The Student Room Group

Applied for a Masters course - How could I change it to a Bachelors?

When I applied, I initially considered Leeds Uni to not be one of the two I was going to pick for Insurance and Firm, and that I was just doing it to widen my prospects. Now I plan on making it my Insurance, and I feel that it being a Masters was a regrettable decision on my behalf.

Would a University likely accept me contacting them and changing it down to a Bachelors?
Original post by Kenconut
When I applied, I initially considered Leeds Uni to not be one of the two I was going to pick for Insurance and Firm, and that I was just doing it to widen my prospects. Now I plan on making it my Insurance, and I feel that it being a Masters was a regrettable decision on my behalf.

Would a University likely accept me contacting them and changing it down to a Bachelors?

You could ring them and ask.

They'll probably explain that it's standard practice to consider people who miss the conditions for the masters for a place on the bachelors course anyway. And student finance has a strong incentive to enrol on the longer course if possible.

If you're worried call them up and speak to them about your concerns.

Don't forget to check if you are guaranteed accommodation if you're an insurance applicant - and whether you need to apply by any deadlines.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending