The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2740
I managed to do everything that I needed to do in that last block. In this next session at 10:00pm, I'm going to work through an S2 paper. - Ive also just texted my class partners and as soon as they get back to me, then I'll be able to copy up stuff.- Hopefully I'll complete that work in this block too.
I've done the maths homework! I'll do revision tomorrow :tongue:
Original post by Anon_98
I managed to do everything that I needed to do in that last block. In this next session at 10:00pm, I'm going to work through an S2 paper. - Ive also just texted my class partners and as soon as they get back to me, then I'll be able to copy up stuff.- Hopefully I'll complete that work in this block too.

How many hours of revision do you do now?

- this question applies to anyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woo! Done 2 hours of chemistry multiple choice questions (with some procrastination), but at least its done :biggrin:
Original post by goal101

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only 1-2 hours on weekdays, 2-5 hours on weekends (I did up to 8 in easter! :eek:)
Reply 2745
Original post by goal101

Posted from TSR Mobile

So far 0. I'll probably start my revision for this week on Friday. - Aiming for 18hrs over the 3 days.

You? :smile:
Original post by goal101

Posted from TSR Mobile

3-4 hours a day excluding homework. An hour is doing a maths paper every day. But I don't want to over-revise either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2747
How do you revise ..i find it sooo hard to concentrate...my frustration is of peak :frown:
Original post by laksi
How do you revise ..i find it sooo hard to concentrate...my frustration is of peak :frown:

Think of yourself opening your results to all U's in August. Then you'll think what if I could've changed that and worked harder. Now is your chance to decide your results!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2749
Original post by GamingandMaths
Think of yourself opening your results to all U's in August. Then you'll think what if I could've changed that and worked harder. Now is your chance to decide your results!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i have thought of that many times and my brain doesn't seem to process that information well, i always have been a last minute revision type, the pace i revise at last minute is unreal but i cant seem to get anywhere with revision currently.
Reply 2750
Went over some C4 especially differential equations after fairly lengthy de-stress period :frown:. However my last S1 mock result came in and i got 70 ^_^ . Need to crack on with some more economics though this week

Spoiler

Original post by laksi
i have thought of that many times and my brain doesn't seem to process that information well, i always have been a last minute revision type, the pace i revise at last minute is unreal but i cant seem to get anywhere with revision currently.

Aye, I'm the same.
I'm going to revise maths between 13:30 and 14:30
Reply 2753
Ive got a massive Transition Metal test Tomoz morning. Gonna do some hot and sweaty revision til I can write no more.
Reply 2754
I had my Chemistry practical exam today and I entirely messed up. My table was an absolute absolute disaster, my titres were not concordant either and I was forced to make up a set of results.- something which I didn't want to have to do. It's extremely irritating as well as disappointing considering I usually complete them without any issues at all during class practices. Perhaps bc it was an unusual + unfamiliar type of titration, it resulted in me becoming totally quillfonked. I left sixth form early as a result which meant that I missed Biology class and now have to spend the evening catching up. I also lost my labradorite ring today which was bought quite recently for me by my mum. Not only was it v pretty but it had a lot of sentimental value attached to it. I am v upset about it and I would v much like to retrace my steps in an attempt to find it but I don't know where to start. Despite the fact my Maths homework got an extended deadline, I don't believe I have any chance of completing it by tomorrow. Sorry for all the negativity, I also won't be participating in any revision tonight but good luck to those who are.
Original post by Anon_98
I had my Chemistry practical exam today and I entirely messed up. My table was an absolute absolute disaster, my titres were not concordant either and I was forced to make up a set of results.- something which I didn't want to have to do. It's extremely irritating as well as disappointing considering I usually complete them without any issues at all during class practices. Perhaps bc it was an unusual + unfamiliar type of titration, it resulted in me becoming totally quillfonked. I left sixth form early as a result which meant that I missed Biology class and now have to spend the evening catching up. I also lost my labradorite ring today which was bought quite recently for me by my mum. Not only was it v pretty but it had a lot of sentimental value attached to it. I am v upset about it and I would v much like to retrace my steps in an attempt to find it but I don't know where to start. Despite the fact my Maths homework got an extended deadline, I don't believe I have any chance of completing it by tomorrow. Sorry for all the negativity, I also won't be participating in any revision tonight but good luck to those who are.

:lovehug:
Original post by Yammy
Woo! Done 2 hours of chemistry multiple choice questions (with some procrastination), but at least its done :biggrin:

Multiple questions in chem are eviiiil. Was this just a fat booklet with only multiple questions?
Original post by Anon_98

Oh god, I'm so sorry Anon. :frown: Not that me being sorry is going to be of any use whatsoever, but still. :hugs: - I'm sure that your practical is going to end up with better marks than you think it will, although maybe not as good as you'd hoped for or expected but still, it happens. Try visiting lost and found tomorrow or literally just search the entire place with a fine tooth comb, get a few friends to help you and add some manpower to the search. If you need any help with the maths homework at any literally anytime, please PM or tag or quote me or whatever and I'll drop everything and help, promise. :yep:

Hope you feel better! :hugs: <3
Original post by Nettled
Multiple questions in chem are eviiiil. Was this just a fat booklet with only multiple questions?

Nah its part of a past paper from AH Chemistry :P But yes its still evil :frown:
Original post by Yammy
Nah its part of a past paper from AH Chemistry :P But yes its still evil :frown:

What's AH chemistry?

Latest

Trending

Trending