The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CleverSquirrel
eruugghhhh i've been stuck in a mess and trying to figure out what Uni to pick for my Firm and Insurance!!! then i have to apply for student finance!! who knew it would be soooo stressfull?!

haha what about you?!

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Ohhhhh what are your choices? You too going to uni this year? *hi5* :jive:

I applied for Student Loans and stuff yesterday :jive:

Hiiiii :smile: just to say that Student Finance is so easy to do once you know how much maintenance loan to take out (took me so long long to work out how much I needed!) Though it only took a week for it to be approved!! I recommend printing and posting the declaration instead of waiting for it to come through in the post as that takes at leat 6 weeks :biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha fair enough :tongue: In that case, you won't mind me seeing that guy I was talking about in our VMs. Thanks! :jive: *rushes away*

Awww poor Hodor! :rofl: good luck with that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah woah woah *grabs you by your hand yet again*

Spoiler

Thanks :cry2: *takes off shirt* *all the ice in the bucket starts to melt* Oh, for Christ's sake! Every. Damn. Time! Why am I so hawt? ;_;
Ohhhhh what are your choices? You too going to uni this year? *hi5* :jive:

I applied for Student Loans and stuff yesterday :jive:

oohhh nice!!! *hi5* :jive: (this is like my favourite emoji haha)
ive applied for Accounting at:
Royal Holloway
Reading uni
Westminster
Winchester
Oxford Brookes!!!!

what have you applied for and where?!

applying for loans is sooooo stressful :cry2:
Original post by Amellia123
Hiiiii :smile: just to say that Student Finance is so easy to do once you know how much maintenance loan to take out (took me so long long to work out how much I needed!) Though it only took a week for it to be approved!! I recommend printing and posting the declaration instead of waiting for it to come through in the post as that takes at leat 6 weeks :biggrin:

i!!!!!!!!H xD Thanks for the info :hugs: but as I'm an EU applicant, the procedure is quite different for me. And I can't get a maintenance loan anyway :cry: This sure would help Squirrel though! :yep:

oh really? thank you!!!!!! ive been sooo confused about this!!1
like i've made an account for it, but i haven't made a firm and insurance choice yet!!! is it too late?! :cry2:
i!!!!!!!!H xD Thanks for the info :hugs: but as I'm an EU applicant, the procedure is quite different for me. And I can't get a maintenance loan anyway :cry: This sure would help Squirrel though! :yep:

Oh of course! Sorry I completely forgot that you were an EU applicant! Aww no how come? If I couldn't get a maintenance loan then there would be no way that would be going to uni!! How does it work for you then? :hugs:

oh really? thank you!!!!!! ive been sooo confused about this!!1
like i've made an account for it, but i haven't made a firm and insurance choice yet!!! is it too late?! :cry2:

Ahhh right I see, that doesn't matter - you can apply without even holding a uni place! (as you can sort this later) And no probs :hugs: if you would like any help feel free to ask! :smile:
oohhh nice!!! *hi5* :jive: (this is like my favourite emoji haha)
ive applied for Accounting at:
Royal Holloway
Reading uni
Westminster
Winchester
Oxford Brookes!!!!

what have you applied for and where?!

applying for loans is sooooo stressful :cry2:

Hahahah mine too! :jive: God, @Amellia123 and @Matrix123 got me hooked. :lol: Screw you gals :jive: :jive:

Oh sweet, Accounting! I'd firm Reading as I've heard nice things about it. :yep: DOn't know anything about Accounting though :C

I applied to Cambridge, UCL, Sheffield, Bristol and Lancaster. Got offers from all of them, except for Cambridge (rejected post-interview) and Bristol (They took too long to reply so I withdrew them :rofl:). Firmed UCL and will be rollin' in London this September! C:

Amellia seems to be the expert here :h:
Oh of course! Sorry I completely forgot that you were an EU applicant! Aww no how come? If I couldn't get a maintenance loan then there would be no way that would be going to uni!! How does it work for you then? :hugs:

Ahhh right I see, that doesn't matter - you can apply without even holding a uni place! (as you can sort this later) And no probs :hugs: if you would like any help feel free to ask! :smile:

ahhhh you are a genius!!! what will i do without you girl?! :jumphug:
i will ask you for help, :yep:
Hahahah mine too! :jive: God, @Amellia123 and @Matrix123 got me hooked. :lol: Screw you gals :jive: :jive:

Oh sweet, Accounting! I'd firm Reading as I've heard nice things about it. :yep: DOn't know anything about Accounting though :C

I applied to Cambridge, UCL, Sheffield, Bristol and Lancaster. Got offers from all of them, except for Cambridge (rejected post-interview) and Bristol (They took too long to reply so I withdrew them :rofl:). Firmed UCL and will be rollin' in London this September! C:

Haha hey!!!! :jive: is awesome so :tongue:

Omg Hodor you applied to Sheffield?! that's where I live!! :eek:
Love all of you deeply, just keep that in mind for the next few days!:biggrin: Thank you for everything you have done, and Goodbye! Remember to keep going, and keep the Rhythm flowing!!!! :dance::dance::dance:
ahhhh you are a genius!!! what will i do without you girl?! :jumphug:
i will ask you for help, :yep:

Hahahaha I'm not that much of a genius - my dad made me read all about it so I knew everything about it :lol: haha aww :jumphug:

And okay!! :smile:

Haha no worries. At least you didn't think I was American, like many people on here assume. ._.

Maintenance loan is for UK citizens only ;_; I'll get a tuition loan (hopefully). And a stipend from the Austrian government :yep: Plus I'm hoping to get as many sholarships and bursaries as possible :lol:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Love all of you deeply, just keep that in mind for the next few days!:biggrin: Thank you for everything you have done, and Goodbye! Remember to keep going, and keep the Rhythm flowing!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Aw no Rhythm where are you going? :cry: Love you too Rhythm (hope that's no creepy seeing as I am 5 years your senior :rofl:)

:jive: :jive: haha

ooohhh thats really cool!!! You'll be near me!!! we can meet up :yep: and partaaayy!!!!! :jive:

yeah Reading gave me an offer but want grades that are too high for this little squirrel to get :cry2:
i might firm Royal Holloway because its really nice there and the course seems really interesting too!!!! either way, it's cool!! haha

ah okay i see, what course have you applied for then?! :biggrin:
Haha no worries. At least you didn't think I was American, like many people on here assume. ._.

Maintenance loan is for UK citizens only ;_; I'll get a tuition loan (hopefully). And a stipend from the Austrian government :yep: Plus I'm hoping to get as many sholarships and bursaries as possible :lol:

Hahaha nah of course not! :lol: Do they actually?

Ahhh I see, aw that's so annoying!!! Haha same - I've applied for so many bursaries etc too - don't really want a massive loan!! :lol:
Aw no Rhythm where are you going? :cry: Love you too Rhythm (hope that's no creepy seeing as I am 5 years your senior :rofl:)

Don't worry...

It's not as long as I don't take it as a paedophilic act! :biggrin:

Did you do Bundesjahr last year?
Haha hey!!!! :jive: is awesome so :tongue:

Omg Hodor you applied to Sheffield?! that's where I live!! :eek:

:jive: it is indeed! :jive:

Whaaaaaaa?? Hodor was thinking of visiting Sheffield when he was in the UK in December! He definitely would have come if he knew Amellia was there! :eek2:
Don't worry...

It's not as long as I don't take it as a paedophilic act! :biggrin:

Haha aww okay....

And you had better not!!!! How could you even say that.... God I feel so offended now :colonhash:

Spoiler

U wot m8? Don't leave. I luv u 3 much ;_;

Latest