The Student Room Group

Girls dating older guys - Damaged?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thefatone
you assume to much and don't trust that young people aren't all the same

understood but what if a young guy, not as old as 35 or something, wants to date you and doesn't go out a lot?

I'm not assuming anything. Where did I say I wouldn't go out with someone my age? I'm not against it, just in my experience I usually have more in common/get on better with slightly older men. :h:
Original post by Alice__90
I'm not assuming anything. Where did I say I wouldn't go out with someone my age? I'm not against it, just in my experience I usually have more in common/get on better with slightly older men. :h:

oops

well then... :colonhash: i may have made a mistake
oops

well then... :colonhash: i may have made a mistake

:tongue:
Reply 43
Older = more experienced = better sex.

Same reason why I like older women.
7 year age difference between me and my girlfriend, woopsiedoodle, shoulda known she was damaged, my bad I'll go tell her. :biggrin:
Original post by Sad Beta
I see as many guys going for married chiks

Same applies to them, they must be fundamentally dysfunctional in some way.
Reply 46
you assume to much and don't trust that young people aren't all the same

understood but what if a young guy, not as old as 35 or something, wants to date you and doesn't go out a lot?

this
I have been out with several older guys, I don't prefer them I just happen to attract older men. I find them however in my experience quite controlling and possessive. I don't like it when they impose their opinion on me. When we have disagreements I find them to be exceptionally condescending and treat me like a kid. I prefer now guys who are my age, still developing because they're less likely to be stubborn and picky like *some* older men.
Reply 48
Original post by RosyPearl
I have been out with several older guys, I don't prefer them I just happen to attract older men. I find them however in my experience quite controlling and possessive. I don't like it when they impose their opinion on me. When we have disagreements I find them to be exceptionally condescending and treat me like a kid. I prefer now guys who are my age, still developing because they're less likely to be stubborn and picky like *some* older men.

I know guys in their 30s who go for 17 to 21 yr olds.. they seem controlling yes and abusive almost :eek:

have you met any older guys who are ok?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending