The Student Room Group

Is it possible to be toned and in shape but not have a good body?

Is it possible for a person to be healthy and toned but to not have a good body? By good body I meant attractive to the general population.

Guys can answer about females and the girls can answer about guys.
(edited 8 years ago)

I don't think this is attractive to the general population
I personally find it really attractive though
I suppose by 'toned' in terms of women, some may interpret that as too muscley and butch, and therefore unfeminine, but tbh I really admire strong women's bodies

I suppose it's a matter of taste, one cannot speak for the entire female/male population
I think if you're fairly slim and athletic you're going to be at least fairly attractive as long as you take care of yourself, wear nice clothes, etc
Yes, you could have horrible skin.

Plus a slim person can still actually be fat, you know those types with toned limbs and a flat torso that has a texture of a jelly.
Original post by Anonymous

I don't think this is attractive to the general population
I personally find it really attractive though

photo-shopped quite obviously
Original post by Xenon17

I agree that it kinda looks photoshopped, but I actually think that it only looks photoshopped.
Everyone will find different things attractive. What people "in general" find attractive won't be considered attractive by every single person. Also, why can guys only answer about girls and girls only answer about guys? Seems a bit unfair; people can comment on whatever sex they find attractive.
Original post by Xenon17

It's not trust me. Look up Julia Vins
Original post by georgiaswift
Everyone will find different things attractive. What people "in general" find attractive won't be considered attractive by every single person.

please sticky this
Original post by Anonymous
It's not trust me. Look up Julia Vins

Bruh she has surprisingly big arms :L i googled her and she is a bodybulider , i guess with test injections she can :L

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending