (haven't met their entry requirements) so you gotta take a year out to cover the basics ie foundation year. What degree do you do in King's that's so intelligent? Oh and I'll also have you know that Medicine in the Uk is highly competitive; 5 or 6 times more applicants than there are places. But you wouldn't know. Also, I do not recieve "welfare"; they're called "benefits/JSA" in this country and I do not recieve either. I'm in a middle class background.

But I digress . . . for the 9th time PLEASE USE FACTS NOT CONJECTURE. IF YOU DON'T PROVIDE FACTS IN YOUR NEXT REPLY, I'M NOT REPLYING TO YOU ANYMORE. YOU ARE BY FAR THE MOST UNINTELLIGENT ISLAMOPHOBE I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE TO SPEAK WITH.

Have fun with your mickey mouse degree at King's lol,

I decided to do a foundation degree here in England because I finished High school pretty early and wanted to do University in England, I saw two options of either a 2 year A-level whatever it's called, or a one year foundation degree, and since my parent's thought spending 1 year would be better, they went for it.

I'm not going to disclose such information to misinformed morons like you on the Internet, just know that the course is in the Top 20 in the Guardian newspaper, and plus I also intend to go back to America to do my masters degree.

I don't give a flying crap about what it's called here in the UK, Hahaha, you're from a middle class family haha, what a loser, my Dad's an Investment banker so realise that he earns in a week what your family earns in a year, and don't be angry about what I'm saying because you're the idiot that decided to go personal when you were losing the argument.

This is the second time I'm telling you this. An American detective from New york agrees with me, Pamela Geller agrees with me, Donald trump agrees with me, and police officers in your own country agree with me, so that's enough evidence for me.
Original post by Attempt
You were clueless to the situation at first, now you're acting as if you're an expert on the topic, LMAO. Okay babe.

Obviously BBC will wither down the truth, he was arrested for quoting churchill, that crap written by the BBC is just trying to make him look more evil, unlike you, I've actually watched the full video and all he did was recite an entire quote made by winston from beginning to end, he never added anything to it, so no unless the UK police takes the former prime minster as a far right bigot, you're wrong here.

Spoiler

You don't need to be an expert to investigate false claims made. I am familiar with that website that you linked and the way by which they distort the truth and leave out crucial details, so I knew that there was more to the story.

Winston Churchill is respected for the role he played in WWII but no rational being considers any human to be beyond criticism. Some of the things he said would very much be viewed as bigotry and incitement of hatred if said today and some of the things he did would be considered to be severe human rights abuses.

And did the video show how he was arrested? If so, please post it here.

Well, if the link is broken you would only need to Google the quote to find what you're looking for.
Original post by WBZ144
You don't need to be an expert to investigate false claims made. I am familiar with that website that you linked and the way by which they distort the truth and leave out crucial details, so I knew that there was more to the story.

Winston Churchill is respected for the role he played in WWII but no rational being considers any human to be beyond criticism. Some of the things he said would very much be viewed as bigotry and incitement of hatred if said today and some of the things he did would be considered to be severe human rights abuses.

And did the video show how he was arrested? If so, please post it here.

Well, if the link is broken you would only need to Google the quote to find what you're looking for.

I never said you were an expert, no offence but you're far from it. I said you were acting like one, with you linking BBC articles and websites that don't even work. In-fact take offence, couldn't care less.

Plus I never said that he was above criticism, I just said that arresting a politician for quoting an ex prime minster as a "racially aggravated crime"

He was arrested for quoting churchill, never once mentioned anything about race and yet he was arrested because he was claimed to be a racist.

http://www.libertygb.org.uk/news/winchester-churchill-quotation-gets-liberty-gb-leader-paul-weston-arrested

Unlike your links, mine actually work. This is the party weston represents giving their official statement on the matter.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith."
Original post by Attempt

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith."

It's old quotes like this that make people realise that there has always been an issue with this faith and it's inability to partake in the modern world.

That and the UN's Declaration of Human Rights
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BaconandSauce
It's old quotes like this that make people realise that there has always been an issue with this faith and it's inability to partake in the modern world.

That and the UN's Deceleration of Human Rights

LMAO.

Instant follow
Original post by Frank Underwood
give it a rest bud, you know near to nothing about Islam, so quit pretending

This is why you're a moronic troll, because the subject here wasn't even Islam.

It was a politician quoting winston churchill.
All of them are morons. Do we really have these tosspots living in the same country as me?? If you just watch a documentary on them, you can see they're uneducated, uncivil, impractical, disillusioned morons. Do all of them even regularly practice Christianity or Islam or is it just an excuse to start a pretentious play ground fight?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Attempt
Hahaha, you're from a middle class family haha, what a loser

All I'm saying, you're a disgusting troll and nothing more, just leave
Original post by Attempt
I never said you were an expert, no offence but you're far from it. I said you were acting like one, with you linking BBC articles and websites that don't even work. In-fact take offence, couldn't care less.

Plus I never said that he was above criticism, I just said that arresting a politician for quoting an ex prime minster as a "racially aggravated crime"

He was arrested for quoting churchill, never once mentioned anything about race and yet he was arrested because he was claimed to be a racist.

http://www.libertygb.org.uk/news/winchester-churchill-quotation-gets-liberty-gb-leader-paul-weston-arrested

Unlike your links, mine actually work. This is the party weston represents giving their official statement on the matter.

Muslims are not a race so that is inaccurate but that quote made some very ugly generalisations of all Muslims. So it is certainly bigotry and inciting hatred towards Muslims. When the incitement is towards a religious group it is taken just as seriously as it would be if it was racial.

That link you posted did not show a video of his actual arrest.
Original post by WBZ144
Unlike some I don't get offended by the opinion of an online personality with a mediocre education and very limited general knowledge. So don't worry :laugh:

Muslims are not a race so that is inaccurate but that quote made some very ugly generalisations of all Muslims. So it is certainly bigotry and inciting hatred towards Muslims. When the incitement is towards a religious group it is taken just as seriously as it would be if it was racial.

That link you posted did not show a video of his actual arrest.

"Mediocre education"

LOL.

I looked at your profile and saw that you're studying at Cardiff University, yet I'm the one with a mediocre Education? LMAO, Okay babe.

I left America with a 3.4 GPA and did my Foundation degree at Queen mary and now studying at King's College, both those Universities are miles ahead of Cardiff university in terms of Worldwide and domestic league tables, recognition and prestige.

"Muslims are not a race so that is inaccurate but that quote made some very ugly generalisations of all Muslims. So it is certainly bigotry and inciting hatred towards Muslims. When the incitement is towards a religious group it is taken just as seriously as it would be if it was racial."

Yes so because A can cause B, and B can cause C and C can cause D, therefore
A = D Mrs I have a mediocre education? Hahaha:rofl:

Why do i waste my time with you.
It's difficult to sympathise with Britain First.
Original post by Attempt
"Mediocre education"

LOL.

I looked at your profile and saw that you're studying at Cardiff University, yet I'm the one with a mediocre Education? LMAO, Okay babe.

I left America with a 3.4 GPA and did my Foundation degree at Queen mary and now studying at King's College, both those Universities are miles ahead of Cardiff university in terms of Worldwide and domestic league tables, recognition and prestige.

"Muslims are not a race so that is inaccurate but that quote made some very ugly generalisations of all Muslims. So it is certainly bigotry and inciting hatred towards Muslims. When the incitement is towards a religious group it is taken just as seriously as it would be if it was racial."

Yes so because A can cause B, and B can cause C and C can cause D, therefore
A = D Mrs I have a mediocre education? Hahaha:rofl:

Why do i waste my time with you.

I'm on my Masters degree, a level you will probably never reach while you had to complete a Foundation one because you couldn't meet your university's entry requirements :biggrin:

It has also become evident that you're that wdkmwd guy who was at Brunel university and looking to transfer. Then you deleted your post but have still been quoted so it's easy to trace.

It doesn't look like you have seen the league tables.

This isn't about causation, it's a direct incitement of hatred. Keep making a fool of yourself.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Frank Underwood
you've lost all basis you ever had with this post

leave please

Not to mention he's lying about his education :lol:
Original post by WBZ144

Original post by WBZ144
I'm on my Masters degree, a level you will probably never reach while you had to complete a Foundation one because you couldn't meet your university's entry requirements :biggrin:It has also become evident that you're that wdkmwd guy who was at Brunel university and looking to transfer. Then you deleted your post but have still been quoted so it's easy to trace.It doesn't look like you have seen the league tables.This isn't about causation, it's a direct incitement of hatred. Keep making a fool of yourself.

http://s9.postimg.org/tx56nah5r/KINGS.png

You can cry now Hahahaha.

"Cardiff University" LOL.

What a joke.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by WBZ144

http://s9.postimg.org/tx56nah5r/KINGS.png

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3561557

Do you deny this was written by you Mr Foundation degree?

Yes, a Russell Group University that is ahead of Queen Mary in both of the main league tables and is ahead of KCL as well in one of them is a massive joke :laugh:. Given what you had to do to get in you'll probably not even pass your Bachelors kid.

You did your Foundation degree at Brunel, what else have you lied about?
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending