The Student Room Group

Eu: In or out?

Poll

Should be stay a member or leave?

Apparently according to paper's i've read recently it suggests alot of students are going to vote in, and the majority of brexiters are middle aged to pensioners.
I'm personally a brexiter but apparently i'm in the minority. Also if we did vote to leave, who would be prime minister , david cameron or someone else?

So doing a few straw poll's because i'm interested so see if that's true.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Brexiter here.

I got the IN leaflet yesterday. Wrote "Send to 10 Downing Street and tell the PM he's an idiot."

Never felt so liberated.
I got a feeling that this will come close till the very end like the Scotts, but pressure and scaremongery will prevail
Would it tend to be that most people voting leave would be UKIP supporters, or at least right wingers?
Original post by ODES_PDES
I got a feeling that this will come close till the very end like the Scotts, but pressure and scaremongery will prevail

Nah, don't worry we wont leave
In.
Original post by Zargabaath
Nah, don't worry we wont leave

Yeah alright
:biggrin:
Alot of people who are "Leave" only have one reason - "Less immigrants will take the job i do not want to do" Not saying all, however a vast amount have these views.

Im IN, but each to their own.
Reply 8
If you leave, we take the French & Italian restaurants back. Vote carefully, guys.
Out
Reply 10
Original post by ODES_PDES

basically this
Original post by string210
Apparently according to paper's i've read recently it suggests alot of students are going to vote in, and the majority of brexiters are middle aged to pensioners.
I'm personally a brexiter but apparently i'm in the minority. Also if we did vote to leave, who would be prime minister , david cameron or someone else?

So doing a few straw poll's because i'm interested so see if that's true.

Original post by ivybridge
In.

Original post by Leviathan1741
Out

and shake it all about
see in reality younger people dont give a sh*t about sovereignty and british pride but all the people on TSR do for some reason. In reality younger people are worried about the economic future whereas people on TSR are more scared that our houses are going to be taken by foreigners.
IN.
Bumping for the sake of getting more people voting in the poll. :bump:
Don't forget majority of British teenagers aren't on TSR, same for adults.
Original post by string210

Out.

I'm 16, so I cannot actually vote, but if I were able to I would be voting out.
In.

What it comes down to is two competing Visions of Britain.

A more social democrat style Britain like in Europe

Or a more Free Trader style Britain like in the U.S.

Personally I think. And think that the majority of the British feel the European model represents Britain than the U.S. One, which is why they're trying to sell this idea that they're going to save the NHS when before they've advocated selling it off.
Original post by 雷尼克
The world works better when we think internationally and not keeping to ourselves.

Exactly, so vote Leave so we can start focusing on the world and international trade outside of the declining area known as Europe.
Can't think of a single argument for remaining. The handling of the migrant crisis, immigration, Ukraine, ISIL security, multinational corporations, manufacturing and the euro in general should be enough to convince any sane person that we shouldn't be governed by an elite in Brussels...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending