The Student Room Group

Midwifery/HNC CAP

Hey I'm looking to do HNC care and administrative practice, I'm wondering if anyone knows if the content of the course would allow me to apply to uni for midwifery ? This is my first preference failing that my second choice will be general nursing

Thanks in advance.
Original post by LeighUno
Hey I'm looking to do HNC care and administrative practice, I'm wondering if anyone knows if the content of the course would allow me to apply to uni for midwifery ? This is my first preference failing that my second choice will be general nursing

Thanks in advance.

I've moved this into the Nursing and Midwifery forum where it is more likely to receive a response (the Healthcare forum you posted in is for other health professions).

If noone responds soon then posting in the stickied threads for your subject will reach a wider audience.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
I've moved this into the Nursing and Midwifery forum where it is more likely to receive a response (the Healthcare forum you posted in is for other health professions).

If noone responds soon then posting in the stickied threads for your subject will reach a wider audience.

Hey could you move the post as no replies as yet thanks .
Reply 3
I did hnc cap and got into 2nd year adult nursing. A girl in our class got into midwifery but had to do extra maths qualifications.
Reply 4
Original post by Earmuff
I did hnc cap and got into 2nd year adult nursing. A girl in our class got into midwifery but had to do extra maths qualifications.

That was my second plan but Do you not need 544 placement hours for that? If yeah did u ask for extended placement to get the hours up? Thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending