The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Damn, with the last page on this part of the thread ... I say BYE! Forever! :biggrin: Damn I wanna cry! :biggrin:
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Great bff tbh :wink:
Funny as hell

Haha aww :wink: so are you!!!! if only someone thought I was funny in real life :daydreaming: :tongue:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
hmmm. who cares about out? when you can say eat!!! :biggrin: Food is the third best thing in the world! :biggrin:

Hahaha hmmm I don't see where this is going.... :tongue: Hmmm I suppose so - what is first and second?!
Damn, with the last page on this part of the thread ... I say BYE! Forever! :biggrin: Damn I wanna cry! :biggrin:

noooooo!!! :cry: don't go, come back!!
Original post by Amellia123
:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

Hodor does this face look impressed?

Spoiler

Nope. #missionaccomplished

I'm so going to annoy you from now on :jive:

QUOTE=Hodor_van_Groot;64142047]:jive: it is indeed! :jive:

Whaaaaaaa?? Hodor was thinking of visiting Sheffield when he was in the UK in December! He definitely would have come if he knew Amellia was there! :eek2:

Hahaha yepppp :jive:

Haha yep :yep: Damn Hodor you missed out on meeting your idol! :rofl: Lol not to worry :lol: Sheffield city isn't really that nice tbh :tongue:

I cri evritiem. Don't worry, I'll come to Potter's Mouth (sorry for being ignorant but I forgot the name :rofl:) and fangirl so hard around THE Amellia. I god I'm already getting goosebumps ! Chills everywhere in my body AHHHHHHH

Spoiler

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Woah woah woah *grabs you by your hand yet again*

Spoiler

Thanks :cry2: *takes off shirt* *all the ice in the bucket starts to melt* Oh, for Christ's sake! Every. Damn. Time! Why am I so hawt? ;_;

Awwww yay! Thanks so much - so he doesn't have to come over for dinner? :ahee:

:rofl2: ah gosh, I laughed too much at this!
Hahahah mine too! :jive: God, @Amellia123 and @Matrix123 got me hooked. :lol: Screw you gals :jive: :jive:

:colonhash:
I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks, dad! :rofl: :tongue: :h:
:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

Hodor does this face look impressed?

Spoiler

Amellia this is amazing! :lol:
Original post by Redsauce
Hii *waves*

Hi :hello:

Posted from TSR Mobile
noooooo!!! :cry: don't go, come back!!

Go back, don't come! #justyodathings

Oh :erm: bye!:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha aww :wink: so are you!!!! if only someone thought I was funny in real life :daydreaming: :tongue:

Hahaha hmmm I don't see where this is going.... :tongue: Hmmm I suppose so - what is first and second?!

Don't they o.O ?
Wow imagine if i were next to you i'd probs laugh always although to tell u the truth i laugh at the most daft things :frown:
Nope. #missionaccomplished

I'm so going to annoy you from now on :jive:

I cri evritiem. Don't worry, I'll come to Potter's Mouth (sorry for being ignorant but I forgot the name :rofl:) and fangirl so hard around THE Amellia. I god I'm already getting goosebumps ! Chills everywhere in my body AHHHHHHH

Spoiler

Omg Hodor don't you dare!!! :tongue:
Hahahahaha :rofl: lol you doing a fangirl scream for The Amellia :lol: oooohhhhh I seeee - (lol) :lol:

Spoiler

:rofl: I'm actually laughing :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG BOSS FFS LEAVE ALREADY

jk don't. ;_; Hodor needs to feel the rhythm of your bodeh :cry2:

How are you ^-^?
Original post by Matrix123
Awwww yay! Thanks so much - so he doesn't have to come over for dinner? :ahee:

:rofl2: ah gosh, I laughed too much at this!

:colonhash:
I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks, dad! :rofl: :tongue: :h:

Amellia this is amazing! :lol:

Hi :hello:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahaha lol :rofl: Omg why do I keep saying lol?! I'm annoying myself :lol:

hey!!! how very mean of you :tongue:
How are you ^-^?

Good thanks. You? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't they o.O ?
Wow imagine if i were next to you i'd probs laugh always although to tell u the truth i laugh at the most daft things :frown:

Haha God no - far from it :lol:

Hahaha aww - same tbh :rofl: I do have a habit of laughing at most things - though that's not a bad thing!! :smile:
Hahahahaha lol :rofl: Omg why do I keep saying lol?! I'm annoying myself :lol:

Hahaha ikr. I annoy myself by typing out the "lol" in :lol: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha God no - far from it :lol:

Hahaha aww - same tbh :rofl: I do have a habit of laughing at most things - though that's not a bad thing!! :smile:

It is though for me :frown: cause I laugh "randomly" :frown:
So basically one day, i went to buy my iphone case then whilst i was getting the money out i started laughing?! :frown: because it was so quiet in their and i was alone there ;-;
so ig im abnormal
I'm fine hahaa well still alive, thank you for asking:elmo:!
I'm fine hahaa well still alive, thank you for asking:elmo:!

That's very good to hear! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha ikr. I annoy myself by typing out the "lol" in :lol: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahaha :rofl::rofl: Ahh well.... at least I don't say it in real life - that's the actual worst!! :tongue:

It is though for me :frown: cause I laugh "randomly" :frown:
So basically one day, i went to buy my iphone case then whilst i was getting the money out i started laughing?! :frown: because it was so quiet in their and i was alone there ;-;
so ig im abnormal

Same - I was in biology yesterday and just randomly started laughing as I remembered this really funny episode of Top Gear and received some very disapproving looks :tongue:
Hahaha I can see why you would laugh at that :smile: I also have a habit of laughing when I am shy or embarrassed - which is a lot!! nah of course you aren't at all!

Latest