The Student Room Group

Is Smoking CLASSY?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by SmashConcept
I'm saying you're an idiot.

And no.

You do not win an argument by swearing or calling someone an idiot.
Original post by M14B
You do not win an argument by swearing or calling someone an idiot.

This isn't an argument, it's just you saying stupid things and everyone else laughing at you.
Reply 62
This isn't an argument, it's just you saying stupid things and everyone else laughing at you.

What if they are laughing at me?
Who are you? My father?
Reply 63

[video="youtube;_Ro-l3WuMDE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ro-l3WuMDE[/video]
Original post by AlwaysWatching
No its dirty. Only pond life smoke these days.

Too right, the other day I saw a frog with a fag dangling from his mouth. I think he had a can of red stripe on the go as well.
Only woman who could ever pull it off...

:wink:

996559b9d76b80dceb6afbd6153fc6eb.jpg
Original post by Sad Beta
I think so :smug:

women who smoke :coma:

When I see someone smoking, I keep my distance of 10m.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sad Beta
Lol did they listen to electro? Why did you move in with them? :tongue:

Idk a lot of them went to art school and work as baristas etc but their middle class parents pay for them :lol:

Ahhh ofc ofc, great use of parent's money :colondollar: Better than rollies I suppose!

I think so, some kind of funky music that had few words. Lots of awful rap too, for some reason...
They offered, and they weren't all that bad, even when drugged off their minds haha. I did want to kill most of them though.
Original post by fr0sr_
Because the working class are stereotypically uneducated and thick, and thus it doesn't seem to hit home that they're literally paying to die early, or have a less healthy life.

It's interesting that you'd say that, because you're basing that completely on traits of a stereotype yet ignoring the same traits being present in the non-working class (people in high-end jobs taking Class A's or being "functioning" alcoholics, for example).
Quite the opposite, in fact :yep: The smell is just horrible :puke:
Original post by M14B
Non white collar job
Salary under say £50,000

this logic tho.
Reply 71
Original post by TSR Mustafa
this logic tho.

You like?
I would not marry anyone who smoked, being friends with someone who did it often would probably end a relationship for me
Original post by Indeterminate
Quite the opposite, in fact :yep: The smell is just horrible :puke:

I just :heart: jogging my way outside for a run and embracing the toxic smell from
people smoking. Its like breath of fresh air said NO ONE! :shot: (sarcasm)
Reply 74
It's cool, dude.
Reply 75
Original post by Lukanien
I don't smoke and don't intend to but I doubt anyone who calls smoking disgusting actually gets exposed to it regularly. The smell is admittedly an acquired taste but doing anything in excess is unhealthy. Personally I think it's really pretentious to look down upon smoking when drinking alcohol and eating high calorie and low nutrition food isn't. Smokers get patronised a lot in my opinion and it does get a rep as a 'working class' addiction as opposed to say drinking wine.

this

Quick Reply

Latest