Reply 1
Classy?
No
Today I see smoking as very working class
Reply 2
Original post by Sad Beta
I think so :smug:

women who smoke :coma:

No. It was in the past, though, during early 40s - late 50s.
It used to be considered classy decades ago, when its side effects were unknown.
Now, I guess it could only be considered classy if you think lung cancer is appealing.:lolwut:
(edited 8 years ago)
No way, it's a killer in my family
Reply 5
as someone said up there^ working-classy for sure :teehee:
you would have to be an idiot to smoke in this day and age
Nope, nothing really classy about smoking unless you get your chauffeur to nip into Asda and get you a 20 pack of Mayfair King Size while you wait in your limousine on the way to the royal gala.
Reply 8
glad i dont smoke!
saves alot of money!
No its dirty. Only pond life smoke these days.
(edited 8 years ago)
Was good fun back in the day I.e walking to and from school but not worth it in the long run. On some women it is classy yes like in the old American films where they have the cigarette holders but in general when you see your average whale of a woman in a tracksuit then no

Depends on whether they're in a nice dress and heels or wearing some jeans with with a pair of Air Max.
Definitely not. It's chavvy and irresponsible.

:smile:
:no:
Reply 15

Men smoking cigars, yes.
Original post by M14B
Classy?
No
Today I see smoking as very working class

I really dislike smoking, but can you tell me what exactly about it you see as "working class"?
Original post by Novascope
I really dislike smoking, but can you tell me what exactly about it you see as "working class"?

Because the working class are stereotypically uneducated and thick, and thus it doesn't seem to hit home that they're literally paying to die early, or have a less healthy life.
Reply 18
Original post by Novascope

Non white collar job
Salary under say £50,000
Original post by fr0sr_
Because the working class are stereotypically uneducated and thick, and thus it doesn't seem to hit home that they're literally paying to die early, or have a less healthy life.

You stupid breeder - don't be so stereotypical !

Quick Reply

Latest